PDA

View Full Version : New girlfriend, new BB methods?

bart777
10-12-2008, 05:33 AM
Hello my friends!

i just got a new girlfriend, and she loves ballbusting/CBT
so my life is great now haha :D

but its one little problem... we are out of ideas, we have tried squeezing, trampling and biting, and now i dont know what i want to try, im not so much into kneeing and kicking though...

so i would be glad if you could give som advices what we can try :)
we have talked about hitting my balls with a hammer, so thats one thing we havent tried, but can you come up with more ideas, something exciting?
im into CBT too.. so you can also come up with some ideas what she can do to my cock :)

she is very sadistic, i asked her what she would like to do, and she wanted to use a scalpel to my balls, but i think thats a little to much for me...

so yeah.. i need your help, friends :)

/greetings Bart

BondageBunny
10-12-2008, 11:53 AM
DAMN,wish i could find a girl like that some day... everyone around here is closed minded and aren't even aware of fetishes..

im all out of ideas, i mean i'm not so experienced, ive only ever done clothed ballbusting, and it wasnt real stuff.. well it was, full force kicks/knees/punching and slapping, but it was clothed as i said..but it was in public :)
uhh, ill keep an eye out for you! and your from sweden, such a great place (to me xD)

Georgie
10-12-2008, 03:22 PM
See if you can have her sitting on your balls.

Leatherface
10-12-2008, 08:47 PM
The are lots of things you can tell her about. Clothespins, ballcrushers, electroplay, piercing (needles in your cock and balls), punching, twisting. On and on and on. Limitless ways to inflict pain.

daradles
10-12-2008, 11:13 PM
See if you can have her sitting on your balls.

I second this notion and suggest you take it under consideration...

Teardrop
10-13-2008, 02:53 AM
Hello Bart,

Does it have to be just your balls that get attention? I love it when a girl steps on my penis, lifting one foot so all of her weight comes down on the crushing foot. You have to try this with your girlfriend wearing boots, trainers, whatever you like best. It's wicked!

bart777
10-13-2008, 09:33 AM
thanks for all the answers dudes!

i will ask her to stand on my cock, and i now remember i have a ball crusher, i think i will ask her to use it, but im a littel scared, coz she like it really brutal, but that make it more exiting though hehe... :)

if you have more ideas, please come up with them, i really appreciate all your care and help!

how about that needle through the balls? she told me she have injection needles she wanted to use, but isnt that dangerous? can it hurt my balls seriously? sure the needles are steril, but anyway...

smackMyNuts
10-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Other things she could try:

throwing things at your balls
dropping things on your balls
snapping them with rubber bands (don't wrap them with rubber bands, that can be dangerous)
spraying them with high pressure water
applying Icy-Hot or other rubs
getting insects to bite your balls
wearring boxing gloves and punching your balls
hanging things from your balls (be careful with how you attach things)
tying a rope around your balls and tugging on them
flicking your balls repeatedly

anttwo2
10-13-2008, 01:35 PM
She could try and stretch your balls.
Maybe see how far they can be stretched from your body.
Perhaps try and hang some of your body weight.

LittleBob
10-14-2008, 12:05 PM
post some pics and clips of you and her doing the acts.
or better yet, if you got the balls for it, PM me and I might be able to set sell your content.

bart777
10-14-2008, 12:37 PM
i dont think i will take any pics yet... we have just being together for a week now, so it feels a little strange to use a camera this early, hope you understand :)

but maybe later, i knpow i would love too, but i will talk to her about it, when it feels like the right time :)

Alec Anaconda
10-14-2008, 02:02 PM
The cruellest action she could perform you, Bart, is to securely tie you to the bed and then do

nothing!

Jet
10-14-2008, 03:53 PM
do unexpected kicks and busts. Much more fun imo

smartty
10-17-2008, 10:05 AM
place a small apple into a long sock bet you spue.

smitty123
10-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Ask her to take you out to the woods. There are so many things that can give you a great deal of pain out there. :ibow4u:

Trouble
10-17-2008, 01:22 PM
First: don't just go for the CBT. Work with her to come up with a... yanno. Scenario. You and she will learn a lot more about each other (and just what a SICKOS you two really each are!) by exploring some fantasies, and then enacting them.

