PDA

View Full Version : Another Woman says goodbye.....

Tinchen
10-01-2008, 06:56 AM
I hope the Idiots destroying this place will someday disappear and die. Until that time I am not available for sharing any more experiences in this place. (sad but true).
It seems to me, too many foolish men around here dont want to seriously talk about things, but only want to insult others while looking for a place to get download links to ejaculate while viewing copyrighted material without paying. I hope this will soon stop.
I feel sorry for the members who are not of this kind.

Maybe onother time another place....

Tinchen

Selftailer
10-01-2008, 07:13 AM
I feel sorry for the members who are not of this kind.
Tinchen

Tinchen, the world is full of silly people. Refrain from considering thier presence. This forum has a lot of smart peolple. The majority!
Stay among us and enjoi the fun.
Please, do it. :)

dzwitch
10-01-2008, 08:26 AM
... to get download links to ejaculate while viewing copyrighted material without paying. ....

Tinchen

Wow! I guess part of that copyrighted material was yours. Meanwhile, you can ask Bush to bailout BB pay sites, seems to be a good moment. :wooow:wooow

Tinchen
10-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Wow! I guess part of that copyrighted material was yours. Meanwhile, you can ask Bush to bailout BB pay sites, seems to be a good moment. :wooow:wooow
No, It was not. Since I am not commercial altough often asked to be so, but It is just the fact some people don't contribute anything but only insult other members continuously while hoping to catch a new gratis video. If no one can stop this guys what will be the consequences for the "good ones"? Leave this place and find another (more hidden, more private) place?

Magnum
10-01-2008, 09:15 AM
I hate to see you go Tinchen, especially since we have the same tastes in ballbusting. I can't say that I blame you. I spend way less time on this forum than I used too. It was once an awsome forum. Anyway, take care. M

dzwitch
10-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Leave this place and find another (more hidden, more private) place?

Probably yes. Web forums use to have shot lifetime, specially if they're not moderated and crap like gopbb2 can do everything they want. But I doubt any place is private or hidden on the Internet, if only there was a place like this with moderators it'd be OK.

curmudgeon
10-01-2008, 11:28 AM
This site used to have much more active moderation. But there was an issue which caused a falling out and it was reorganized. Since then it has been mostly self regulated. Which we all know if someone doesn't want to be a good upstanding member will allow them to ruin things for everyone. I hate to see good members get driven out by a few disrespectful cads. But, I can understand your feelings on the matter. We have lost some very good contributers over the years, and others I believe are just too afraid to deal with the childishness to ever contribute in the first place. Unfortunately since a moderator will not make their bills running a site such as this there will never be much motivation for someone to spend the time and effort that would be required to keep the few that live to sabotoge everything around themselves out. And the theft that has become so rampant due to the ease of transfering files and unlikelyhood of being punished is clearly a problem that has no easy solution.

Richter
10-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Adios, Tinchen. Hate to see you go, but don't blame you. :( If you find a new hangout how about coming back here and PMing the non-moronic of us.

Of course, that assumes I'm not a moron. I could be assuming too much.

Jewels_4Me
10-02-2008, 12:50 AM
There's no doubt that certain guys in this forum are chasing the women away. On my very first post I was attacked by a guy, gopballs...or something like that - claiming I was some guy impersonating my handle. The problem is that forums that are loosely moderator have a tough time keeping quality people, male or female, because jerks like that ruin the forum.

A well moderated forum would ban that gop-guys (can't remember his handle) and make it a more civil board and more receptive to females. Fortunately, a lot of very nice guys welcomed me with open arms and negated the jerks immediate attacks on me.

I'll wait and see how it goes, but I don't have the time or interest to be ridiculed and attacked by some asshole jerk I don't even know.

poolman2
10-02-2008, 02:07 AM
Tinchen,

Please reconsider. Don't let a few jerks run you off. This is a fairly good forum. Don't allow these trolls to ruin it.

We have appreciated your contributions.

poolman2

gopballbuster
10-03-2008, 04:02 PM
I would just like to make sure that everyone knows gop2 and I are two different people. Also, welcome to all the new members, male and female.

Hasta
10-03-2008, 10:03 PM
There's no doubt that certain guys in this forum are chasing the women away. On my very first post I was attacked by a guy, gopballs...or something like that - claiming I was some guy impersonating my handle. The problem is that forums that are loosely moderator have a tough time keeping quality people, male or female, because jerks like that ruin the forum.

A well moderated forum would ban that gop-guys (can't remember his handle) and make it a more civil board and more receptive to females. Fortunately, a lot of very nice guys welcomed me with open arms and negated the jerks immediate attacks on me.

I'll wait and see how it goes, but I don't have the time or interest to be ridiculed and attacked by some asshole jerk I don't even know.

Hey Sweetie, so glad you could sort people out...it is just silly to let others ruin our fun. Hope you get to virtually kick everyone on here.

Bremuse0
10-04-2008, 01:27 AM
You seem very judgmental and have a high opinion of yourself. Good riddance and bye!

I haven't seen you contribute much to these forums anyways. Judging from this thread title I assumed you were some huge contributor but then I realized you were just a hack. You will be missed! (this isn't sarcasm at all :D )

possum
10-05-2008, 09:56 AM
i have to go with bremuse on this one ..i mean really tincheon.."serious" talk about ballbusting?? (this isnt designing the international space station here!!) and for dogging each other..well..thats what guys like to do!! i just got on board here but i gotta say this is tame stuff ..and basically just a lotta fun ..so stay or leave..but pass the tissues tincheas got issues:wooow