PDA

View Full Version : Asking random girls on the street for a bust?

gum504
10-23-2008, 06:29 PM
It would save time and money due to not having to travel or pay, but would they be willing, or would you just feel humiliated? Has anybody ever tried asking? I thought about asking and then explaining it was either for a bet or a survey, but I don't think they'd buy into it.

diablo75
10-23-2008, 08:47 PM
A member once posted about this on another forum I am part of, and frankly it didn't end well. He was threatened with police most of the time for being a pervert and sexual harrassment. A few times he got some girls to do it, but they missed and hit his thigh. And lastly a group of two took advantage of it kicked him in the nuts and while he was down beat him and mugged him. So that last one alone I wouldn't even think of doing it.

Tamakeri
10-25-2008, 05:20 PM
It would save time and money due to not having to travel or pay, but would they be willing, or would you just feel humiliated? Has anybody ever tried asking? I thought about asking and then explaining it was either for a bet or a survey, but I don't think they'd buy into it.

If you ask the wrong girls and they take offense you could be in deep shit:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=69704

This guy is probably a member of this or a similar forum and is too ashamed to say so, but yeah- it isn't a slam dunk.

zetsubou
10-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Like people have already said, its risky. While it sounds great asking people to kick you, and getting it, the idea leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth...

the idea turns me on... and thats exactly why i wouldn't want to trick random people into helping me get my kicks!

if you don't get in trouble with the police, you could meet some crazy people who'd take it too far

Teardrop
10-26-2008, 06:27 AM
I tend to agree with the voices against. If you are going to ask someone to kick your balls, at least tell her why you want her to do it, i.e. because it's a turn on for you. It's really unfair to try and trick somebody.

As for the guy who got mugged, doesn't surprise me in this day and age.

cigar4u
10-26-2008, 12:02 PM
Hi Gum and others:

As with anything in life, there is a right way to do things and a wrong way.

Just walking up to a woman on the street and asking her to do anything sexual is going to produce one of two results most of the time – if she’s a prostitute she will say yes and do just about anything for money. If she is not, she’ll likely be insulted, call you a pervert and yell for a cop.

The way I treat asking a woman on the street to do a ballbusting scenario with me is much the same way I would have apporached a co-ed in high school for a date or how I would now approach a woman for a dance in a disco or a woman at a bar – respectful and polite.

I’ll give you an example that worked for me.

A couple of days before Christmas about eight years ago I was in a convenience store when I spotted this real tall young woman purchasing some cigarettes. Our eyes met and I smiled. She smiled back.

I hung around outside the store until she came out. She talked with some friends for a while then started to walk home.

I approached her when she was alone and said, “I’m sorry to bother you, but I am just so curious as to how tall you are – I really like tall women.”

She laughed and said she was 6-foot-2 ½ in her bare feet.

“I thought when we saw each other in the store we had a moment back there,” I said. “I don’t mean to be forward but are you by any chance working tonight? (a polite way of asking a woman in the United States if she is a prostitute).

She looked at me somewhat sympathetically and timidly said, “No, I’m not. I … I…”

Before she could continue, I apolgized profusely and said I meant no harm and that I was just a little lonely it being so close to Christmas and that I found her quite attractive. I again said I was sorry for bothering her then turned and walked away.

I didn’t get two steps before I heard her say, “Wait. What do you want to do? I mean what did you have in mind? You’re not a cop are you? I can’t think of anything worse than being arrested and being in jail for Christmas. But I just really need the money for Christmas, you know for gifts for my two children.”

At this point she was scared, but willing to get together for something at which she could make a few dollars to buy gifts for her kids as long as she was safe. I had her on the hook and now it was time to reel her in.

But still you have to be careful when to bring up the subject of ballbusting. You don’t want her to think you want to do something too weird and you don’t want her to spit out the hook and swim away in disgust.

"No,” I said. “I am not a cop. Are you a cop?”

She laughed uneasily and said no.

“Look, I want to get together for a half hour,” I said, somewhat laying my cards on the table. “I want to do a scenario with you. It involves no nudity on your part and it does not involve oral sex or any type of sexual intercourse. It pays $40. Are you inerested?”

