PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a woman to experiment with getting my balls kicked

Valio
10-04-2008, 07:31 AM
I live in Paris (France) and was wondering if any of the women here also happen to live in Paris and might be interested in kicking my balls.

I'd like to try getting kicked in the balls, it'd be a first for me (other than the accidental bump every few years) but that doesn't mean you have to be an expert ball-buster. I don't know how hard a kick I could take, but that's among the things you'd help me find out.

I'm also interested in most other forms of genital torture, starting with trampling, slapping...

In return for your help, I'll gladly cooperate if you want to try something (as long as it doesn't involve any permanent damage to my equipment :D)

If that's important for you to know, I'm 30, caucasian, in perfect health, weigh 70 kg (all of it muscle). This is a no-strings-attached request (or offer) and although I could find a professional in Paris, I'd rather treat a helpful woman to dinner, maybe offer her a nice pair of heels, than pay cold hard cash for a service.

Post here if you're interested.

Valio.

thelantern
10-04-2008, 07:51 AM
Valio, try sending a message to Serial Ballbusters who are based in Paris, you might get a chance to be in their videos and perhaps to something behind-the-scenes too.

Valio
10-04-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm not sure that would be appropriate : I don't particularly want to show my genitals on the net (although I hadn't thought about it before you brought it up) I'm also a perfect newbie at anything ball-busting.

Still, I'll have a look at the Serial Ballbusters. Thanks for pointing them out to me, thelantern.

Valio

Richter
10-04-2008, 08:57 AM
You could travel to Lyon for donetion

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5915

RevonZZ
10-07-2008, 12:04 AM
...that there's very few people who like this and are in the same area, or even region.

belmy
10-12-2008, 03:40 AM
hi
someone in italy...