PDA

View Full Version : New use for string

ron25
09-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey,
I wanted to share something I've got going...
I've got a female neighbor who's playing along with a little game. When she sees a string sticking out of my apartment door she pulls it. I am inside the door, nude, with the string attached to something nasty: Clothespins, or some kind of clamps, on my nipples, balls or erection for example. When she pulls the string she pulls off the clamps. Occasionally the clamps stick & she can feel that. Then she gives a good tug. OUCH!
I've modified my self ball busting device for her too. It's a cardboard tube that I can drop a pool ball down. I've got my balls laid out on something hard, like a board. It really hurts when the pool ball smashes into my nuts! When she pulls the string she lets loose the pool ball which then smashes into my balls.
I laid out 2 strings once & got my nuts smashed & clamps ripped off my nipples.
She doesn't know exactly what happens when she pulls the string, but I think she has an idea.
Don't know how long this will last, but it's fun for now.
ron

Hotdog
09-24-2008, 09:23 PM
My wife puts a thin rope around my balls and out my pants at belt which she pulls while we are out having dinner and dancing

Leatherface
10-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Any updates? Try to find out if she does in fact know what is going on. You might be lucky.

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 07:14 AM
Any updates? Try to find out if she does in fact know what is going on. You might be lucky.

Update: My girlfriend did it to me.