PDA

View Full Version : creative **********

dogdaze
11-08-2008, 05:07 AM
I would like to see some ideas of creative castrations

mynthon112233
11-08-2008, 09:43 AM
well its not too creative but its like extremly rare in internet...a 2 barrel shotgun :autogun

ottobeused
11-08-2008, 11:04 AM

here is one:
A woman sits on a mans back after she and her friend have kicked and stomp on his balls, as she sits there she bends his legs back over his back raising his butt so his balls are high in the air, her friends tie a strong thin wire around his balls and just for fun they ram a huge black dildo into his ass, two of her friends grab hold of his lower legs, then on the count of three the girl on his back gets up just as the two holding his legs slam his leg back to the floor......:jumpsmile ********** him.

misterjover
11-08-2008, 01:02 PM
here is one:
A woman sits on a mans back after she and her friend have kicked and stomp on his balls, as she sits there she bends his legs back over his back raising his butt so his balls are high in the air, her friends tie a strong thin wire around his balls and just for fun they ram a huge black dildo into his ass, two of her friends grab hold of his lower legs, then on the count of three the girl on his back gets up just as the two holding his legs slam his leg back to the floor......:jumpsmile ********** him.

That's pretty creative!

I'm going to film one where the girl has a huge butcher knife and jerks him off while holding the knife tightly to his balls. While he is cumming, she is slowly beginning to slice his nuts off , and the blade is placed like a spoon to catch all the cum from his cock. Then after she cuts it off, she feeds him his last load of cum by ******* him to lick it off the blade.

Teardrop
11-09-2008, 04:58 AM
How about between two bricks, like farmers used to do to cattle?

Altamesa
11-10-2008, 06:16 AM

Late at night a young man leaving a bar is offered a ride by two very attractive young women who appear to be very much in a party mood.

The open bottle of Bacardi is passed to the young man as soon as he is settled into the front seat of the Lincoln between the two laughing and joking women as pleasantries and names are exchanged. The young man takes a sip of the rum.

There is not a single streetlight along the narrow grimy street shoehorned between the two warehouses in the desolate industrial area of the city as two police cruisers round the south corner with sirens wailing and all lights flashing. Both cruisers screech to a halt aside a screaming man curled in the middle of the street.

Moments before the police arrival, the Lincoln had departed this very street, with tires squealing as loudly as the boisterous cries of the two women as they abandoned the naked young man on the deserted street. Not merely naked though. Rather gagged, bound and blindfolded, and curled into a fetal position. He never imagined the consequence as his drug addled mind barely noted the departing car. Until the snap of the rope that is.

Unknown to the young man and now obvious to the police officers as one frantically calls for an ambulance and the others circle the hapless victim, the women had attached a considerable length of thin nylon cord around the scrotum of the young man, and the other to the bumper of a car.

The vehicle of course was a Lincoln town car that even now several blocks away still tailed a ribbon of nylon rope with a small ball of bouncing flesh flailing behind and skipping across the asphalt.

Castratrix's pet
11-10-2008, 02:36 PM
A group of women chemists develop some chemical that reacts with a woman's female body chemistry and a man's male body chemistry so that when she uses it as a handjob lube, just before he cums it causes his balls to liquify into a liquid goop and his balls are expelled with his last cum.

evilgrl
11-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Late at night a young man leaving a bar is offered a ride by two very attractive young women who appear to be very much in a party mood.

The open bottle of Bacardi is passed to the young man as soon as he is settled into the front seat of the Lincoln between the two laughing and joking women as pleasantries and names are exchanged. The young man takes a sip of the rum.

There is not a single streetlight along the narrow grimy street shoehorned between the two warehouses in the desolate industrial area of the city as two police cruisers round the south corner with sirens wailing and all lights flashing. Both cruisers screech to a halt aside a screaming man curled in the middle of the street.

Moments before the police arrival, the Lincoln had departed this very street, with tires squealing as loudly as the boisterous cries of the two women as they abandoned the naked young man on the deserted street. Not merely naked though. Rather gagged, bound and blindfolded, and curled into a fetal position. He never imagined the consequence as his drug addled mind barely noted the departing car. Until the snap of the rope that is.

Unknown to the young man and now obvious to the police officers as one frantically calls for an ambulance and the others circle the hapless victim, the women had attached a considerable length of thin nylon cord around the scrotum of the young man, and the other to the bumper of a car.

The vehicle of course was a Lincoln town car that even now several blocks away still tailed a ribbon of nylon rope with a small ball of bouncing flesh flailing behind and skipping across the asphalt.

That's very detailed, you must have thought this through before. :)

My way would be to just tie a rope to his testicles and hang him up from a tree or something and see how long his balls can hold out before they just get torn off. If it can support his weight then I would just start adding weights to him until he falls back down to earth. :D

kdunstfan
11-11-2008, 11:33 PM
That's very detailed, you must have thought this through before. :)

My way would be to just tie a rope to his testicles and hang him up from a tree or something and see how long his balls can hold out before they just get torn off. If it can support his weight then I would just start adding weights to him until he falls back down to earth. :D

omg, it's evilgrl!!!

I thought you had left awhile back.

gary198
11-12-2008, 05:44 AM
Welcome back! I missed you. Nice to see you are still around.

evilgrl
11-12-2008, 11:18 PM
omg, it's evilgrl!!!

I thought you had left awhile back.

I've been around, just haven't had anything to say :)

Dreihundert
11-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Cut open the scrotum, and place a small remote controlled explosive in it, and then wait for it to heal up a bit, and then BOOOOM!!!!!
^_^:autogun

okromy
12-22-2008, 01:52 PM
a guy is castred by is girlfrend and bring to the tavern where his friends are going to drinking and laughing of the girls. They stop laughing the castred boy arusals and the girl and her girlfrend's beghinning to laught