PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jewels_4Me
09-14-2008, 03:34 AM
I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Julie and am curious about all this ballbusting I've been seeing on the Internet. I think most women enjoy the idea of kicking men in their balls at one time in their lives. I just happen to think about it more.:thumbup

EggsForCrush
09-14-2008, 03:51 AM
I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Julie and am curious about all this ballbusting I've been seeing on the Internet. I think most women enjoy the idea of kicking men in their balls at one time in their lives. I just happen to think about it more.:thumbup

welcome Julie. Enjoy your eggs ;)

bart777
09-14-2008, 06:18 AM
welcome, and hope you will enjoy this forum :)

gopballbustеr2
09-14-2008, 06:42 AM

What's wrong, gop? Did you forget the password to your Sarah account? Do you wish you were a woman or something? You can't afford the surgery so you post as one on the internet?

darkwing
09-14-2008, 06:57 AM
Do you have a male partner who might let you experiment a little?:o

Jewels_4Me
09-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Do you have a male partner who might let you experiment a little?:o

Thanks for the welcome guys! The guy I've been seeing recently has a different orientation, I think.

As it pertains to the gop-guy, that's a strange question. You obviously have been having a feud with someone(s) and are paranoid. Please don't harass me as I don't have the time or desire for it. Thank you! :)

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
09-14-2008, 01:15 PM
A different orientation? So do you think you will ever be able to try out your fetish or is the forum just your fix to get you through the day? :) just curious

Jewels_4Me
09-14-2008, 01:38 PM
A different orientation? So do you think you will ever be able to try out your fetish or is the forum just your fix to get you through the day? :) just curious

Definitely the latter. I think this fetish is uniquely different with a far smaller following than the more traditional fetishes. There are not a lot of guys out there that would want a girl to kick them in their balls. And I think even fewer girls that would seek out an opportunity to do it. I would never want the guy I was dating to know I find ballbusting very enticing and erotic unless I knew for sure he was okay with it.

It may mean a compromise with a guy like the one I'm seeing. That is, he does not mind if I enjoy the fetish with other men as long as it is isolated to ballbusting and he could just watch me, then, we could have great sex afterwards. I'd be sooooo down wit dat! :thumbup

I sometimes imagine what it was like for people like us on this forum with edgy fetishes before the days of the Internet. We'd be thinking "I'm the only sicko that likes this?" But this forum tells me I'm not, and I'm glad there's guys like you out there that can come here and explore it.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
09-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Hmmm that would be interesting to be busted left there and then not get any pleasure afterwards. Of course being busted is pretty pleasureful so I guess it works.
Yeah I couldn't imagine where I would be without the internet. After I found videos I knew I wasn't the only one and I have been busted by a large amount of women. Most of them enjoy it and come back for more :) however that may be because I am hung and a "miracle worker" with my tongue. I definitely do know 4 women who are totally into this fetish. Three of them are because of me :)

Richter
09-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Jewels, since you're Cali, you should hook up with California Mean Girls. I think they're always looking for more kickers.

I'm going to start the countdown before Castratrix's Pet starts asking her if she'd like to roll up her sleeves and surgically remove his virginal testicles. It creeps me out how he repeats it to every woman like verbatim.

Selftailer
09-15-2008, 01:17 AM
I'm going to start the countdown before Castratrix's Pet starts asking her if she'd like to roll up her sleeves and surgically remove his virginal testicles. It creeps me out how he repeats it to every woman like verbatim.

We will not wait for long Richter...:)

darkwing
09-15-2008, 04:50 AM
Are you sexually active with your current guy? If so, it might be an idea to introduce the notion with a little "near-ballbusting" foreplay. Use the sexual activity afterwards as the "reward" for "playing along".

An idea would be to have him on his back with you on your hands and knees over him, then gently bring your knee to press in his groin area. When he makes a face or makes a groaning sound, tell him how much it turns you on and gets you excites when he does that, then give him a tight hug and kiss him all over his neck while breathing harder. Then straddle him and get his penis inside you and ride him until he ejaculates. That'll reinforce to him that he should start playing that way.

darkwing
09-15-2008, 05:15 AM
Another approach would be to have him lie naked on his back with you beside him. Using your hand that can reach to his groin, start lightly caressing his scrotum - just light enough so he can just barely feel your touch but not enough to move the skin yet. Follow the lines (like along the midline) and creases in a random fashion covering the entire scrotum eventually.

Encourage him stay still on his back while you continue to explore around the scrotum. As he gets more stimulated (heavy breathing and perhaps moaning), you can increase it to a light rubbing. Just don't put pressure on the testicles yet.

When it seems he is becoming too stimulate to be able to stay on his back anymore, then gently slide you fingers around the base of his scrotum and encircle it with your thumb and index finger (you can overlap them to get a tighter grip if you need to), but still try to avoid putting any pressure on the testicles. This should have your hand grasping his scrotum with the testicle "safely" cradled in the palm of you hand supported by the remaining fingers.

Then roll away onto YOUR back while lightly tugging on is scrotum in your grasp and coax him on top of you, saying something like, "Oh, [insert name], come inside me now." When he is on top you can release your grip and let him penetrate you and thrust until he is finished ejaculating (again, the reward).

