PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Secrets

pkmn123
09-10-2008, 06:44 AM
We have all heard, many a time that the watchword of a successful relationship is “communication”. But I am willing to bet that at least some of you on this forum have at some time or another hidden your fetish from your partner. Perhaps you were embarrassed to discuss it or too cautious, or you knew they disapproved of it, etc.

Am I right? If so, how did you cope with it? Please share your stories. I understand this is a personal area, but if you can post safely, please share your experiences for the benefit of people new to the fetish.

dzwitch
09-10-2008, 07:42 AM
1) We have all heard, many a time that the watchword of a successful relationship is “communication”

Fake. This is the kind of things women say to spy your actions and lies, stop reading female magazines :jumpsmile
2) But I am willing to bet that at least some of you on this forum have at some time or another hidden your fetish from your partner

Some of them yes, but that's not my case: I would never trust in a girlfriend having qualms about sex. Anyway, if that's your case just remember you have the right to keep your secret room in a relationship, if not read the first point.:)

3) Am I right? If so, how did you cope with it?

Just tell her to stop complaining, you want to be kicked in the balls, that's all. If she doesn't agree, you can kick her off, you have the right to look for your fantasies and you have just one life. Anyway if she doen't agree after you tell her your fantasies she will split soon thinking think you're a perverted: let her go and pray for your soul :):)

pkmn123
09-10-2008, 09:10 AM
This is an online confessional. Any dominatrix will tell you that some of their clients are married, (or close to it,) and the other partner just has no idea their husband has a fetish of any kind at all. This is largely directed to those kinds of people. I think there are a few of you out there.

Dzwitch - you were aligned with me here, except for calling “1.” fake, I thought open communication is what we were all supporting! I was kind of taking the piss anyway, so I do know where you are coming from. I think I caught the thrust of what you were saying and I vigorously agreed. (Don’t assert that this happened to me tho. It’s not even ‘a friend of a friend’ type thing).

The question still stands: “What did you hide from your partners?” (it can be another fetish too) and “Did they freak out?”.

Please be honest, and remember you are completely anonymous. We are all very eager to hear your entertaining stories, so if you have one go on and tell the world! Feel free to add what you took out of the whole experience too - if anything.

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 02:21 PM
I fuck some ladies aside from my wife, if that counts.