PDA

View Full Version : 3 girls break his ball!

Jedi
10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
We made a movie a while ago with Becky, Sonia and Tammie. Unfortunately the filming had to stop a little sooner than I'd hoped due to the girls being pretty rough, and in particular because Becky landed a particularly hard and acurate kick on our victims balls from behind. He seemed to be in quite a bit of pain from one particular ball and was unable to carry on.
Fortunately we have enough footage from there to release this feature in our members area in an update titled 'Dummies Doom!'
We have included some amusing out take from this which shows the kick that finished him off, plus showing the girls having a real good laugh about it afterwards.

Here's a couple of stills from this feature.

Here's Becky getting in a good punch while the other two hold his legs open.
http://www.***************/previews/dummiesdoom/DummiesDoom_0008_600.jpg

And here is Tammie getting in a kick from behind.
http://www.***************/previews/dummiesdoom/DummiesDoom_0022_600.jpg

For more info on this update head over to www.*************** and click on Preview.

I haven't heard from the guy who took this beating since filming, but if you are reading this I hope your balls are OK now dude.

doople44
10-31-2008, 12:13 PM
but what awful costumes. They look like sad cliches. Sterile. I'm sure others will like it though.

Jedi
10-31-2008, 12:24 PM
The clothing represents a theme that they are dressed up to attend a halloween party. This is 31st Oct after all .:)
Personally I love the outfits but as always I realize that not everyone will share my preferences.

mistwalker
11-01-2008, 02:16 PM
They are seem to have fun, nice pics thanks ;)

roger69f
11-01-2008, 03:11 PM
:thumbup thanks Jedi for the pics. The 3 ladies look great, i don't really care about their clothes, though i agree it is important, but there is something else that i think is important : barefoot ballbusting.
BTW, i like that website : especially Kat who always showed an amazing enthusiasm and spontaneity, and also Amber with her sexy voice, and her devastating kicks.:loveeyes
I suppose it must be hard to find good male candidates, because the actors are not always that good.

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Jedi, please stop with the spam. Thanks.:o