PDA

View Full Version : Help me out, i need some advices for a game

bart777
11-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi!

me and my girlfriend is about to try a new thing...

i have a problem, i cum too fast, so we decided to start practice so i can keep from cumming so fast... and if i cum before (lets say 5 minutes) she get to punish me in use a nutcrusher on me after i've cummed, and then let two dices decide how much she will crush my nuts.

my englsih is really bad, so i hope you understand the idea anyway, so now to my question...

i dont know for how long she should keep jerk me off (for how long i should keep from cumming) what do you thing is reasonable?

of course i dont want it too easy, but dont impossible either...
so what du you suggest?

for how many minutes should she jerk me off whitout that i cum?

and then i have one more question... when should this game stop? i thinking abut if we get two sixes in a row we stop, but i want it more fun like that, do you have any suggestions there too?

i would be very thankful if you took time to come up with:
1) how may minutes i should hold on
2) what makes the game stop

:)

bbbb
11-13-2008, 10:25 PM
It depends how long is 'too soon' before you cum.

If your problem is that you cum after only 2 minutes of fondling, then you should only try for 3-5 minutes. As you improve - increase the time accordingly.

What brings the game to an end/stop?

A safe word at the very least.
"Apple crumble" is a good one, completely unrelated to the act, so it stands out when spoken and can be identified instantly.

darkwing
11-14-2008, 05:09 AM
It all depends on how long before you ejaculate. Try a shorter time initially then slowly have her progress to longer times. Each increased time is your goal to resist ejaculating.

Snakelinux
11-17-2008, 05:39 PM
The easiest thing to do for duration purposes is to not let her stroke your cock or even touch it for that matter. If you need stimulation to get aroused than so be it but stop there. The game should stop when she is finished not you. You will probably want to finish when and if you cum. If you do not cum then ask for a little more stimulation next time. If you are still having a hard time without fondling stimulation then tell her what fetishes you precisely like. Precisely is the key word because everybody here likes ballbusting but that is way too vague. It goes in a different direction with each person. Well you know... practice makes perfect.:D

A few more pointers. Randomness like dice and cards is not very much fun. It is much better to let your girl do what she likes and to some degree she should like what you like. If your girl is too inhibited to do those one in a million chance things that she only accepts because she thinks she will never do it than you need to work on freeing the inhibitions and doing the wildest safe and legal thing you can think of. Remember fetishes and fantasies go both ways.

I hope this helps

bouncingballs
11-20-2008, 11:19 PM
How you play really depends on how much pain you want and how much pain your partner wants to deal out.

If you want to make it a completely random thing, roll the dice and the number that comes up is how long you must hold off without cumming. If you cum before the time is over then you have to pay the penalties she decides. May be get hit in the balls a certain number of times per each minute. Then of course you must bring her to orgasm by any way she wants.

I like tease and denial games as well as ball busting so I would play it like this.

Roll the dice and lets say I roll a 7. She would have 7 minutes to make me cum. If she doesn't then I get a free cum and she is not allowed to cum that night. (This make sure she does her best and gives you something to try for.)

Lets say I loose and shoot my load during the 3rd minute. The gives me a penalty count of 4. (7-3). I immediately get 4 hits to the balls and then have to service her any way she wishes. Then the next 4 times we play the only attention I get is 4 hits to the balls and any teasing she wishes to do as long as I don't cum. She gets to cum, again any way she chooses. After these 4 penalty days we again pull out the dice.

If you really want to make it hard to win, the second time you play the penalty count doubles, then triples and so on until you win a game.

Of course the more teasing you get and the longer you have to wait for relief due to the penalties the harder it will be for you, but to me that is big part of the fun.