PDA

View Full Version : numb nuts bust

Ambula
11-09-2008, 11:20 AM
I want to put my nuts in a bowl of ice
so when it's numbed , i can beat them so many times as i want without holding back
anyone here the doctor or just know how long can the nuts be in the ice safely?

abused berries
11-09-2008, 10:24 PM
hilarious.

experiment
11-22-2008, 02:06 PM
After 10- 15 minutes in crushed ice, your balls are pretty well numb. I have left them in for 20 or so and had no problems. They will remain numb for an extended period up to a half hour or so. During that time I was able to inflict all kinds of blows and punches. I dropped objects and used a hammer while laying the trapped testicles on a flat surface. I dropped a toilet seat lid repeatedly on my testicles and did not feel a thing.

It got scary after awhile. It seemed they could take any kind of abuse. You really start getting into it. And you can always immerse the scrotum back in the ice to keep them mumb. I never experienced any after the fact pain or swelling. i suspect the cold kept the swelling and internal injuries to a minimum. It is quite an experiencve to say the least. But do show restraint!

Experiment

bbbb
11-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Jesssssssssus...

This sounds truly scarey.

If you can't feel the pain - what's the point?

Alec Anaconda
11-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Give this a try and

you will be sorry later.

experiment
11-28-2008, 09:00 AM
The point of numbing the testicles is one of experimentation. The thought of havining ones balls feeling like they are not there at all is incridible. It is as close as i heve come to feeling like I had been *********. No sensation at all, not even feeling cold. You would not realize you had any teticles without touching them. As I said previously is is a very stange feeling both physically and mentally.

The purpose of hitting and squeezing them is to prove you can't feel them. You increase the blows and pressure to see if there are any feelings or sensations. You disbelieve what you are experiencing. It is a very high experience. The excitement increases as you proceed.