PDA

View Full Version : my wife!

penaltykicked
11-10-2008, 12:08 PM
my wife loves to punish my nuts. I actually got her started onto this fetish but she has taken it to a whole new level now. She has now not only pummeled my balls but she has made me her cuckold to old men. shes 32 and shews sucking on cocks like 30 years older than her. she ;likes to vid her infidelity and make me watch it while she tortures my cock and balls. She plays it up on the vid by reallly kissing and worshipping the old guys balls and then she tells me I'm going to be sore in the morning and she really throttles my package.She has done everything to me from plucking, kicking, kneeing, punching ,slapping, squeezing, scrubbing, standing on,hair pluckin ,burning,smacking with aq ruler or whip,icy hot,bee stings,crushing with a clamp. to my poor balls and stretching my urethra out with her little finger and finger fucking my penis as she calls it.its called a penis by her nw that she finger fucks it. anyone else endure this pure pqain vs pleasure relationship please comment

gopballbustеr2
11-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Good for you.

balls2give
11-29-2008, 05:56 AM
My wife and I have also been trying some simular play. It's great fun, but I can only take a little so far.