PDA

View Full Version : Input needed for play night (Nov 6)

CBTFanAR
11-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Ok, so my gf and I are gonna play Thursday night and she's always looking for suggestions on new ways to punish my balls or how far to go with them.... so we're looking for input here.

You get to decide, by posting, how much abuse my balls get to endure. Each response posted here between now and 7:00 PM CST on Thursday, Nov 6 will result in my getting:

5 Kicks while standing
5 Kicks from behind while on all fours
10 knees (5 from each leg)
10 punches

All to be done to my bound balls so they can't go bouncing/sliding out of the way when the hit comes. :thumbup

We're also taking suggestions on other treatments to dish out, so feel free to chime in with other ideas as well and double up on the punishment (I'll get the kicks, knees, and hits above PLUS maybe whatever you listed as well!).

So please, post often and let's make it a memorable night! =)

If this works out well, we might make it a regular occurence with video and still pics as well, so don't be shy! Thanks in advance for chiming in!

linklierok
11-06-2008, 07:28 AM
if you have a vice or wrench where it tightens as you turn, i think its very fun to have my wife put this on. She always surprises me with how far she will go. And as long as you do it slow and stop when the ball seems mis-shapen, its not very risky. (we've been doing it for years)

we have had illness issues so havent been able to produce any pics or vids lately but hopefully will very soon.

Takkyuu_tama
11-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Even without a vise, squeezing is a great addition. She can press each of her thumbs into a different ball for a set period, say 30, 40 seconds? counting down is agonizing...

or, she could make you do it to yourself =P I've been in that situation many a time.

I'm not sure what binding you have in mind either, but if you don't have a soft leather stretcher, the ouchless elastic hairbands are great for trapping balls but still letting the package flop around...just don't wear 'em too long! they could possibly go a bit purple and then it's time for a breather.

Good luck, happy busting!

Alec Anaconda
11-06-2008, 12:47 PM
"Each response posted here between now and 7:00 PM CST on Thursday, Nov 6 will result in my getting:

5 Kicks while standing
10 punches"

If I was cruel, I could post this hundreds of times.

Alec Anaconda
11-06-2008, 12:48 PM
"Each response posted here between now and 7:00 PM CST on Thursday, Nov 6 will result in my getting:

5 Kicks while standing
10 punches"

Even millions.

Alec Anaconda
11-06-2008, 12:49 PM

5 Kicks while standing
10 punches"

Even millions.

But why should you have all the fun?

pain berries
11-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I'd certainly add squeezing to the repertoire. Use a dice to determine what order the activities are in so you don't know what's next.

If you like it more extreme, then try some standing or other crushing technique.

The most fun would be for her to invite some of her friends over, perhaps just to watch but with the option of trying it themselves.

bart777
11-06-2008, 03:04 PM

5 Kicks while standing
10 punches"

i think that was a really great idea, and very brave of you!

so now i send this post, just so you eill get hurt :D

bart777
11-06-2008, 03:04 PM
and of course another one :D

peace

mickeybb
11-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Punches and knees aren't my thing, but enjoy them and those 10 kicks that make me jealous.

CBTFanAR
11-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks to all for chiming in and especially thanks to Alec for being the only person out of 5 sites to truly get into the spirit of the thing! lol...

I was truly amazed that only 1 person did the multiple-post thing, but I appreciate all the help from y'all! I'm off to tally the results and will report as soon as I can! :bananawin

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:15 AM
Plays are boring try producing a movie instead it's more commercial you silly goose.