(At this point I had given her just enough information to make her curious and somewhat comfortable. She is either going to say yes or no, but she is not going to start calling you names or call a cop.)

She said OK.

I told her we’ll take my car to a motel at a specific address and talk more about it on the way.

“If you change your mind at any time I’ll drive you right back to this spot,” I assured her. “We’ll say goodbye and there will be no hard feelings on my part.”

She obviously felt comfortable with me and said sure.

(By the way, I’m not rich or handsome. I’m 5-foot-9, 250 pounds, fat, greying, balding and over 50. The woman in question was somewhat attractive but had crooked teeth and small breasts and obviously had been hardened by a life of being poor and possibly abused.)

At this point, when I got her in my car, I had her off the street and in a more intimate situation where we could more comfortably discuss things in private. That I feel is real important when you are about to ask a woman to kick you in the crotch.

I told her my fantasy is to play wrestle with a woman – her in her clothes and me in the nude and that part of the wrestling fantasy was for me to be kicked in the balls during the match. And I immediately assured her she would not be injured or harmed in any way and that she was going to win the one-sided match.

“I get to win?” she said, almost excited at the prospect. “That’s great because most of the time, especially in my two marriages, I got the shit kicked out of me!”

(I found it hard to believe that a woman who was as tall and as fit and as strong looking as she was got battered by the men in her life. She looked like she could handle herself real well, but looks I guess are deceiving.)

I then asked her out of curiosity what her shoe size was.

She got shy all of a sudden and said: “I’ve got real big feet – thirteen. I’m so embarrassed. Do you still want to do this with a woman with such big ugly feet?”

I told her I loved big feet on a woman and that I would have considered it a lot stranger if she were 6-foot-2 and wore a size seven shoe. She laughed.

“Well, do you want to do my fantasy – if you don’t I’ll understand,” I said, again offering her a way out if she was not comfortable doing it.

“Sure, it sounds like fun – and, again, I don’t have to take off my clothes or blow you or anything, right?”

“Just take off your shoes and socks and wash your feet – I like to be ballbusted by clean bare feet,” I responded.

“That makes sense” she said. “Do I have to kick you real hard there?”

(I personally prefer the illusion of ballbusting more than the actual thing. That’s just my preference, not a criticism of those of you out there who love to take a solid kick to the family jewels.)

“Actually, I prefer the illusion of ballbusting,” I told her. “During our match you will kick me in the upper thigh several times and I’ll sell it like you kicked me in the balls. Also, I will show you a few holds I want you to work into the routine that involve my balls.”

One of those holds has me laying flat on my stomach with the woman putting one foot on my dick and balls from behind, then lifting my ankles off of the ground, sort of stretching my sack.

Another, and my favorite hold, is for a woman to sit on the floor or a couch opposite me, wedge the sole of her left foot between my legs and pull on my ankles – sort of stretching my limbs using my crotch for leverage -- while I kiss the sole of her right foot and beg for mercy.

All-in-all it was an enjoyable experience. The woman worked her tail off to make me happy including giving me a foot job to climax to end the session. She admitted afterward that she really enjoyed dominating me like that, but that she had never before done anything like that in her life.

And, because she was poor, she was grateful for what many might consider so little money.

On the drive back to the convenience store, she even gave me her phone number (somewhat to my surprise it was her real number. I had never even asked for it, figuring this was going to be a one-time thing.) and told me she would love to do it again if I wanted to get together with her.

We have gotten together often over the past eight years and have done almost every wrestling/BB fantasy scenario I could think of – and a few that she suggested, which turned out to be really hot.

I don’t approach women on the street often. If I am sure they are prostitutes, then it’s a lot easier. Even then, you have to be careful how you ask. A lot of hookers understand a man’s need for oral sex or sexual intercourse, some however don’t always get that a man has other sexual needs.

But I have never had a pay-for-play gal turn down a request to wrestle me or do a ballbusting scenario with me. Many of them have gotten a big kick out of it, especailly doing the holds where they squeeze my balls and pull or twist my dick.

Some have gotten so into it they start mimicking the guys on TV’s professional wrestling, complete with the trash talk and strutting around.

