PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dominance!

Chestnuts
09-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Ok, well..
I think i'm failing as being dominant towards my bf..
While i hurt him i can't think what to say, and then what little ball
games to do with him, he likes what i do its just i could be more demanding.
So guys And girls please can you give me ideas, the only thing i pretend is
that he's my bitch im his owner :o

Or also tell me some stories so i can get ideas.

linklierok
09-09-2008, 09:11 AM
http://www.eunuch.org/main/index.php?special=stories

has some great stories. I suggest:

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/P/ea_112202popped_.htm

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/P/newea_502316Poor_Joe.htm

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/B/newea_444318Ballbust.htm

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/A/ea_91856aunt_vic.htm

I'm sure youre not planning to destroy his balls, but the attitude the women have in the stories, and some of the tamer parts, may give you some ideas.

curmudgeon
09-09-2008, 05:46 PM
The suggestions would vary on how dominant you wish to be in the relationship. Do you seek total control, or just when you are playing? If you are seeking to become the 24/7 dominant you will need to determine what activities and chores you will continue to do as part of a normal relationship, and what activities will be delegated to the submissive. This is usually the tedious ones that you don't really enjoy.
If however you just want to be more dominant in your play and are seeking ways to fuel your imagination when acting a role play. I like games where the man has to perform a task, such as sing the national anthem while the woman busts him. He has to keep trying until he can make it through without screwing up, or until she decides that she is bored and he just isn't entertaining enough.
If you are looking for stories, I don't know if Number2's site is still up at all but there were some good ones on there.

Odust
09-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Orgasm denial is one of the simplest forms of dominance. You might consider interupting a handjob with a couple of punches and only resuming if your dear boyfriend is able to keep from doubling over. From there, you can increase the number of strikes and the number of interuptions.

Depending on how your tastes run, you could try and build up his oral acumen through face sitting and preventing his climax until you're completely satisfied with his performance.

chastitysissy
09-09-2008, 08:10 PM
I would suggest a regiment of enforced chastity. Start slowly and see how it works for you. I will admit that it is not for everyone but for some it is the key to a truely submissive male.

smackMyNuts
09-09-2008, 09:27 PM
I love the orgasm denial too, but I would suggest that the first thing you do is to talk to him about whether or not he's actually disappointed. Has he said something to you about how he wishes you'd be more dominant?

Some guys just like the pain. Others like the humiliation. Others want to be controlled. You don't necessarily have to do precisely what he wants, but you should probably take the time to learn what turns him on.

Personally, I'm a big fan of games where something sexual is held out as a reward for being able to take a ballbusting. Something like earning an orgasm by taking enough kicks or a strip ballbusting game where if I can take what my wife dishes out, she has to take clothes off. Things like that.

Generally, with games, you just need to plan some rules ahead of time and then use them. If you look around, you can find all sorts of games involving dice or cards which people have created.

Smack

Chestnuts
09-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Woah thanks for writing guys!
Yeah...
He's not dissapointed, he loves everything i do, he always gets hard by anything. But you writing..

Some guys just like the pain. Others like the humiliation. Others want to be controlled. You don't necessarily have to do precisely what he wants, but you should probably take the time to learn what turns him on.
Smack

Thanks for writing that, tbh i never knew if he liked it by pain, humiliation or even both. I know he likes kinky fun stuff where i pretty much blind him so he can't see what i'm doing. So i do need to talk to him, and ask, i'm sure once i fully know what he likes, i can be ok again lol. I don't think he likes the full dominance, he likes it when i play and laugh about him getting hurt hard!

You might consider interupting a handjob with a couple of punches and only resuming if your dear boyfriend is able to keep from doubling over. From there, you can increase the number of strikes and the number of interuptions.

I use this aswell, i often wank him while he stands after kicks.

But thanks everyone, i shall go ask him later tonight :P

smackMyNuts
09-11-2008, 05:37 AM
If he has trouble articulating what he enjoys, ask him to tell you about a fantasy or to write one down. Sometimes writing one down feels a little less awkward than telling it out loud.

He's very lucky to have you for a girlfriend. If you come up with new and sexy things to do to him, please tell us about them.

Smack

nitelite
09-11-2008, 06:28 AM
Take a load from him by riding on top, then lower yourself to his face and demand clean-up.

darkwing
09-12-2008, 08:25 PM
How about a tug-of-war game?

Like this:

Have him lie on his back. He can be propped up on his elbows and his thighs should be apart but he can bend his knees up so his feet can be flat on the floor.

You take hold of the base his scrotum with one or both hands, with the thumb and index finger tightly encircled well above the balls so they don't slip through and the balls in the palm(s) of your hand(s). You can otherwise be in any position you want.

When you say go, both of you start moving backwards. You are pulling him by his scrotum and he is on his elbows and feet trying to move away from you.

You can set a goal mark of about a meter in each direction. The winner is the one who gets his balls there first.

He has to stay in a belly-up position. All he is allowed to do is pull.

You are allowed to pull as well, but you can also pull upward or downward or sideways to try to move him in another direction if it gives you any advantage. You can also tighten your grip. If it looks like he is making any progress, then a sudden quick squeeze or two by your hands on his balls should provide a little shock to make him stop pulling so hard (or lose his grip on the floor) and let you take the initiative and start pulling him.

To make things more interesting you can have a wager for something such as the loser having to bring the winner to orgasm by mouth (or whatever manner the winner desires).