Get some role play going on.

The most obvious (and not a very safe one, and she might hate the idea, or not, who knows, women are weird) is: you is a ******, she's yo prey, designate some part of the house as "the alley", sneak up on her when she's in "the alley" and then the fun begins.

Try playing catch. Shwen she has a baseball in her hands and a boyfriend with a bulge, she'll get the idea -- but, just to make sure, tell her the object of the game. If she's not up for it, try baiting her ("Aw, you throw like... like... well. LIKE A GIRL!"). You'll be regretting it in no time.

Try to win the medal in the World Girlfriend Wrestling championship. Everybody knows, girlfriends CHEAT in the WGW League. Which is just perfect, especially if she agrees to wear spandex for the match. (Hint: use lots of oil -- that will help make your balls slippery, therefore, harder to get her hands on and squeeze, therefore leading to a longer match!)

Teacher/student: you been bad.

Bad boyfriend: "I didn't KNOW she was your sister!"

Out of ideas, yeh: you out of idea on the mechanics, maybe, so go into some of that mental realm, drag your kinky selves out to play. Woop! Woop!
:bananad:

Talk to her about times she has nailed some guy's pasties before, and/or times you got racked, and see if you can replicate any of them.

A rolled up newspaper. Try that before trying the hammer - no?

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:02 AM
First: don't just go for the CBT. Work with her to come up with a... yanno. Scenario. You and she will learn a lot more about each other (and just what a SICKOS you two really each are!) by exploring some fantasies, and then enacting them.

Get some role play going on.

The most obvious (and not a very safe one, and she might hate the idea, or not, who knows, women are weird) is: you is a ******, she's yo prey, designate some part of the house as "the alley", sneak up on her when she's in "the alley" and then the fun begins.

Try playing catch. Shwen she has a baseball in her hands and a boyfriend with a bulge, she'll get the idea -- but, just to make sure, tell her the object of the game. If she's not up for it, try baiting her ("Aw, you throw like... like... well. LIKE A GIRL!"). You'll be regretting it in no time.

Try to win the medal in the World Girlfriend Wrestling championship. Everybody knows, girlfriends CHEAT in the WGW League. Which is just perfect, especially if she agrees to wear spandex for the match. (Hint: use lots of oil -- that will help make your balls slippery, therefore, harder to get her hands on and squeeze, therefore leading to a longer match!)

Teacher/student: you been bad.

Bad boyfriend: "I didn't KNOW she was your sister!"

Out of ideas, yeh: you out of idea on the mechanics, maybe, so go into some of that mental realm, drag your kinky selves out to play. Woop! Woop!
:bananad:

Talk to her about times she has nailed some guy's pasties before, and/or times you got racked, and see if you can replicate any of them.

A rolled up newspaper. Try that before trying the hammer - no?

Before the hammer, such an idea. Great!

2wheeled
11-28-2008, 10:05 AM
:jumpsmile To true

The cruellest action she could perform you, Bart, is to securely tie you to the bed and then do

nothing!

subsenmartin
12-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Being chained up or restrained is always very erotic. You never know what to expect. A hard kick, a soft slap, or a great squeeze!

Doing it blindfolded is even better. Then you don't know what she is doing. She can surprise you with anything at any time. She can get close to you, get you aroused and then crack you a good one. You will not know what to do with yourself!

check
12-20-2008, 07:04 AM
look into getting one of those electric shock dog collars, have her put that around your balls. great fun for her when you two are say in a mall and she uses the remote.
Its best to replace the plastic collar with a small one, say a cat collar for a better fit.

I have had this used on me, very cruel and erotic.

bart777
12-21-2008, 12:06 PM
thanks for all the answers my friends :ibow4u:
ill see what we can do :D

crushee
12-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Start talking with her about combat sports... wrestling...
Switch to mixed wrestling...
Tell her that you know that in catch games, many blows are fake, and that they do not actually hurt so much...
Tell her you have already been struck in the nads and that you did not actually get hurt... and that your equipment is still working (let's assume she is aware of that!)

It may work... quicker than you think.