PDA

View Full Version : A Ball-busting Story To Enjoy

Altamesa
10-30-2008, 01:14 PM
I never really knew what caused the breakup between Dana and Kurt, but it was undoubtedly something to do with Dana’s volatile temperament and demeanor. Kurt was the serious one in their relationship, and he had never understood the inalienable right of any girl to always consider her personal happiness and well being before that of any worthless and undeserving male. After all, leaving a trail of pining hearts and aching unsatisfied testicles was an unquestionable right of passage of any college girl.

Dana of course knew those rights and absolute privileges all too well, and her penchant for constantly running around with any guy that happened to tickle her fancy, or any other particularly sensitive parts of her anatomy, was an established fact.

In any case, Kurt and Dana hadn’t been an item for at least a couple of weeks, and she was on the hunt for fresh meat. Opportunity knocked when we were invited to a housewarming party at small house that Adam and another guy named Marco had just rented together. Adam of course was a submissive virgin that I had been teasing and abusing since high school, and he worshipped the very ground I walked upon, as well he should.

I was excited about the news of the house because I definitely wanted to see the place where I would be able to spend considerable time lounging and having every whim catered to by the lovesick Adam. Dana always told me I should just go ahead and buy my puppy a collar and leash, but just having Adam cater to my every want and desire was satisfaction enough for me. Dana was excited about the party because of Marco. She had been eyeing him up since the day Adam introduced them.

Marco was an Italian exchange student attending ASU with Adam, Dana and I. He was an uncommonly handsome guy with these sexy dark brooding features, a wildly seductive accent, and a personality that attracted most girls like moths to a flame. Of course a girl fawning over any man was something that drove Dana to absolute distraction, and she had immediately made it a priority to absolutely own Marco’s balls. To Dana, Marco was a man desperately in need of an education when it came to women, and she was dying to give him some tutoring.

The house was fantastic. It was set on the deepest end of a large cul-de-sac that backed onto a public park. Although small, it afforded a huge backyard, and a goodly distance from the neighbors on either side. This place had party time written all over it.

Marco had obviously come from the wealthier side of Milan, and the house had already been well furnished with upscale furniture. The living room contained a huge sofa, and perfectly placed in front of a magnificent wide-screen television that I could immediately envision myself watching moves or gaming in front of while Adam give me a long foot massage. The accompanying sound system was completely incredible, and the party was totally rocking as we cranked up the volume just a little more. The house was so perfect I almost considered enduring sharing a bedroom with Adam just to get out of the miserably cramped dorm where I now lived. Almost.

At least a hundred people had attended the party, and as it slowly began to wind down, I saw Dana making her moves on Marco. He was only talking to three girls, and I had seen Dana give me her ‘I’m going in’ wink as I watched her jostle her way to stand right in front of Marco.

I had my own guy on a string. His name was Colin, and as a way of driving Adam absolutely insane with jealousy, I had allowed Adam to catch us kissing several times throughout the evening. Seeing me with another man was something that sent Adam into absolute fits, and I made a point of teasing him that way at every opportunity. It made him a lot more attentive later, and besides, Colin turned out to be an incredible kisser.

With a few beers downed and in a frisky mood, I was actually pretty easy to convince when Colin asked me to step out onto the patio outside with him to get some fresh air. Since he was already breathing pretty heavily, I though I might just see how hard I could get him panting.

A girl needs to be a little careful while wearing a serious set of beer-goggles and having a very talented kisser working her over under the stars of a beautiful autumn night in the crisp desert air. It was less that five minutes after the full-lipped assault that I felt Colin’s fingers creeping under my top, and his other hand falling to cup the right cheek of my ass through my tight-fitting jeans. I didn’t even make an effort to stop him either.

I thought he was going to swallow my tongue as I felt the warmth of his palm against my braless left breast, and Colin turned out to be as experienced at tweaking an erect nipple as he was at kissing a girl into a frenzy. He had me heated to boiling, and that‘s when I reached for his crotch.

Levi Strauss sure as hell didn‘t have a girl trying to yank a rock hard cock and a pair of oversized balls out of the zipper on the jeans he designed. In my arousal addled state, I damn near tore those jeans off Colin. It‘s amazing the strength a girl can have when a full half of her small breast is being inhaled by a snorting horny guy. Colin kissed a boob as good as a pair of lips, and his lips gripping my erect nipple was insanely pleasurable. As I ran my hand up the trembling length of his raging hard cock, I couldn‘t help but wonder what Colin‘s tongue could do to the swollen lips in the crotch of my jeans. I was afire.

Colin had a thick lengthy cock that sprang bolt upright as I managed to haul the length of it out of his jeans. I ran my hand down the firm shaft a couple times before manipulating his balls out of his jeans as well.

I was pulling and squeezing Colin’s huge and bulging testicles when I felt the first warm spurt of semen spray up my arm. Before I could let go I felt the second. He had ejaculated from the intensity of my ball fondling.

There are two things in this world I will absolutely not tolerate, and to me are absolutely unforgivable. The most heinous of crimes is a guy beating me to orgasm, and the second is ejaculating on my body anywhere but on my breasts, crotch, ass, belly, and my feet. Anywhere else is just completely disgusting.