So, in closing, be aware of your surroundings, be polite and vague at first when you start a conversation, be patient and always work to make the woman feel comfortable.

You might be surprised like I have been over how many women out there will do some crazy stuff with you as long as they are paid for it and treated with respect.

Good luck.

needingmilking
10-27-2008, 11:45 AM
cigar4u: excellent post, love specially the "positions", can you share more of those?

subsenmartin
10-28-2008, 09:55 AM
All I can say is be careful who and how you ask. Don't get arrested!

BondageBunny
10-28-2008, 05:07 PM
well i guess this "piece" is more about my situation..

i'm so very open about everything in my life,by the age of 10, people knew that i was into "weird stuff". (i know its sick, but my fantasies of ballbusting started out by playing those WWF games for the playstation, i would always play as(i think shes called nina), she has a move called the low blow or something.. and it was such a turn on for me) and well, since im pretty open about things, most people who know my name know what my fetishes are,and friends will gladly bust me in public, in fact.. one time, i went back to my old school to see some friends for the morning of my birthday (i was just lonely,and had nothing to do that morning.) and four of my friends (all girls) decided they would give me a birthday present to remember.

(this is a true story.)
basically, Claire, shes 15 (the girls in this "scenario" have had rough pasts, in claire's instance, she was harrassed when she was 12 years old at her sisters party) would hold me by my left nipple,having twisted it round as many times as she could until i was on my toes,another friend of mine,Kathryn, took me by the right nipple, and did the same as Claire.
claire and kathryn had both put their right/left leg around my legs holding them apart, while two others (sophie and emma) would knee/kick me in the balls, emma particularly liked to punch.

I gotta tell you, it was by far the best birthday present i have EVER been given, and i can only wish they do the same for me next year. :iluvu:

basically, if your going to ask someone to bust you, if they know about your sexual preferences, go ahead and ask them to bust you.
personally, i would never ask anyone on the street to bust me, but since i am a pretty respected person among my friends, nobody would really do anything against me since i am a good boy (when i want to be) :)
if in ANY circumstance you "need" and i mean NEED... like if you dont get kicked in the balls atleast once every day your heart will explode,
there is always the whole charade of doing it to see how many hits you can take before going down, this ones a great one to pull if youve got any friends who like partying and stuff :)

just a suggestion.. and i am ACTUALLY new to the whole ballbusting thing, though i have been into it since i was child, i hadn't explored it until i was around 12.

zetsubou
10-28-2008, 07:42 PM
well i guess this "piece" is more about my situation..

i'm so very open about everything in my life,by the age of 10, people knew that i was into "weird stuff". (i know its sick, but my fantasies of ballbusting started out by playing those WWF games for the playstation, i would always play as(i think shes called nina), she has a move called the low blow or something.. and it was such a turn on for me) and well, since im pretty open about things, most people who know my name know what my fetishes are,and friends will gladly bust me in public, in fact.. one time, i went back to my old school to see some friends for the morning of my birthday (i was just lonely,and had nothing to do that morning.) and four of my friends (all girls) decided they would give me a birthday present to remember.

(this is a true story.)
basically, Claire, shes 15 (the girls in this "scenario" have had rough pasts, in claire's instance, she was harrassed when she was 12 years old at her sisters party) would hold me by my left nipple,having twisted it round as many times as she could until i was on my toes,another friend of mine,Kathryn, took me by the right nipple, and did the same as Claire.
claire and kathryn had both put their right/left leg around my legs holding them apart, while two others (sophie and emma) would knee/kick me in the balls, emma particularly liked to punch.

I gotta tell you, it was by far the best birthday present i have EVER been given, and i can only wish they do the same for me next year. :iluvu:

basically, if your going to ask someone to bust you, if they know about your sexual preferences, go ahead and ask them to bust you.
personally, i would never ask anyone on the street to bust me, but since i am a pretty respected person among my friends, nobody would really do anything against me since i am a good boy (when i want to be) :)
if in ANY circumstance you "need" and i mean NEED... like if you dont get kicked in the balls atleast once every day your heart will explode,
there is always the whole charade of doing it to see how many hits you can take before going down, this ones a great one to pull if youve got any friends who like partying and stuff :)

just a suggestion.. and i am ACTUALLY new to the whole ballbusting thing, though i have been into it since i was child, i hadn't explored it until i was around 12.

