PDA

View Full Version : Strong Male Vs. Female....

2nutbuster
09-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Guys can workout, learn fighting skills, and become gods, but which sex is the strongest in a fight. This brawl questions the superior male being to me.

I believe men are the best in fights, muscles, strength, power, height, and Balls!

What do you guys think about this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQSnwekGDyk

Tamakeri
09-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Guys can workout, learn fighting skills, and become gods, but which sex is the strongest in a fight. This brawl questions the superior male being to me.

I believe men are the best in fights, muscles, strength, power, height, and Balls!

What do you guys think about this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQSnwekGDyk

What do you want to hear? The clip was ACTING dude. It has no bearing on reality. You can draw no conclusions from it other than that the director felt like he was creating entertainment.

And if you are restating the obvious... that on average men have more height than women, more power, more strength, bigger muscles, and are generally better in fights ... what's your point. Did you just figure this out? It's certainly not news to the rest of us.

But if you are saying there are no women taller than men, no women with muscles larger than a man and no women who can beat some man in a fight, you don't get out much.

Just not sure where you are going with your post or what you want people to say.

snoopy09
09-28-2008, 03:51 AM
i think: c'est la vie;)

Davis
09-29-2008, 06:12 PM
What do you want to hear? The clip was ACTING dude. It has no bearing on reality. You can draw no conclusions from it other than that the director felt like he was creating entertainment.

And if you are restating the obvious... that on average men have more height than women, more power, more strength, bigger muscles, and are generally better in fights ... what's your point. Did you just figure this out? It's certainly not news to the rest of us.

But if you are saying there are no women taller than men, no women with muscles larger than a man and no women who can beat some man in a fight, you don't get out much.

Just not sure where you are going with your post or what you want people to say.

:D Harsh.

You have a point though.

Tamakeri
09-29-2008, 11:49 PM
:D Harsh.

You have a point though.

I honestly wasn't trying to pick on you- just didn't know what you were trying to say. Peace.

gopballbustеr2
10-20-2008, 07:24 AM
If a man is strong he can defeat the female.

nijan0
10-20-2008, 11:20 AM
the vid is good however