PDA

View Full Version : New story - the ballbusting boss

donkeyfish
11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Wanted to write a short 1000 word story for someone, but started today and just got carried away. So here I present my 5500 epic. :)

*note to alec* I used a proper word processor for the whole story this time, proof read it, checked grammar and punctuation. Also note how I introduce the phone before its used so that it doesnt go the same way as the stapler in my last story and appear out of nowhere :)

Anyway. Hope everyone enjoys it.

donkeyfish
11-16-2008, 08:12 PM
BITCH BOSS

Daniel had heard great things about the company down the road from his flat. So when he heard they had a space opening for someone who wanted to work in tech-support he jumped at the opportunity. Daniel had just left university with a degree in I.T. and was now looking to put it to use in a real world work environment.

The company in question didn't actually do anything exciting, they sold paint to large building and construction companies. But it was the way the office was run that was the amazing thing. Their productivity was miles above any rival companies, their offices were brand new state of the art. All the staff were highly intelligent motivated individuals who great salaries and benefits. Daniel had remembered a few years ago taking part in a tour around their old offices as part of a school trip into the work place. He had been impressed as to how productive everyone had seemed, there was no anger bitter resentment that was found in other offices.

Daniel was a very smart guy and his interviews and entrance exams all went by without any hassle. He ended up getting the highest marks out of all the candidates and was given the job. He couldn't believe his luck.

Monday came along and wearing a well made new suit Daniel walked into the office. At reception he met a pretty young girl by the name of Sarah who said the boss was expecting him. As she led him across the office Daniel couldn't help but stare at her arse which had a somewhat hypnotising wiggle to it as she walked. When they got to the big wooden door at the end of the office Sarah turned her head around and must have seen where Daniel was staring because she gave him a little smile which caused him to become slightly embarrassed.
“Go in when your ready” she said sweetly before walking back to her desk with her wiggle slightly exaggerated. Almost as if she wanted Daniel to look.

Inside the office Daniel was taken back by the luxury he was now standing in. The walls were covered in artwork and bookcases overflowing with what looked like very old books. In the middle of it all sat on a large leather seat in front of a large oak desk was a very attractive woman. She had medium length hair, looked like she was in her mid thirties and wore glasses that gave her a sexy nerdy look. She was wearing a business suit with maybe one too many buttons left undone at the top. But Daniel wasn't about to complain about being able to get a cheeky glimpse at her fantastic tits for a few seconds before she stopped writing and looked up at him.
“Ah, you must be the new I.T. guy” She got up and extended her hand to Daniel who took the opportunity to notice that she was wearing a skirt perhaps slightly too short to be appropriate for the office. It did however allow him to notice that his new boss had some very powerful looking legs. She definitely must play some sort of sports he thought to himself.

The boss introduced herself as Jessika and spent the next half hour introducing Daniel to various members of the office team and showing him around before eventually seating him at his desk and explaining what his duties were.

The first week went brilliantly, Daniel was making friends with guys around the office, His job was simple enough and enjoyable. When his first pay packet came he couldn't believe how much they were paying him for such a simple job. The company had even thrown in a £1000 joining bonus. There was however one thing that puzzled Daniel, every now and then he would see someone get called to Jessika's office and come out looking slightly worried and then disappear for the rest of the day. This happened several times during his first week, and whenever Daniel asked someone about it they seemed reluctant to talk and always changed the subject. The closest he got to an answer was from Sarah the hot receptionist who told him that he would probably soon find out.

The next week also went by without any problems until Friday came. Daniel was watching the clock waiting for the last half hour to tick by so that he could head home when he noticed the automatic paint ordering system the company had was starting to behave funny. It was a problem that could be fixed with a simple reboot. The only problem being that the reboot could take up to an hour and Daniel knew that a large company was meant to be placing an order with them during that hour. Still that shouldn't be too much of a problem. He would just go to Jessika's office and tell her that the company needed to be contacted by phone and the order be placed either at a later date or over the phone with Jessika herself. Not wanting to waste any time he got up and hurried over to the big door a the end of the office and walked in.