You have good friends! I would never be brave enough to be that open. Standard sexual practice flusters me massively, never mind being deviant! 2 of my friends merely have the knowledge that I learn towards S and M (thats as much as i'm telling them about bb.. don't know if i'll ever come clean.. but its not like i try to get any friends to kick me in the balls or anything so i dont have to feel guilty) , and more than that know i like pain

johnny_cockNballs
10-28-2008, 11:28 PM
I put in here this clip 6 months previous.

Here there is many girls that will BB easy. They will do it when ask them politely. This is a fews years ago BB fun. The second girl is black belt in many MMA styles, and she can kick really fast and hard. This time she kick only 25%, but it explode the my kidneys. It is really hurting, but happy for me too.

http://img244.imagevenue.com/loc18/th_11676_BB_FUN_1_123_18lo.jpg (http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11676_BB_FUN_1_123_18lo.jpg)http://img151.imagevenue.com/loc893/th_11677_BB_FUN_2_123_893lo.jpg (http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11677_BB_FUN_2_123_893lo.jpg)http://img216.imagevenue.com/loc577/th_11682_BB_FUN_3_123_577lo.jpg (http://img216.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11682_BB_FUN_3_123_577lo.jpg)

Ball Busting Fun link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d9w68a

opiumdancer
10-30-2008, 07:37 AM
Asking random girls...mmmm....has anyone done it enough to know recognize what kinds of girls would agree readily if they found out if it turned you on and which ones would just be disgusted or simply confused?

Mr Popodopolous
11-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Wouldn't approach a stranger, could end in prison.

the_tree
11-03-2008, 12:11 PM
(this is a true story.)

Nice stuff, BondageBunny. And just down the road from me in Donny too, wish I had 'friends' like that in Hull. ;)

Jewels_4Me
11-04-2008, 08:02 PM
You would be amazed at what a girl will say yes to if she is approached in the right way and if you allow her enough time to get used to you and the idea of doing it.

Mr Popodopolous
11-05-2008, 04:18 PM
As I said before, wouldn't ask a random girl to do it.

I would possibly ask a friend however...well not ask her but wind her up, take the michael until they get wound up enough to do it. It's a fool proof scheme, especially if you wear a cup.:thumbup

gum504
11-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Thanks guys. It's just sometimes I see 1 or 2 girls wearing short skirts and heels, and might look like freaks/partiers, and I'm like what the hell? Why not? But then I obviously stop myself because if I can't ask my own friends, then I surely can't ask random strangers. haha.

By the way, I am 19, and the girls I see all appear to be 17+.

Pretty much all of my friends know that I am kinky as hell, but that's about it.

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:17 AM
If a woman won't do it ask a guy. Don't be a homophobe.

testycoles
06-28-2011, 01:46 AM
You would be amazed at what a girl will say yes to if she is approached in the right way and if you allow her enough time to get used to you and the idea of doing it.

You are absolutely right!

Just watch how many girls kick this guy in the nuts when he asks xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bV_v9b8go

"world record attempt" my ass... this guy totally has a ballbusting fetish lol xD

Sockmess
06-28-2011, 04:09 AM

"world record attempt" my ass... this guy totally has a ballbusting fetish lol xD

So the lesson is have a camera man with you when you ask a random woman.
And Gopballbuster would you also be consdiered a homophobe if you only apporach women for a blow/hand/foot job? Don't be stupid.

lisbonballs
06-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Thanks guys. It's just sometimes I see 1 or 2 girls wearing short skirts and heels, and might look like freaks/partiers, and I'm like what the hell? Why not? But then I obviously stop myself because if I can't ask my own friends, then I surely can't ask random strangers. haha.

By the way, I am 19, and the girls I see all appear to be 17+.

