PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a story

Richter
09-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I haven't been able to relocate a story I used to like. Here's how it goes.

A guy comes home with his paycheck and his girlfriend and her friend are hanging out. After talking or a bust on TV or something, they make a bet that if he can still stand after a boot to the balls, he can eat out the friend's pussy, but if not, they get his paycheck. The girlfriend has him close his eyes and switches into a steel toed boot, then kicks him, actually pushing them up into him and getting the boot stuck. Later he's crawling for the door and she stomps on them, breaking them. The friend goes off to masturbate.

If this sounds familiar, post a link to it. I haven't been able to find it.

mjovanovich
09-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Oddly enough, I've been looking for that too ...

I think it was off eunuch.org.

mjovanovich
09-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Found it.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/B/newea_404222__Balls_.htm

Richter
09-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah, that's it. Man I didn't remember it being so crappily written. It's begging for a rewrite. Maybe I'll get around to it. But I never post them to these sites. Hm.

juggalosnyder
09-21-2008, 01:30 AM
yea there was also one that i have been tryin to find for a wile and now its just gone... it was boys vs. girls, it said that the girl would mostly go fo the guys balls so guys wised up and started wearig cups. but that only made girls carry pencils to pkoe push and stabb the balls through the holes in the cup... more to it but thats what im looking for...cant find it anywhere...