PDA

View Full Version : Ball slapping

elotro222
10-17-2008, 07:20 PM
This is my first post.
First of all, thank you to all of you that make this forum alive. I had a terrific time reading through many threads, each one more exciting than the previous one.
I understand that everybody has their personal preferences, and it is very interesting to hear from you. The debate between grabbing and kicking is endless but funny at the same time. I am a declared fan of manipulating (or should I say being manipulated) the balls by hand rather than being shot by a foot. As Sadistic sara said, it is something about control. And so I am a little surprised and disappointed because I have not seen many commentaries about ball slapping. I have found this method the most accurate in order to inflict the desired effect, be it light or hard discomfort. I love it when my girlfriend grabs my balls with force to the point of pain, but it is very difficult for her to apply the exact amount of strength. Even if I self abuse me, it is nearly impossible to graduate the pressure. If it is too light then I feel nothing at all. If too hard, the pain is excruciating, way more than I consider erotic at all. The middle term is so narrow that it is like there is only two positions on/off. Perhaps it is only me who feels that way, I can not tell.
However, with slapping, she can control the sensations much better. If they are applied lightly to moderately, she can predict and inflict a generous amount of discomfort without exceeding. And if she let herself to get carried away by the heat of the moment, she can be devastating with little or no risk. If the slaps are fast (I do not mean hard but with a continuous rhythm) the pain can be sustained in a nearly constant state, with no effort at all.
I prefer her to hold my scrotum into her left fist, so that she has her right one free to slap, scratch, press, massage or play with the balls. But I would like to know the opinions of other friends here.
Anyway, the most important thing, or at least what I consider the essence of domination is not the physical sensations, be them pleasure or pain, but the mental play. What I crave, what I really seek is the face of my girlfriend when she is having fun. Her beautiful eyes teasing me just before and after she hits the objective makes one of the most intense and valuable feelings of my life.
Thank you again, and sorry for my english (it is not my mother tongue). Let me know what you think.
elotro

Ketchupman
10-18-2008, 01:03 PM
I like it to the most if a girl grabs my balls then they give a knee in them.
It's true that it isn't easy to grab to hard or to soft, I think it's about practice.

I'm happy for you that you have a girlfriend like that.
Welcome here and have fun.

PS: I don't know many spanish people that speak english, keep up the good work ;) (English isn't my motherlanguage to :))

skweezme
10-18-2008, 04:30 PM
There's some ball slapping going on here

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5566

:-)

elotro222
10-18-2008, 06:45 PM
hi Ketchupman and Skweezme.
I was just going to post a reply in one of Skweezme´s threads, but I suppose it is okay if I thank you here. Your work is very exciting. I do not really care if there are more or less slaps in a story. I am a fan of them but not obsessed. Your tales are one of the best reasons to be in this forum. Well written, intense and even funny.
What I like more is your female characters, and the fact that they enjoy what they are doing. Many people fantasies imagine women who ballbust in revenge, or because they hate men in general. I find much more compelling if the dominant are as excited as their victims. I do not understand the films in which the woman whipping a man seems bored or angry. You, on the other side, have a unique way of communicating her thrilling.
By the way, I do not agree with you when you say that your stories would not work outside this forum. I have just come here, so I read them from start to end, without having to wait for you to continue each new part. But I enjoyed them immensely, even without the suspense. It is difficult to choose one over the others but I think I would pick Madeleine (Skweeme latest idea). Personally I prefer the realistic plots, and this one was as simple as emotionally touching.
Thank you for all the time spent. Be sure that I (and many others) appreciate your gift to us.
elotro

skweezme
10-19-2008, 05:52 PM
hi Ketchupman and Skweezme.
I was just going to post a reply in one of Skweezme´s threads, but I suppose it is okay if I thank you here. Your work is very exciting. I do not really care if there are more or less slaps in a story. I am a fan of them but not obsessed. Your tales are one of the best reasons to be in this forum. Well written, intense and even funny.
What I like more is your female characters, and the fact that they enjoy what they are doing. Many people fantasies imagine women who ballbust in revenge, or because they hate men in general. I find much more compelling if the dominant are as excited as their victims. I do not understand the films in which the woman whipping a man seems bored or angry. You, on the other side, have a unique way of communicating her thrilling.
By the way, I do not agree with you when you say that your stories would not work outside this forum. I have just come here, so I read them from start to end, without having to wait for you to continue each new part. But I enjoyed them immensely, even without the suspense. It is difficult to choose one over the others but I think I would pick Madeleine (Skweeme latest idea). Personally I prefer the realistic plots, and this one was as simple as emotionally touching.
Thank you for all the time spent. Be sure that I (and many others) appreciate your gift to us.
elotro

Hey! Thanks for your thoughtful and appreciative comments.