If it looks like the balls won't move much in either direction fast enough, try usingonly one hand holding his scrotum (still in a gripping position that allows you to squeeze as needed), and use the other hand to give him a hand job during the contest. This will be your timer. Whoever is closer to their goal when he ejaculates is the winner. In such a case, the prize can be something different making the loser cook for the next week (or loser has to satisfy the winner sexually each night for the next week:thumbup ).

vulneraballs
09-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey Chestnusts ... I cut and pasted this from a previous post I had

I can’t speak for everyone, but you are right up my alley for how far you want to take it. Same thing with my wife and I. The more extreme stuff can be a turn on, but I don’t go there. It is also a huge turn on that having a little fun with this turns my wife on too.

One of my favorite things to do is play a dice game with. Wife sits on edge of the bed – I stand in front of her exposed. Use 3 dice … roll 1 to indicate strength of kick (1 – 6) … roll second 2 dice indicate the quantity (doubles double quantity). Pretty straight forward. Sexy part about this is that you’re just following the fait of the dice … the suspense is pretty cool and you can spin however you like

A few other thoughts on the game:
- must start by calibrating strength of kick … counting 1 – 6 (btw – my wife likes 2; she treats it like a light flutter kick with both feet … I have to count off seconds for the quantity for #2 all others are quauntity)
- might be just me on this, but I have a huge foot fetish and enjoy kissing and rubbing my wifes feet when I need a break … sometimes she acts like I need to earn the right to rub her feet with some additional roles of the dice
- fun way to mix up the dice thing is roll at 3 at one for ladies choice … or gentlemen’s choice for that matter
- obviously you can spin it whatever you want … I love it when she tells me to take it like a man or asks me if I can take any more

Let me know what you think

busted2007
09-13-2008, 02:37 AM
'he likes it when i play and laugh about him getting hurt hard!'. What turns me on the most is the same thing. The simple things like watching my wife laugh at my expense. It turns me on when she enjoys busting my balls and making me submit.

gopballbustеr2
09-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Ok, well..
I think i'm failing as being dominant towards my bf..
While i hurt him i can't think what to say, and then what little ball
games to do with him, he likes what i do its just i could be more demanding.
So guys And girls please can you give me ideas, the only thing i pretend is
that he's my bitch im his owner :o

Or also tell me some stories so i can get ideas.

I wish you the best, gopballbuster. I'm sure your boyfriend likes whatever you do to him.;)

smackMyNuts
09-14-2008, 07:59 AM
I am a mean idiot who hates women and wants everyone to put me on ignore.

Sure thing!

Chestnuts
09-15-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks for all the posts guys.
In my next post i'll write what happened when he came over for the weekend
:P and how it all went.
But i like the idea of a dice and writing things on it that sounds very fun.
But, i guess for now i'll say, yes he does like anything i do to him, i had a talk with him, about it all, and he likes ANything, as long as its just from me.
But i'll write more soon :)

Chestnuts
09-30-2008, 08:27 PM
I wrote a mini survey for myself to ask my boyfriend things, most of your post helped me to think of the questions so thankyou!!
But i called him and ofcourse it was awkward for him to say these things out loud so i invited him around for the week, and left the durvey for until i met him.

that weekend my boyfriend had come over to stay the night.
It was loads of fun during the day, but by night when we were trying to go to sleep we had a weird moment, i guess i was moody so was he lol but Anyway he tried to go to sleep, so i got up, flicked on the lights, and threw a towel onto his face then stomped onto his balls, he flung up slowly saying
"oww what was that for" but i didn't say anything and continued to take my aggression out onto his balls, after having him in a hold i thought i did one kick a bit too hard, so then he started play fighting back, but now he's more rougher on me lol so i get rougher on him too.
I finished him off that night by kicking him in the balls while he wanked off.
I went to sleep and woke up the next morning.

Next morning we had another good day together, then by the afternoon he agreed on me doing the survey again.

Now whenever im going to ballbust him, i be myself, i know thats what he likes most.
I have to say though, nothings more fun while im above the blanket (i know where his crutch is) but i stomp down my foot really hard just below to scare him, i told him about the dice idea, he thought it was interesting,
But catch you around!!!! :)

Kickmyball88888
12-12-2008, 11:58 PM
try flog his head of penis by a toothbrush,its like electric him.

Richter
12-13-2008, 11:06 AM
I hope you have this conversation with him. You may just be self-conscious about your new role. The simple establishment of dom/sub is sometimes enough and you have some ball games in there as well. Before you demand he licks cum off your face (realize that these guys are projecting their own fantasies, which may not be your guy's), have a serious discussion. If you haven't established a safe word, yet, do that. It may not be needed, but it's a nice feeling to have one. Just pick one that has no chance of being used during sex. We use "pancakes."

You want to know how to be more dominant, but I bet you that if your man has wanted you to be dominant, he knows how he wants it.

clicker123
12-14-2008, 12:03 AM
hi this is kegan's gf again, glad to see other women are on here i feel less embarrassed well its both of us kg and kk but i am dominant and i think its because he is submissive and i love whenever i hit or near hit him fear lights in his eyes and he freezes and i love knowing im in control im dominant and i can hurt him anytime but today he was messing with me while i was fixing my hair so i kicked right under his crotch and he fell bak in the shower and looked like he'd seen i ghost but he shook it off and did again so i used my butt to slam his balls to the wall...he will think twice now...unless he just wants me to bust him harder...;)