Pretty much all of my friends know that I am kinky as hell, but that's about it.

well i understand this and others opinions here...i've trying one thing i ask a women if she knows a sport store called "ballbusting" in portugese it makes sense, sounds something to do with sport, i'm a little shy but until now all negative answers about the store lol ! maybe one some woman could said to me "wait this it's not a store this a fetish " then i'll see...

mrsoul
06-28-2011, 06:16 PM

At 3:00, check out the woman's nipples on before and after kicking him.

gopballbuster
06-29-2011, 12:23 AM
And Gopballbuster would you also be consdiered a homophobe if you only apporach women for a blow/hand/foot job? Don't be stupid.
Right back at ya. Have a look at the 2 :)

Sockmess
06-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Right back at ya. Have a look at the 2 :)

No thank you. Ball busting too me is a sexual activity. And I only do that with women. If your bi just think of it has you can have all of my male opportunities but then to be fair give me your female ones!

ballbust10
06-29-2011, 10:18 AM
At 3:00, check out the woman's nipples on before and after kicking him.

good eye.....

laki024
06-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Can you reupload video ?

gopballbuster
06-30-2011, 11:06 AM
No thank you. Ball busting too me is a sexual activity. And I only do that with women. If your bi just think of it has you can have all of my male opportunities but then to be fair give me your female ones!
The number. 2. After the name. Oy vey, you dolt.

Youthmane
07-01-2011, 03:24 AM
if you don't get in trouble with the police, you could meet some crazy people who'd take it too far

I would like them to "take it too far" :jumpsmile
sounds like fun.,

nutpunches
07-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Last saturday my wife and I went to a party at a friend of a friends house. There were these 3 girls there that were talking about things like what guys could handle and girls who are dominant etc.
My wife asked them if they have ever kicked a man in the balls? The red headed girl said she had kicked her brother in the balls and gotten her ass whipped by her dad for it. The other two girls said that they had done it accidentally playing soccer.
We continued making small talk when my wife said if your man wanted you to do it would you? The red head said she would in a heart beat, the other two said something like it would depend on this or that, anyway. My wife asked if they wanted to try it on me, point blank. They giggled and said what right here right now? She said no lets go into the pantry and she would go first.
When we got into the pantry and I was litterally shaking, my wife told me to take off my shorts which I did. The girls faces turned red as did mine I am sure. My wife said spread them. I spread my legs and I need to remind you this was a party and we had been drinking. My wife kicked my nuts really fucking hard and it took me completely by surprise. I couldn't catch my breath and when I looked up the tiny brunette kicked me really hard. I thought I was going to pass out man. I was totally not ready for it at all. The other brunette kicked me but it was kind of a half kick and my wife told her no do it like this and she kicked the fucking shit out of my balls and I went down. It was unbelievable how they all were laughing at my intense pain. My wife said get up and she grabbed my arm in an effort to lift me up. When I got up in a fully erect position the red head kicked me the hardest I have ever been kicked to this day and I almost got sick. I actually had to fight it to keep from spewing. She said immediately "oh that was a good one". She then said maybe you should check them to see if he's okay. My wife checked my balls and they were literally turning blue in her hand. The girl that kicked me half way said, "can I try it again"? My wife looked at me and said are you okay? I said yes so she said sure go ahead. I stood up and she kicked me twice really hard in succession. I went back down and was holding my stomach and she said ooh I like that. I will never for get it. My wife stood me up and told the ladies here is what I like to do. She put my nuts on the counter and held them so they were sticking out between her index finger and thumb against the counter. She raised her other hand and brought it down really hard on my balls with a hammer fist against the counter. This was new and I immediately felt nauseated and had to catch my breath for a minute. The smallest brunette said "look at his face, he's white as a ghost". They all kind of laughed and simultaneously said I want to try. My wife held my balls and each of them hammer fisted my balls against the counter. I was literally sweating and my balls turned black. I will never forget it. I was kind of freaking out but at the same time I was in heaven. What the hell makes me love it so much? My dick was even hard! My wife told me to jerk my cock in front of her and the girls which I did and when I started to cum she kicked my balls hard and told the other girls too as well. The red head kicked them but she kind of got my ass with the full force of it and I kind of fell over the counter with my back to the little brunette. She kicked my balls fucking hard and she connected dead on. My cum shot up and hit the other brunette on her shoulder and while my back was turned to my wife, she ended me with a kick that put me down. My balls were really swollen and bluish black. It was the hardest ball busting session I have ever had to this day.
I am a musician and when I went to talk to the lady at the civic center about our stage set up for a show that we were putting on that night it was the smaller brunette from the party! he was in charge of the venue. She recognized me immediately and we had a moment that was pretty cool. She asked me how my balls were after we went home from the party and I told her that they were pretty decimated. She laughed and told me that when she masturbated she would think about that night. It blows my mind how much women who would never think of doing this sort of thing in a million years get so turned on by it once they are introduced. When my wife came to the auditorium later and saw (I cant mention names) the brunette, she just laughed and hugged her neck. Her and my wife beat my balls so hard that night after the show I thought that my ball busting days were going to be over. Afterward she asked my wife if she could swallow my cum and my wife was okay with it. When I started to cum she put her mouth over the head of my dick and squeezed my swollen black and blue balls fucking hard as hell and swallowed every drop. The morale of the story is, if done correctly I think all women are open to satisfying our fetish but you have got to be in the right place at the right time. By the way my balls took almost 2 weeks to get back to normal size and color and they ached like hell.

