PDA

View Full Version : Agnetha says 'bye

agnetha
09-25-2008, 04:42 AM
Hello,

I haven't been visiting the site very often and as I am moving. I have tried to unsubscribe without success so Sharon, please could you arrange this.

If you have sent me pm's or email thank you, in the main I have enjoyed my pm's. However, if you haven't heard from me you will probably know why.

Finally, thank you to those who have enjoyed my stories and my posts, if they made your banana jump then I am pleased.

Aggie x

blubalz
09-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Hello,

I haven't been visiting the site very often and as I am moving. I have tried to unsubscribe without success so Sharon, please could you arrange this.

If you have sent me pm's or email thank you, in the main I have enjoyed my pm's. However, if you haven't heard from me you will probably know why.

Finally, thank you to those who have enjoyed my stories and my posts, if they made your banana jump then I am pleased.

Aggie x

Wow, I sure wish we could talk you out of leaving. You bill be sorely missed:cryingblu Thanks for all of your great posts and stories!

:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum < my banana jumped!

Magnum
09-25-2008, 09:05 AM
Agnetha, you will be missed very much:( . You always did make my banana jump. Thanks for all your posts, good luck to you and happy ballbusting.

gary198
09-25-2008, 04:05 PM
You will be missed. May your destiny bring you peace and joy.

Thanks for the chance to know you

poolman2
09-25-2008, 06:04 PM
agnetha,

We will miss you a great deal. We hope you will come back some day.

And yes you certainly did make my banana jump.

Good luck,

poolman2

thornapple
09-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Goodbye and good luck, maybe we will meet in another forum sometime.

Sad, it's just not the same place it used to be.

agnetha
09-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Hello,

and I am still subscribed it seems, so a last chance to say thank you for the posts and for your best wishes.

It makes it the harder to move on and I know its "just an internet forum" but it is the only one I have (had). My stories have let me share moments from my past and have made me appreciate how much enjoyment my bb relationships have given me. In return so many members have been very appreciative, kind and funny.

Perhaps there are forums are similar to how this used to be, when I get settled again I will see. If anyone has positive experiences of other bb sites it would be nice if you could email me.

thank you again,

agnetha xx

vlad_Drakulav
09-27-2008, 04:32 AM
why do you have to unsubscribe just because u r moving? u can still access the forums from your new residence. Or maybe I misunderstood the situation...

zetsubou
09-28-2008, 03:05 AM
good luck! my banana jumped too

Tinchen
09-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Hello,

and I am still subscribed it seems, so a last chance to say thank you for the posts and for your best wishes.

Perhaps there are forums are similar to how this used to be, when I get settled again......

thank you again,

agnetha xx
Well, you are right. This place has changed. But show me a Place that hasn't changed during the last 3 years. And it is not only the Forum that has changed. The forum exists of us.... If it has changed, so we have.
I remember when I first noticed on forums like thisone that there are other women enjoying BB. Having our first conversations, exchanging opinions, and experiences....
But we all change a little bit every day. No need to be worried about. My friend told me some weeks ago that he doesn't enjoy BB anymore like he did before. Reason to leave Him? I think no. We are all changing, and developing from day to day,.....
But anyway: farewell!

Teardrop
09-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Dear Agnetha,

I'm also very sorry to hear about your leaving. Your stories, and the experiences you have shared have made me smile so many times. I hope one day you find a place to share them again.

Teardrop
--
www.deadlyballbusting.com/Movies.htm (http://www.deadlyballbusting.com/Movies.htm)

Selftailer
10-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Hello,

Aggie x

It's a great missing Aggie. I do hope Your leaving is to have a better and happier life.
ThankYou so much.
...:bananajum

Hotdog
10-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Again just another thank you & best wishes where ever you go