PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd experience

stompingqueen
10-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi all

For those that know me away from here you will know that I recently moved out of Newcastle and back to my native Leeds

It's been fantastic, i live with my brother who's just a total star and i've met up with loads of my old friends, i'm very happy again!

But last friday night I was even happier.

After a night out round Leeds sampling the delights of Oceana and the Library (a Club) I got back to my brothers house with an old boyfriend of mine. My bro was asleep in bed and nicely out of the way.

I hadn't seen this particular ex since I moved out of the Leeds but there was a certain spark as soon as we got back together.

He is the only person i've felt comfortable with sharing my fantasies and fetishes. After a few more drinks he made the amazing annoucement that he'd started to get into ball busting and he wanted me to give him the real thing. I was trembling with excitement, i had already had a go with my old flatmate back in Newcastle but that was only because he wanted me to do something, this was the real deal!

I asked him if he wanted me to wear anything in particular and he just said he wasn't bothered as long as I had no shoes on.

So I took my shoes off and got ready for action. Forgive me for being unladylike and crude here but when he took off his jeans he was already semi hard, wow it turned me on so much.

First of all I kicked him with his shorts still on, he said he preferred it that way to start with. He let out a little groan but wanted more, so I kicked him again with my bare feet but harder. He was still standing up so I kicked him again and this time he was on the floor. I had all the power!!

Without hesitating I whipped off his shorts and gave his balls a nice squeeze, he said he liked it so I squeezed harder, the hardest I ever squeezed anyones balls!! He gave out more groans but wanted me to carry on.

I told him to get back up and I busted his balls again and again. It was intense pain and pleasure for him, I couldn't believe me luck! It was so hot!!

After a good 15 minutes he said he wanted me to stand and stamp on his balls!! They already felt a bit tender from all the squeezing and kicking but I was in no mood for mercy!

He layed flat on his front with his balls exposed and I slowly pressed my bare foot on them until he started to scream in pain. I stopped for a minute to let him recover but he wanted me to go on, he wanted me to stomp them!

So I lifted up my foot and stamped hard on his balls, I could almost feel them crush! I keep stamping and pressing on them really hard until they felt almost completely squashed! He said he enjoyed feeling my feet on his balls and wanted me to continue! He asked me to bust him again.

So he stood up and by now he was completley hard, i kicked him with all my power, his cock smashed into his body and his balls made a fantastic slapping noise and he was floored again. I was desperate to put on some high heels and crush his balls properly but I didn't want to go too far.

The whole experience lasted about 45 minutes and his balls were red raw, my foot was starting to hurt as well!!

Anyway, after all this he is now my boyfriend again and we are very happy together. We are taking it one step at a time but we have talked about the possibility of doing a couple of video's

I'll keep you all informed and thanks to those who have sent my nice messages and made me feel welcome since i've been here, many people have treated me with great respect and not seen me a sex object and i'm happy to share these experiences with you all!

Thanks everyone

Kerri (The Queen of Stomping!)

jm1803
10-27-2008, 07:28 PM
kerri this is wonderful news. I'm happy for you and your new relationship. Your both very lucky to have met each other, and even more lucky to be so compatible! finally a dominant woman who does not exploit men sexually. I am submissive, but refuse to pay to be seen by a dominatrix. They are paycheck whores in a sense, sorry if this offends anyone but that is how i feel. I also dont care for the fem-superiority... anyways thanks for the story and keep us updated.

smackMyNuts
10-27-2008, 09:13 PM
That was really hot. Thanks for telling us about it.

Smack

squashedbananas
10-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Congratulations! Incredible experience you had!

Ketchupman
10-28-2008, 04:42 AM
That's great. I wish you much fun with him!

greatings

basket2007
10-28-2008, 07:49 AM
Hi all

For those that know me away from here you will know that I recently moved out of Newcastle and back to my native Leeds

It's been fantastic, i live with my brother who's just a total star and i've met up with loads of my old friends, i'm very happy again!

But last friday night I was even happier.

After a night out round Leeds sampling the delights of Oceana and the Library (a Club) I got back to my brothers house with an old boyfriend of mine. My bro was asleep in bed and nicely out of the way.

I hadn't seen this particular ex since I moved out of the Leeds but there was a certain spark as soon as we got back together.

He is the only person i've felt comfortable with sharing my fantasies and fetishes. After a few more drinks he made the amazing annoucement that he'd started to get into ball busting and he wanted me to give him the real thing. I was trembling with excitement, i had already had a go with my old flatmate back in Newcastle but that was only because he wanted me to do something, this was the real deal!

I asked him if he wanted me to wear anything in particular and he just said he wasn't bothered as long as I had no shoes on.

So I took my shoes off and got ready for action. Forgive me for being unladylike and crude here but when he took off his jeans he was already semi hard, wow it turned me on so much.

First of all I kicked him with his shorts still on, he said he preferred it that way to start with. He let out a little groan but wanted more, so I kicked him again with my bare feet but harder. He was still standing up so I kicked him again and this time he was on the floor. I had all the power!!

Without hesitating I whipped off his shorts and gave his balls a nice squeeze, he said he liked it so I squeezed harder, the hardest I ever squeezed anyones balls!! He gave out more groans but wanted me to carry on.

I told him to get back up and I busted his balls again and again. It was intense pain and pleasure for him, I couldn't believe me luck! It was so hot!!

After a good 15 minutes he said he wanted me to stand and stamp on his balls!! They already felt a bit tender from all the squeezing and kicking but I was in no mood for mercy!

He layed flat on his front with his balls exposed and I slowly pressed my bare foot on them until he started to scream in pain. I stopped for a minute to let him recover but he wanted me to go on, he wanted me to stomp them!

So I lifted up my foot and stamped hard on his balls, I could almost feel them crush! I keep stamping and pressing on them really hard until they felt almost completely squashed! He said he enjoyed feeling my feet on his balls and wanted me to continue! He asked me to bust him again.

So he stood up and by now he was completley hard, i kicked him with all my power, his cock smashed into his body and his balls made a fantastic slapping noise and he was floored again. I was desperate to put on some high heels and crush his balls properly but I didn't want to go too far.

The whole experience lasted about 45 minutes and his balls were red raw, my foot was starting to hurt as well!!

Anyway, after all this he is now my boyfriend again and we are very happy together. We are taking it one step at a time but we have talked about the possibility of doing a couple of video's

I'll keep you all informed and thanks to those who have sent my nice messages and made me feel welcome since i've been here, many people have treated me with great respect and not seen me a sex object and i'm happy to share these experiences with you all!

Thanks everyone

Kerri (The Queen of Stomping!)

very good text

poolman2
10-28-2008, 04:51 PM
stompingqueen

Congratulations! :bananajum

It sounds like you're both having a great time. Best wishes.

poolman2

bustedballboy
10-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Forgive me for being unladylike and crude here but when he took off his jeans he was already semi hard, wow it turned me on so much.

Forgiven!! :D

I was desperate to put on some high heels and crush his balls properly

:ibow4u:

bbb

Magnum
10-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Wow! Ball stomping is my favorite. I only wish I could see you do it. Work on that video, good barefoot ball stomping is hard to come by. Thanks for sharing, that was extremely HOT!!!

bart777
10-30-2008, 03:08 PM
nice story, and thank you!

nice to hear that you enjoying your time here :)

caratball
10-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Very nice experience!!