“Jessika we've had a problem with the...” He was cut short by her glare as he realised she was on the phone with someone. He quietly apologised and waited for her to finish. She took a few minutes to finish her call and let Daniel explain what the situation was.
“Very good Daniel, thank you for telling me, I was just on the phone with the client now, I've sorted their order out.”
“Oh, I'll be getting out of your way then” Said Daniel as he started turning to head out the door.
“Not so fast, You've been here well over a week and have had plenty of time to settle into things. Which is why I think you should start to be treated like all the other male employees now.”
“Erm, OK sure, I wouldn't want to get any special treatment.” Said Daniel, wondering what she was getting at.
“In my office I don't like having my phone calls interrupted. Now come over here and put your balls on my desk.”
“I beg your pardon?” Said Daniel, wondering if he had misheard what his boss had just said.
“You heard me, get your little balls out of your trousers and put them on my desk.”
“But, Erm, But what if I don't want to?” Daniels speech was starting to stammer a bit.
“Simple, if you don't do what I say and accept the same treatment as the rest of the men in this office then I fire you and I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose this excellent role over the sake of being too shy to show your balls to your boss would you? Now get them out before I come over there and get them out myself.” Partly out of fear and partly out of curiosity Daniel slowly unzipped his fly and got his nuts out and placed them on the edge of the desk in front of his boss who was eyeing him up with a certain amount of hunger in her eyes.
“Now put your hands on your head.” Jessika waited for his hands to rest on his hair then without hesitation grabbed the receiver of her phone and slammed it down as hard as she could on Daniels exposed nuts, grinding them into the desk with as much force as her strong arms could create. Daniels world exploded with pain as he let out a shrill sequel and instantly collapsed to the floor dragging his balls off the desk behind him. His hands clutched his groin as he curled up into the fetal position and tried to make sense of everything that had just happened.

Jessika got up and seated herself on the front of her desk overlooking Daniel. Under different circumstances he would have used this position to take a cheeky glance up her skirt. But with the pain he was currently in this was the last thing on his mind.
“I'm sure you've noticed that this company has a sterling reputation. That is because we treat our employees differently than other companies. If you perform well there are many rewards to be had, however if you start to get sloppy with work or start to miss deadlines then I have found that nothing motivates a man more than the threat of a good kick to the family jewels, as I'm sure your starting to realise.” She gently prodded him with her high heel boots to try and get a response but all Daniel could bring himself to do was groan back in acknowledgement.
“Don't be thinking however that women get away in this environment, they don't get punished in the same way as you men do. However I find that if I offer them the chance to come into my office and help me punish some of the lazier staff that works just as well to motivate them as a kick to the nuts does to the men. Its a very convenient arrangement that has been working in this office for a few years now. I'm sure you'll agree it has amazing results.” Daniel let out another groan of acknowledgement and found that the pain in his balls was slowly starting to die down.
“Now that you've been fully welcomed to the company I hope I don't have to see you again in my office for at least a few weeks. Make yourself decent and off you go.” She hopped off the edge of the desk and went back to her seat where she got busy with some paper work.

It took Daniel about 15 minutes to pull himself up off the floor. Very Gently tuck his balls back into his trousers and walk out very carefully as to not accidentally injure himself further. Daniel spent the whole weekend wondering about the events of Friday. Should he tell anyone about it? Is this woman legally allowed to treat employees like that? Did he want to risk losing his job by not going along with her rules?

Back to work on Monday Daniel walked past Sarah at the entrance.
“So I heard Jessika properly introduced you to the company last week.” She said trying to hide back a little giggle.
“Yeah, I guess”
“Hope, she didn't do too much damage.”
“It was more the shock really, Does she do that to everyone here?”
“you mean the old phone to the balls trick? Ha yeah she does”
“oh” Said Daniel, a little worried that this girl was obviously enjoying thinking about him getting his nuts crushed
“She even did it once while I was on the other end of the phone. At first I just heard a SPLAT noise and was wondering what was going on, but then heard the yelps of the poor guy she'd done it to and knew what had happened. I still laugh about it now.” She seemed to drift off into some sort of day dream so Daniel left and went to his desk. There was a large stack of work left for him which he very quickly got started on.