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:02 AM
This is my first post.
First of all, thank you to all of you that make this forum alive. I had a terrific time reading through many threads, each one more exciting than the previous one.
I understand that everybody has their personal preferences, and it is very interesting to hear from you. The debate between grabbing and kicking is endless but funny at the same time. I am a declared fan of manipulating (or should I say being manipulated) the balls by hand rather than being shot by a foot. As Sadistic sara said, it is something about control. And so I am a little surprised and disappointed because I have not seen many commentaries about ball slapping. I have found this method the most accurate in order to inflict the desired effect, be it light or hard discomfort. I love it when my girlfriend grabs my balls with force to the point of pain, but it is very difficult for her to apply the exact amount of strength. Even if I self abuse me, it is nearly impossible to graduate the pressure. If it is too light then I feel nothing at all. If too hard, the pain is excruciating, way more than I consider erotic at all. The middle term is so narrow that it is like there is only two positions on/off. Perhaps it is only me who feels that way, I can not tell.
However, with slapping, she can control the sensations much better. If they are applied lightly to moderately, she can predict and inflict a generous amount of discomfort without exceeding. And if she let herself to get carried away by the heat of the moment, she can be devastating with little or no risk. If the slaps are fast (I do not mean hard but with a continuous rhythm) the pain can be sustained in a nearly constant state, with no effort at all.
I prefer her to hold my scrotum into her left fist, so that she has her right one free to slap, scratch, press, massage or play with the balls. But I would like to know the opinions of other friends here.
Anyway, the most important thing, or at least what I consider the essence of domination is not the physical sensations, be them pleasure or pain, but the mental play. What I crave, what I really seek is the face of my girlfriend when she is having fun. Her beautiful eyes teasing me just before and after she hits the objective makes one of the most intense and valuable feelings of my life.
Thank you again, and sorry for my english (it is not my mother tongue). Let me know what you think.
elotro

Glad you like it here. Welcome to the fuckin forum. :)

seekingwomanpower
12-25-2008, 01:09 PM
with regard to the post by elotro222:
"As Sadistic sara said, it is something about control. And so I am a little surprised and disappointed because I have not seen many commentaries about ball slapping. I have found this method the most accurate in order to inflict the desired effect, be it light or hard discomfort. I love it when my girlfriend grabs my balls with force to the point of pain, but it is very difficult for her to apply the exact amount of strength. Even if I self abuse me, it is nearly impossible to graduate the pressure. If it is too light then I feel nothing at all. If too hard, the pain is excruciating, way more than I consider erotic at all. The middle term is so narrow that it is like there is only two positions on/off. Perhaps it is only me who feels that way, I can not tell.
Anyway, the most important thing, or at least what I consider the essence of domination is not the physical sensations, be them pleasure or pain, but the mental play. What I crave, what I really seek is the face of my girlfriend when she is having fun. Her beautiful eyes teasing me just before and after she hits the objective makes one of the most intense and valuable feelings of my life."

i could not agree more. Balls are so sensitive and delicate that with mere flicks of her fingers, a woman can produce a huge range from making a man squirm to making him scream for mercy. That is part of what is so exciting about it, that a woman can have that impact with almost no sustained effort. Kicking and punching is more appropriate fpr a woman who wants to cause severe damage. A woman who just wants to control a man and remind him of her power only needs to slap. It is even more exciting if She starts really slow and builds in intensity. It shows her power of self-control, which ultimately translates into control over the man. It is most effective when she watches him closely, constantly gauging the impact of her blows. This is particularly effective if She has him bound and helpless. The slow buildup makes him keenly aware of Her patience and commitment to making a "lasting impression." It reminds him that this session and her exercise of power over him is a longterm commitment, which really makes him succum to her power.
One other comment: the balls are designed to move about. This sometimes allows the balls to excape the most intense slapping. when a woman binds the balls together, with a cord or rubber band or leather strap, then the balls cannot escape and the consistency of the sensation is much better. It give the woman more constrol, making the process much less random.
Thanks for the opportunity to express some thoughts on the subject.

nantucket
12-28-2008, 05:44 AM
I also agree that binding balls together intensify even the gentle slapping and binding them separately increases even further the pain.

jm1803
12-29-2008, 07:43 PM
As a long time fan of cbt, and ball busting i feel that there is alot of BORING or just awful bb material out on the web. I believe that ball busting, a large majority of the time is NOT SENSUAL! What i mean is that most of the women in these situations just attack the balls without giving there men any attention to stimulate arousal. Stroking, rubbing, (tease & denial) should be incooperated into bb sessions in movies, thus creating a pleasure known as going from "HEAVEN TO HELL", THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE WAY TO BE BUSTED, YET I BEARLY EVER SEE IT IN MOVIES!