Over time, he will grow to like this more and more and begin allowing you (likely even asking you) to squeeze just a little harder.

Remember to avoid the epididymus areas (the thick long mass of tissue that runs from front to back along the top of each testicle [think him in the standing position for orientation]) as they are where he will be more sensitive to pressure. If he experiences much pain around this area too early on, it can turn him off to the whole idea of future sex-play involving his testicles.

darkwing
09-15-2008, 05:17 AM
Another approach would be to have him lie naked on his back with you beside him. Using your hand that can reach to his groin, start lightly caressing his scrotum - just light enough so he can just barely feel your touch but not enough to move the skin yet. Follow the lines (like along the midline) and creases in a random fashion covering the entire scrotum eventually.

Encourage him stay still on his back while you continue to explore around the scrotum. As he gets more stimulated (heavy breathing and perhaps moaning), you can increase it to a light rubbing. Just don't put pressure on the testicles yet.

When it seems he is becoming too stimulate to be able to stay on his back anymore:wooow , then gently slide you fingers around the base of his scrotum and encircle it with your thumb and index finger (you can overlap them to get a tighter grip if you need to), but still try to avoid putting any pressure on the testicles. This should have your hand grasping his scrotum with the testicle "safely" cradled in the palm of you hand supported by the remaining fingers.

Then roll away onto YOUR back while lightly tugging on is scrotum in your grasp and coax him on top of you, saying something like, "Oh, [insert name], come inside me now." When he is on top you can release your grip and let him penetrate you and thrust until he is finished ejaculating (again, the reward:iluvu: ).

Over time, he will grow to like this more and more and begin allowing you (likely even asking you:bananajum ) to squeeze just a little harder.

Remember to avoid the epididymus areas (the thick long mass of tissue that runs from front to back along the top of each testicle [think him in the standing position for orientation]) as they are where he will be more sensitive to pressure. If he experiences much pain around this area too early on, it can turn him off to the whole idea of future sex-play involving his testicles:cryingblu .

Chestnuts
09-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the forums Julie. :thumbup

Jewels_4Me
09-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the forums Julie. :thumbup

Thank you. ;)

As it pertains to ways to coax a guy into this, I really think he has to have interest in BDSM type of activities to begin with. For instance, I see fantasies about golden showers. Anything that deals with body fluids other than the natural fluid guys produce during arousal grosses me out. No subtle way of introducing it to me, or ways of sliding it into an encounter to "get me used to it" will ever change my mind. :eek:

But to be honest, I may have different interests in BB activities than many of you that enjoy it as foreplay to sex. I guess I'm like many dominatrices out there that don't see it as a prelude to sex, but instead, an activity not involving sex but instead an erotic form of domination. It's for that reason that I could engage men in ballbusting while separately being able to have a sexual relationship with a guy I do not bust.

I also voted on the poll about the clothing issue. For me, it seems to be more appropriate for the man or men to be completely nude and fully exposed whereas the woman is not. It differentiates the genders ascribing to the man all the vulnerability that being naked presents while concurrently denying him any visual pleasures or contact of seeing the woman unclothed. It puts her in a position of empowerment and him in a position of subordination and deference. For me to then kick men in the balls in such a condition takes such gender domination to a very high level.

I'm not sure if this is what you guys wanted to hear from me, and I think it is great that you can incorporate this fetish into love making with your significant other, and equally as great that she enjoys it with you. :thumbup

By the way, many of you probably already know me and my partner in crime, Kazzy, from the Yahoo Group we recreated together a few years ago:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/women_kicking_naked_men_in_their_balls

Bigball
09-15-2008, 11:07 PM
I am a newbie too.

I have only got one ball which is bigger than average. I know from experience that most women favor **********. Because I have a squeeky voice and girls always giggle when I talk. They think I am a eunuch and this really excites them. In ancient times eunuchs were very common. The main reason that eunuchs were used in Harems was to get the girls excited so that they would be ready for the main man. I have noticed that even very shy girls will become much more assertive and bossy when they notice my squeeky voice, when they do I get very submissive and my voice becomes like a soparno.

iron horse
09-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Thank you. ;)

As it pertains to ways to coax a guy into this, I really think he has to have interest in BDSM type of activities to begin with. For instance, I see fantasies about golden showers. Anything that deals with body fluids other than the natural fluid guys produce during arousal grosses me out. No subtle way of introducing it to me, or ways of sliding it into an encounter to "get me used to it" will ever change my mind. :eek:

But to be honest, I may have different interests in BB activities than many of you that enjoy it as foreplay to sex. I guess I'm like many dominatrices out there that don't see it as a prelude to sex, but instead, an activity not involving sex but instead an erotic form of domination. It's for that reason that I could engage men in ballbusting while separately being able to have a sexual relationship with a guy I do not bust.

I also voted on the poll about the clothing issue. For me, it seems to be more appropriate for the man or men to be completely nude and fully exposed whereas the woman is not. It differentiates the genders ascribing to the man all the vulnerability that being naked presents while concurrently denying him any visual pleasures or contact of seeing the woman unclothed. It puts her in a position of empowerment and him in a position of subordination and deference. For me to then kick men in the balls in such a condition takes such gender domination to a very high level.

