PDA

View Full Version : Ball busting... appeal?

chocker
10-05-2008, 12:54 PM
I've been involved in the world of cuckolding and fetishes and the sort for many a year, of my young life.

At the beginning I found the prospect of ball busting or ********** to be quite disturbing and seeing threads or forums that discussed or dealt with it to cause me to be uneasy.

Just a few months ago, around may, I suddenly became interested in the whole thing. It became a key point to getting off. A girl who I do the online sex humiliation things with was accepting of it and we've had multiple ball busting and bloody ********** chats.

I must say the idea of it, while intriguing, scares the ever loving hell out of me.

So I was just wondering, of people who perform these things, or have had it done, what is your appeal to it? And if you've done it more than once, what was the cause to do it again?

I'm very nervous about actually following through with the ball busting or
anything that might cause me pain. I don't think I'd go as far as destroying my balls or **********... since I like sex and cumming also.

So... uh... thanks in advance :-P

Alec Anaconda
10-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Start gradually then work your way up.
Just take what you feel comfortable with, for the experience should be enjoyable.
For a beginner, a good test is the state of your cock. If it’s engorging or staying rock hard this is good. If it starts to shrink then it’s time to stop.
Except in fantasy, chronic damage and ********** are neither mandatory not desirable.

chocker
10-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Well, thanks for that, that actually makes sense. :)

Yep, I think I'll try just that.

Anyone else want to share their appeal to it?

Busted Balz
10-05-2008, 04:55 PM
The appeal to me is being controlled by a female who is much smaller than me. Having my balls tied or chained and being totally controlled by her is the ultimate. To me that is very erotic. I also enjoy the mixture of pain and pleasure at climax time.

Teardrop
10-06-2008, 07:55 AM
For me, I like the thought that a woman knows how much it must hurt to kick or squeeze my balls, but she does it anyway, enjoying my pain. I like the heartless aspect and the power of a women.

About whether to get involved yourself, you'll know when/if the time is right. Just enjoy BB on whatever level you feel at ease with. It's not a competition to see who can get hurt the most. Just do what feels right to you.

chocker
10-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Thanks for all the advice so far guys.

It all sounds good and I think I'm just going to about it slowly, probably for the best.

I like the idea of a gal less "powerful" than me on a regular basis having
that type of power over me, so makes sense.

blax2007
10-09-2008, 08:31 PM
i am with chocker i am not sure of the whole idea yet

bbbb
10-09-2008, 09:14 PM
When I 'came out' (not gay, I mean when I told my long term g/f about my fetish) she wasn't overly interested, but had a go to keep me happy anyway. It took a lot of guts to come out and tell her, so I appreciated her efforts.

The way we started, was for one thing - we were in a loving relationship, and we both knew she wouldn't do anything over the top. Trust is a BIG factor in this game.

Never EVER play this game with an angry woman - I have, and it cost me a traumatized testicle after she stomped on it while i slept. Naturally, I did not remain asleep promptly after she stomped it. (eventually resolved medically / new girlfriend too)

Start with mild 'slaps', mix it in with lots of other loving elements... When you're both ready, move to either a mild punch or a mild kick.

As her confidence grows, so too will your immunity to the pain it causes.

Over time, you will be receiving deathly kicks that knock the wind out of you.

One of my favorite games is to 69.. I'm ****** to eat her out as she beats my groin for control of how I lick. She'll change what she wants... but won't tell me. If I don't do as she wants (lick hard, lick soft, lick deep, lick lightly, etc. etc.) she punches me - I change tactic. If I get it right, she masturbates/sucks me off, if i get it wrong, she beats me until I get it right. And even then, if i take a while until i find what she's after, she will change her mood for something else shortly after I discover what she was after.

Fun fun fun.

reginauld
10-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I see a lot of people here that "get into" ballbusting, but I don't quite understand that concept. That's definitely not the way it is for me. For as long as I can remember I've enjoyed being hit in the testicles by girls. I can even remember asking my female friend to kick me in the nuts when I was less than 4 years old. For me it's not about the feeling of being dominated or the the thought of a woman knowing she can cause harm to me; it's strictly about how it feels when women exert force on my testicles. I've loved the thought and feel of it for as long as I've been interested in girls.