A few hours into his shift his phone rang, he picked it up and heard Jessika's unmistakable voice at the other end.
“The e-mail servers are down, I'm expecting a very important message to come through any time now, get things working as soon as possible.” She didn't wait for an answer before putting the phone down. Daniel looked at his empty coffee mug and decided he better get a refill before he started any major work trying to figure out what was up with the e-mail. He got up and walked across to the coffee machine in the corner of the office. Unfortunately for him it didn't seem to be working right so he started fiddling with it to try and find out what was wrong. Suddenly he felt something come up with lighting speed between his legs and smash his balls with the force of a freight train into his pelvis. He instantly dropped his mug which shattered everywhere and looked down to see the tip of a very heavy black boot in between his legs still putting immense pressure on his balls which were now screaming in agony. As the boot moved away and Daniel fell down to the floor he heard Jessika's voice.

“What the fuck do you think your doing? When I said 'as soon as possible' I bloody well meant it. Now get your lazy arse up off the floor and get back to doing what I pay you for. This little coffee break of yours is costing me and this company money.” Seeing Daniel was unable to get up on his own accord Jessika reached down and moved his hands away from his groin. She then got her own hand and wrapped it tightly around his balls through his trousers before proceeding to yank them upward. Daniel had no choice but to quickly get up if he wanted his balls to remain attached to his body. Jessika then dragged him across the office back to his desk. The death-grip she had on his balls meant that he followed very very carefully. One slip and he was sure he wouldn't be able to call himself a man anymore. She guided him to his seat and gave him a hard squeeze before releasing her grip. Daniel felt relief at blood finally being able to get back into his manhood.
“You've got five minutes to fix this or I'm coming back, and I wont be so gentle next time.” With that she stormed off back to her office. Daniel had never typed so fast in his life. There was no way he would be able to withstand another kick like that. Luckily he found the cause of the problem very quickly and fixed it. He soon got another phone call with Jessika simply saying
“Thank you” before she hung up. Daniel spent the next hour cradling his balls. He was sure one of them was slightly flatter than usual before returning to its normal shape about half an hour later.

His balls were still hurting when he got home later that evening. Sitting with a bag of frozen peas over his groin Daniel wondered once again whether this job was worth it or not. The pay was great. But was he risking his testicles by turning up to that place?. It was about 1am before his balls stopped hurting too badly and Daniel was able to get to sleep. He did however wake up a few times during the night after having dreams/nightmares about various trains and large trucks slamming into his groin at high speeds.

As part of his job Daniel had access from his PC to everyone else's PC in the office. This allowed him to see in real time what was happening on their screens. He was meant to use this to keep an eye out on people wasting time by accessing various social networking sites or browsing personal e-mails. Whilst browsing these screens he came across Jessika's screen. On further inspection he saw that she was in the middle of an MSN conversation. He knew he probably shouldn't but he couldn't help himself. He dragged her MSN conversation to the bottom of his screen and opened some other windows around it. That way he could pretend he was working whilst secretly reading what she was saying.

JessK: “How did the meeting with the catering people go?”
AnitaB: “It went great, thanks for your advice, The chef halved the price he said he was going to charge us for the company meal at first.”
JessK: “What did you say to him?”
AnitaB: “I basically told him that if he didn't start charging us reasonable fees he'd be sorry”
JessK: “Didn't he put up an argument?”
AnitaB: “Yeah he started arguing saying his rates were competitive blah blah blah. So I grabbed him by his little balls, turned my paper shredder on and told him that if he didn't want his balls turned to ribbons he better start offering much more competitive rates.”
JessK: “LOL”
AnitaB: “He dropped his price instantly, you should have seen his face, he was scared shitless”
AnitaB: “Anyway hows things in your office? The new tech guy settling in fine?”
JessK: “Yeah, I've had to show him who's boss a few times.. Actually I might try and have some more fun with him today, I've got myself those boots we saw last weekend.”
AnitaB: “The knee high boots with the sharp toe?”
JessK: “Yep, They were blatantly designed with breaking balls in mind”
AnitaB: “Ha yeah, Wish I still worked with you, was great fun bossing all those big men around.”
JessK: “Well your welcome to come back for a visit any time you want.”