I'm not sure if this is what you guys wanted to hear from me, and I think it is great that you can incorporate this fetish into love making with your significant other, and equally as great that she enjoys it with you. :thumbup

By the way, many of you probably already know me and my partner in crime, Kazzy, from the Yahoo Group we recreated together a few years ago:

It's great your on board with us Julie!

Part of the challenge of a board like this is that each member has their flavor of what they like, then presume all others enjoy that variety, or at least should enjoy it and post accordingly. It becomes a big problem when the men post what it is the women like or don't like as though they are an authority.

Each man and woman are very different, and that's a GOOD thing!

The type of ballbusting you enjoy and the reasons you enjoy it seem to parallel the site's moderator and owner of femaledom.com, Sharon. She has been in this for many, many years and has a passion and love for viewing, depicting and participating in women kicking men in their balls, and makes it a reality better than anyone I know. But all of her videos and photo depictions are of women dominating the men, most of the time in a CFNM scenario that you like. She even posts in her discussion forum that she prefers it when there's a reason to kick the guy, such as he was being a jerk or did something. My guess is that she likes justification of giving a man a hard kick in the balls to punish him as opposed to a prelude to having sex with him.

I personally prefer your style and orientation in ballbusting, and are glad you can enjoy it with us!

Ketchupman
09-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey Julie,

I'm glad that you like BB, like you said, there aren't many women into this. :(

Have fun on the forum and in real ;)

clicker123
09-16-2008, 04:29 PM
welcome to the forum, and ignore the gop guy he accuses everyone sorry. Hope to hear more from you

teenguy
09-18-2008, 04:14 PM

I've met a lot of girls my age that are into it. I'm pretty sure that Julie is right when she says most women think about it. I've never met a girl who didn't think about it even a little bit.

ludo63
06-28-2011, 05:10 PM
But to be honest, I may have different interests in BB activities than many of you that enjoy it as foreplay to sex. I guess I'm like many dominatrices out there that don't see it as a prelude to sex, but instead, an activity not involving sex but instead an erotic form of domination. It's for that reason that I could engage men in ballbusting while separately being able to have a sexual relationship with a guy I do not bust.......

I agree with you :thumbup

Wow! that's just what i like too :ibow4u:

Yes, that's music for my ears! :letsplay

Richter
06-29-2011, 12:08 PM
WTF are you doing bringing back a thread from three years ago?

ludo63
06-29-2011, 01:49 PM
WTF are you doing bringing back a thread from three years ago?

No... no... I'm sorry for that but I didn't want bringing back an old thread. First I had quoted another more recent post that she wrote and because it is hers presentation, I answered to that one too.
that's all :o

squeezemyballsplease
06-30-2011, 01:52 AM
She's not been round for a long time now. :(

Selftailer
06-30-2011, 07:33 AM
No... no... I'm sorry for that but I didn't want bringing back an old thread. First I had quoted another more recent post that she wrote and because it is hers presentation, I answered to that one too.
that's all :o

:D sempre bravini noi italioti a buttarci sulla marmellata senza controllare la data di scadenza.

matebe
07-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Thank you. ;)

Women are superior to men. :jumpsmile

ludo63
07-16-2011, 12:38 PM
:D sempre bravini noi italioti a buttarci sulla marmellata senza controllare la data di scadenza.

Bah! Penso che su un tred così, non ci debba essere mai la data di scadenza.
Forse l'autore avrà pure abbandonato questo forum ma ritengo che ciò che ha scritto sia sempre valido e possa essere utile anche come insegnamento per quelli o quelle che si affacciano novizi in queste pratiche......
E poi non vedo perché non debba essere riesumata una discussione dal tema interessante e sempre valido.....
Se mi si da la possibilità di leggere i post vecchi di data e li ci trovo una discussione interessante, non vedo perché non posso riproporla....
Terminerà pure con --iota ma italiota non fa sempre rima con id**** :thumbup

Selftailer
07-18-2011, 03:04 AM
Terminerà pure con --iota ma italiota non fa sempre rima con id**** :thumbup

No, non era quella l'intenzione, non mi permetterei. :)

matebe
07-18-2011, 11:41 AM
No, non era quella l'intenzione, non mi permetterei. :)

non era quella l'intenzione, non mi permetterei
Correct me if i got this wrong: No that was not my intention, i even don't dare it. :confused:

Selftailer
07-19-2011, 01:16 AM
absalutely correct ! :bananawin

ludo63
07-19-2011, 10:59 AM
absalutely correct ! :bananawin

Yes!... for me too :thumbup

balla68
07-20-2011, 09:48 AM
When it comes to superiority I believe the males have it. Mainly because the majority of men want to be the superior ones and the majority of women SEEM to not mind not being the superior one. In the final equation it all comes down to who wants it more and who is more mentally tough.

matebe
08-24-2011, 11:37 AM
Thank you. ;)

Good for me 2 know that there is a BDSM Café here in Antwerp ;)
And thanks for the Reply :)