PDA

View Full Version : "Fortune favors the bold" ->BondageBunny

jm1803
11-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Your right bondagebunny it does help to be open about your fetish's. In fact i have been bold enough to tell only close girl friends and past gf's what my sexual interests are with out freeking them out. Most of them wanted to bust me, or to please me! When i joke around with them some joke right back, how wonderful... anyways guys you should be more BOLD, and discuss these interests with women you trust, believe me i was scared to, but once i found out that 99% of these women were open to it, i discovered a naughty little secret about women... So try it and see what happens.

YOU WILL BE SUPRISED. GETTING BUSTED ISNT AS HARD AS ALOT OF YOU THINK IT IS...

dark_herc
11-04-2008, 12:24 AM
i told a girl that i met a week previous and she wasnt freaked out at all. and now she isnt a whore. and still to this day she plays around with playful crotch slaps. its really not all that bad to tell people about ballbusting. and if you think that your partner isn't going to accept it completly, dont freak her out with the hardcore stuff. its really not all that bad.

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:21 AM
i told a girl that i met a week previous and she wasnt freaked out at all. and now she isnt a whore. and still to this day she plays around with playful crotch slaps. its really not all that bad to tell people about ballbusting. and if you think that your partner isn't going to accept it completly, dont freak her out with the hardcore stuff. its really not all that bad.

Did you ever bang her? Or ONLY ballbusting?