PDA

View Full Version : my freinds mom

mike33
09-18-2008, 11:54 AM
i am new to the forum so sorry if this is in the wrong spot. i have know my freind for over 8 years and im close with his family. i think his mom is a cutie and i would love for her to bust me. i dont know how to do it because it cant be a disrespectful thing because i donnt want to make things awkward. so please help me out.

Alec Anaconda
09-18-2008, 01:34 PM
This is fantasy and it should stay that way.
Even if you could make this happen, you will NEVER be welcome there again. What would your friend say about this?
Find a girl of your own age.

Alec Anaconda

teenguy
09-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Exactly. It should stay as a fantasy. I have this one fantasy where I go to my hot neighbors house while she is in the shower home alone, but realistically it would end with her calling the cops on my ass. So some things need to stay as fantasy.

Richter
09-19-2008, 08:54 AM
You gotta go for the accidental bust. If you can have everyone play pool, you just get in the way of her pool cue. If you move furniture or a table or something with her, keep it by your groin and stop short so she pushes it into you. That sort of thing.

mike33
09-19-2008, 09:46 PM
You gotta go for the accidental bust. If you can have everyone play pool, you just get in the way of her pool cue. If you move furniture or a table or something with her, keep it by your groin and stop short so she pushes it into you. That sort of thing.

it needs to be acidental i dont really help around alot there but sometimes she does fool around me me please help

reginauld
09-20-2008, 10:39 PM
I have some friends with some really hot moms but I wouldn't ever try anything. Beyond the fact that I couldn't do such a thing out of respect, I think that it would just feel wrong.

mike33
10-01-2008, 04:06 PM
ok guys well i went to my freinds hot the other day and he was at lax practice so his mom and i wacthed a movie and in the movie a girl kicks a guy in the balls and i looked over at my freinds mom and she lets out a chuckle, she then says i miss that. Now i ask her what she misses and she tells me the feeling of her crushing a mans balls. And then all of a sudden her son open the front door and that ends that.

sadakuno
10-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Hmmm...I smell LIES

Dragonsandr
10-02-2008, 12:44 AM
mike keep on dreaming :)) even a 3 year old could know that u`r full of sh1t ...

mike33
10-05-2008, 12:22 AM
mike keep on dreaming :)) even a 3 year old could know that u`r full of sh1t ...

im not lieing guys i sware shes nuts

klaus87
10-07-2008, 04:31 PM
i think that the accidential way sounds good...... and hot too. but you need to understand that a fantasy in the most cases not comming true.... but it's still a great fantasy.i had a fantasy like that once when i was 15 years old..... time goes by.... dont bother ;)