elmendorp1963
07-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Hi Gum and others:

As with anything in life, there is a right way to do things and a wrong way.

Just walking up to a woman on the street and asking her to do anything sexual is going to produce one of two results most of the time – if she’s a prostitute she will say yes and do just about anything for money. If she is not, she’ll likely be insulted, call you a pervert and yell for a cop.

The way I treat asking a woman on the street to do a ballbusting scenario with me is much the same way I would have apporached a co-ed in high school for a date or how I would now approach a woman for a dance in a disco or a woman at a bar – respectful and polite.

I’ll give you an example that worked for me.

A couple of days before Christmas about eight years ago I was in a convenience store when I spotted this real tall young woman purchasing some cigarettes. Our eyes met and I smiled. She smiled back.

I hung around outside the store until she came out. She talked with some friends for a while then started to walk home.

I approached her when she was alone and said, “I’m sorry to bother you, but I am just so curious as to how tall you are – I really like tall women.”

She laughed and said she was 6-foot-2 ½ in her bare feet.

“I thought when we saw each other in the store we had a moment back there,” I said. “I don’t mean to be forward but are you by any chance working tonight? (a polite way of asking a woman in the United States if she is a prostitute).

She looked at me somewhat sympathetically and timidly said, “No, I’m not. I … I…”

Before she could continue, I apolgized profusely and said I meant no harm and that I was just a little lonely it being so close to Christmas and that I found her quite attractive. I again said I was sorry for bothering her then turned and walked away.

I didn’t get two steps before I heard her say, “Wait. What do you want to do? I mean what did you have in mind? You’re not a cop are you? I can’t think of anything worse than being arrested and being in jail for Christmas. But I just really need the money for Christmas, you know for gifts for my two children.”

At this point she was scared, but willing to get together for something at which she could make a few dollars to buy gifts for her kids as long as she was safe. I had her on the hook and now it was time to reel her in.

But still you have to be careful when to bring up the subject of ballbusting. You don’t want her to think you want to do something too weird and you don’t want her to spit out the hook and swim away in disgust.

"No,” I said. “I am not a cop. Are you a cop?”

She laughed uneasily and said no.

“Look, I want to get together for a half hour,” I said, somewhat laying my cards on the table. “I want to do a scenario with you. It involves no nudity on your part and it does not involve oral sex or any type of sexual intercourse. It pays $40. Are you inerested?”

(At this point I had given her just enough information to make her curious and somewhat comfortable. She is either going to say yes or no, but she is not going to start calling you names or call a cop.)

She said OK.

I told her we’ll take my car to a motel at a specific address and talk more about it on the way.

“If you change your mind at any time I’ll drive you right back to this spot,” I assured her. “We’ll say goodbye and there will be no hard feelings on my part.”

She obviously felt comfortable with me and said sure.

(By the way, I’m not rich or handsome. I’m 5-foot-9, 250 pounds, fat, greying, balding and over 50. The woman in question was somewhat attractive but had crooked teeth and small breasts and obviously had been hardened by a life of being poor and possibly abused.)