Has sensuality been completly lost here?

Im sorry if anyone is offended but i am FUCKING BORED!

KOB
01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
I agree. That is boring and girls are boring too.

sebi132
01-01-2009, 02:32 PM
I have to agree, that it is the sensual part, which is the most important, much more, than just the "mechanical" one. I guess, this is why I prefer if my girl slapps my balls first soft and than more und more hard, till i come. It's feels so great being controled this way to orgasm.

elotro222
01-03-2009, 07:20 PM
I have nothing against a girl who uses all her force to overpower her man. There are many of us here who have erotic thoughts about a muscular leg (and especially the kinky girl attached to it) willing to play rough and fast with her lucky victim.
But personally, what gets me real deep, is an adult woman that, as “seekingwomanpower” vividly described, has everything under the control of the mere flick of her fingers. That kind of commitment to make a long lasting impression is much more exciting than a few quick (however powerful) shots by a girl. CBT is such a physical activity that we tend to forget the most important aspect of it: the mental play. The dominant partner plays and controls the submissive to the most intense emotions. The physical sensations are the means to an end: the feeling of control. Perhaps I would not choose the word “patience” to define my ideal female behavior. I prefer when you say that she “shows her power of self control” because my imagination runs in all directions. Where does she want to go? What does she want to do with me? Is she so kinky that she must refrain herself?
In that kind of scenario, bondage is essential because I have the irritating tendency to direct my girlfriend, to tell her exactly how to act. However, when she ties me spread eagle into our bed, I usually enter subspace even before she starts giggling. And if I do not, and persist on guiding her from the bottom, she can always ignore me with no effort at all. In fact, she can be devastatingly cruel. As I explained on the top of this thread, slapping can be applied with explosive results. The exquisite control that can be achieved with this technique allows to choose within a broad range of sensations from mere discomfort to excruciating pain with great accuracy, which means lower danger, so that the woman has less to worry about her partner safety, in order to concentrate on the fun part, playing the role of a cold and heartless bitch.
As “jm1803” and “Sebi132”mentioned, I also prefer if she builds up really slow in a sensual progression, alternating the application of lubricant on my cock with a little slapping and squeezing, mixing pleasure and pain to give me time to get into it. But sometimes she goes faster than me, and I feel that I cannot keep up with the torture. She even makes jokes asking me when I am going to get excited enough for her to start the really hard part, while simultaneously applying more pressure on my balls, not painful enough to say my safeword, but a step ahead of my desire so that I am not able to enjoy it, only her. Finally I surrender. The sound of her laughing is extraordinary. Knowing that she is happy and excited to play with me (body and soul) ignites me to the point of burst. In those precious moments, visual contact between us is like a highway data channel.
We do not play as frequently as I would like. Otherwise I would probably not spend so much time in those forums. Or perhaps I am a typical heterosexual male complaining too much (again). So I finish now to hear you instead.
As for the ball bondage, I usually prefer to be hold in her fist rather than with a cord. But you are right, there are certain activities (intercourse, for example) when it is easier for her if your balls are previously bound. Also when she must have both her hands free, it is better (and a very funny activity in itself) if she carefully bind them, together or separated, or even, as it is said, in forms and shapes nature never intended.
Happy new year and ballbusting to you all.
Elotro.

clicker123
01-03-2009, 11:53 PM
maybe y'all will like this story then, me and kegan since today is my bday yay 19! well he let me do whatever and while i was giving him his hj he was getting really into it and i started light slapping more like bouncing his nuts in me hand and then he laid on his side so i was still going but i pulled his nuts out from behind and slapped them light a couple then stopped with the hand job got back and slapped them hard but i caught his hand cuz he will try to cover and i laid with my nees in and we started more romantic making out stuff ya no then i went back to slapping and i slipped my hair tie that was on my wrist on while he was caught in the moment and started really gettin them now there swollen and its a funny sight i keep smacking them everytime i see the things lol there like purple speed bags :D well im done with this story.

0Justhere0
08-01-2009, 01:48 AM
Wow nice story