Having committed two mortal sins was just too much for me, and I gave him what he deserved. I drove my knee upward into Colin’s groin so hard I almost lifted him clear of the patio, and I could feel his balls like small rocks right under the bone of my knee as they flattened. I think he fell face first right into the puddle of his own semen as he folded up and choked out a couple cries. I took a final look back and saw him gagging as he held his balls in a death-grip. He got exactly what he had deserved.

I stormed right past Adam as I marched to the bathroom to wash the disgusting clots of cum from my arm, and fuming about how totally fucking disgusting a man can be.

After cleaning up I walked back into the living room and noticed that everyone had left the party, and as Adam got up from the sofa I just shrieked at him “Sit the fuck back down and don‘t come anywhere near me!”

He wisely listened.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I rounded the corner of the kitchen.

Standing on one side of the kitchen counter separating the dining area from the kitchen was Marco, his jeans down around his knees, and his balls resting on the top of the granite countertop. Leaning over the countertop from the opposite side was Dana, and she was giving Marco a blowjob that had to be simply awesome given he had his head arched back so far, and so out of it, he never even flinched when I walked into the kitchen. Dana spotted me and gave me a quick wink as she inhaled the considerable length and girth of Marco’s impressively large cock.

Somehow seeing my best friend gnawing on that cock and ogling the impressive balls wobbling so seductively on the counter immediately kicked my mind back to the raging horniness that Colin had stirred in me.

If Marco was a true representative of an Italian lover, I could understand the other men of this world being a little envious. Marco was magnificently hung, with a thick veiny shaft crowned with a massive fleshy head that flared out wildly into a thick broad rim. His balls were massive, and he had trimmed his pubic hair to accentuate both the length of his cock and the size of his jewels. He was obviously very proud of his endowment, and narcissistic enough to want to show off. Marco was the antithesis of what Dana respected in a man, and what was she thinking sucking on that cock?

I suddenly realized what Dana was up to when I saw her just mouthing Marco’s knob, and she began to use one hand to stroke the thick shaft of his cock. Every time her hand bottomed on the shaft, her fingers slipped down to pull and stroke Marco’s loose bag further and further onto the countertop. She was totally devious.

Marco began to chant “Hunugh,Hunugh,Hunugh.” as he drew ever closer to orgasm, and pressed his crotch further toward Dana.

Dana had removed her mouth from Marco‘s cock and was viciously stroking the quivering hard shaft while tugging and massaging the huge swelling balls.

Marco roared as the first jet up cum shot high into the air and landed in a long snaking ribbon on the dark countertop. Dana gripped and jerked hard as five more ribbons of semen splashed to the countertop alongside the rest. All the while Marco groaned out his pleasure as Dana tugged and gently squeezed his pulsating and contorting balls.

As the last dribbles of cum oozed from the tip of Marco’s cock, Dana suddenly raised her right arm and balled up her hand into a tight fist. She then brought her fist to bear on Marco‘s oh so vulnerable testicles with a ferociously hard swing.

The crush on his testicles must have been ungodly punishing, as I think Marco’s feet actually left the floor as I saw Dana’s fist pound into Marco’s wrinkling sac. If his balls escaped the blow by sliding out from under that fist it wasn’t obvious, and I heard the dull thud of flesh on flesh pounding against solid rock.

With the piercing cry of a mortally wounded beast, Marco collapsed on the floor opposite the counter where Dana and I were standing. As we laughed together about her enticing Marco into such a position to only be put in his place, Colin managed to stagger through the kitchen on his way out the door, and still gripping onto his own pair of badly aching balls. That only made us laugh all the harder as Dana realized I had done exactly the same thing to Colin as she had done to Marco. Of course I never revealed to Dana that Colin had come to get his balls injured under completely different circumstances.

We were deep into the movie as Dana and I lounged on the sofa, our feet in Adams lap getting massaged and intermittently nibbled, when Marco staggered into the living room. Steadying himself against the entryway, he didn’t seem to be able to close his legs properly as he stood in a wide-legged stance. I also noticed his usual dark olive complexion seemed to be considerably paler now as well. He never said a word as he staggered to the hallway and we all heard the door to his bedroom closing. I guess he wasn’t up for a movie.

Marco acted considerably different around the rest of the female college crowd after that night, and I often wondered if Dana’s fist hadn’t taken a lot more out of Marco than just his overt male cockiness. Colin on the other hand could not resist coming back for more. A lot more actually, but that’s another story for another time.

msjstw
10-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Awesome story!!!

dirk
10-31-2008, 10:56 AM
I agree, very nice written and hot. Thanks

Alec Anaconda
10-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Another twenty-eight thousand words and you’ve got an eBook!

http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm

anonymateus
10-31-2008, 07:46 PM
OMG you are great!

I love it! I totally identified with the Colin character

Alec Anaconda
10-18-2009, 11:54 AM
I have replaced my “Get Published” page.
You can now find it at

http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm (http://www.ebooksbdsm.com/authorguide.htm)

Alec Anaconda

Teardrop
10-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the story, Altamesa. Was very enjoyable.

Ryan7
11-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Very erotic story,babe!But do any of the guys who you bust after sex complain or get mad?I am only saying because some guys hate getting busted after ejaculating and sometimes explode in anger at the women.That was definitely one of the sexiest bb stories though. :autogun :autogun