At this point, when I got her in my car, I had her off the street and in a more intimate situation where we could more comfortably discuss things in private. That I feel is real important when you are about to ask a woman to kick you in the crotch.

I told her my fantasy is to play wrestle with a woman – her in her clothes and me in the nude and that part of the wrestling fantasy was for me to be kicked in the balls during the match. And I immediately assured her she would not be injured or harmed in any way and that she was going to win the one-sided match.

“I get to win?” she said, almost excited at the prospect. “That’s great because most of the time, especially in my two marriages, I got the shit kicked out of me!”

(I found it hard to believe that a woman who was as tall and as fit and as strong looking as she was got battered by the men in her life. She looked like she could handle herself real well, but looks I guess are deceiving.)

I then asked her out of curiosity what her shoe size was.

She got shy all of a sudden and said: “I’ve got real big feet – thirteen. I’m so embarrassed. Do you still want to do this with a woman with such big ugly feet?”

I told her I loved big feet on a woman and that I would have considered it a lot stranger if she were 6-foot-2 and wore a size seven shoe. She laughed.

“Well, do you want to do my fantasy – if you don’t I’ll understand,” I said, again offering her a way out if she was not comfortable doing it.

“Sure, it sounds like fun – and, again, I don’t have to take off my clothes or blow you or anything, right?”

“Just take off your shoes and socks and wash your feet – I like to be ballbusted by clean bare feet,” I responded.

“That makes sense” she said. “Do I have to kick you real hard there?”

(I personally prefer the illusion of ballbusting more than the actual thing. That’s just my preference, not a criticism of those of you out there who love to take a solid kick to the family jewels.)

“Actually, I prefer the illusion of ballbusting,” I told her. “During our match you will kick me in the upper thigh several times and I’ll sell it like you kicked me in the balls. Also, I will show you a few holds I want you to work into the routine that involve my balls.”

One of those holds has me laying flat on my stomach with the woman putting one foot on my dick and balls from behind, then lifting my ankles off of the ground, sort of stretching my sack.

Another, and my favorite hold, is for a woman to sit on the floor or a couch opposite me, wedge the sole of her left foot between my legs and pull on my ankles – sort of stretching my limbs using my crotch for leverage -- while I kiss the sole of her right foot and beg for mercy.

All-in-all it was an enjoyable experience. The woman worked her tail off to make me happy including giving me a foot job to climax to end the session. She admitted afterward that she really enjoyed dominating me like that, but that she had never before done anything like that in her life.

And, because she was poor, she was grateful for what many might consider so little money.

On the drive back to the convenience store, she even gave me her phone number (somewhat to my surprise it was her real number. I had never even asked for it, figuring this was going to be a one-time thing.) and told me she would love to do it again if I wanted to get together with her.

We have gotten together often over the past eight years and have done almost every wrestling/BB fantasy scenario I could think of – and a few that she suggested, which turned out to be really hot.

I don’t approach women on the street often. If I am sure they are prostitutes, then it’s a lot easier. Even then, you have to be careful how you ask. A lot of hookers understand a man’s need for oral sex or sexual intercourse, some however don’t always get that a man has other sexual needs.

But I have never had a pay-for-play gal turn down a request to wrestle me or do a ballbusting scenario with me. Many of them have gotten a big kick out of it, especailly doing the holds where they squeeze my balls and pull or twist my dick.

Some have gotten so into it they start mimicking the guys on TV’s professional wrestling, complete with the trash talk and strutting around.

So, in closing, be aware of your surroundings, be polite and vague at first when you start a conversation, be patient and always work to make the woman feel comfortable.

You might be surprised like I have been over how many women out there will do some crazy stuff with you as long as they are paid for it and treated with respect.

Good luck.

UR a very lucky man
We don´t have that here in Holland (Netherlands)
I wish I was you:bananad::ibow4u:

poolman2
07-18-2011, 12:55 AM
nutpunches,

Congratulations! :bananajum

You had a wonderful adventure. What I wouldn't give to have my wife lend me out to her girl friends for ballbusting. That's an experience to remember.

poolman2

I assume that this story is true. If not, it's still a good tale. :)