The chat went silent after that and Daniel was left looking shocked at just what his boss was talking about and how casually she treated the whole ball busting subject. He was taken out of his shocked state by a tap on the shoulder. It was Sarah the receptionist.
“Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, But Jessika said she wants you to go see her in her office now.”
Daniels mind started racing with fear. He sat there for at least ten minutes before getting the courage
to wander over to Jessika's office. He took a deep breath and knocked waiting for a reply. After a few moments he heard Jessika's voice calling for him to enter. As the door opened he barely had time to react before the beautifully toned leg of his boss shot out and nailed him in the groin. He let out an “OOMPH” as he fell down to her feet. She was wearing the sharp pointed boots that she had been talking about on MSN.
“Next time I send someone to get you I don't want to be kept waiting for so long whilst you mess about at your desk. I've been sitting here for so long waiting for you to get your good for nothing arse over here that I've managed to fix the problem myself. Now take yourself out of my sight.” Daniel picked himself up and hobbled away as best he could. On the way back to his desk he passed Sarah.
“I saw that kick you got over there. Looked pretty nasty, does it hurt?”
“You have no idea” Daniel managed to get the words out obviously still in a lot of pain. Something didn't feel quiet right.
“I bet, I saw those new boots she was wearing, they looked lethal. Maybe you should go check yourself out, make sure everything still where it should be.” She let out a little giggle that annoyed Daniel a little. After all she was laughing at his pain. Sarah picked up on this and followed up by actually offering to go help him check everything out. Even though he was still in pain the idea of this young girl checking him out down there might provide some much needed comfort. They both went into the female toilets where Sarah had Daniel remove his trousers and underwear and sit up on one of the sinks where she got her pretty girl hands and started to have a good feel around.

“Ermmm, this may sound a bit silly, but you did start today with two balls didn't you?” This question obviously caused Daniel a bit of concern.
“Yeah, why?”
“Well I can only feel one here. There's no trace of your left nut.” Daniel quickly felt himself and started panicking. Sarah tried to calm him.
“Don't worry, if she crushed it we would be able to feel the remains, what it looks like she's done is kicked it so hard that its gone up into your body. Can you still feel it?”
“Yeah, it hurts like hell.”
“Hahaha its hiding from her like a little scaredy ball.”
“Stop laughing, this is serious, we need to get it back down.”
“Hahaha, are you sure? Maybe its safer up there, that way she cant hurt it, if you want I could try and force the other one to join it?” Sarah said, obviously enjoying teasing Daniel about his predicament.
“If your not going to help me I'm going to have to go to the hospital pretty soon.”
“haha don't worry, I'll sort this out.” Sarah used her delicate fingers to start probing around just above Daniels groin until she felt a small lump that didn't seem it belonged there. With a big push she managed to start moving it downwards and gave out a little cheer as it popped back into its rightful place. Daniel on the other hand didn't seem to be treating it like a game. His vision had gone hazy and he was on the verge of passing out. Slightly annoyed that he wasn't thanking her Sarah gave his recovered nut a slap which caused Daniel to jolt and fall off the sink onto the floor.
“Sorry, just had to check you still had feeling in it” Lied Sarah.

At that moment the bathroom door swung open and in walked Jessika. Her high heeled boots clicking on the marble floor. She stopped in her tracks as she saw Daniel lying on the floor, naked from the waist down with Sarah standing over him laughing.
“And what's going on in here then?” Sarah didn't seem at all surprised to see Jessika there and explained how her last kick had relocated one of Daniels nuts and how she had helped him recover it.
“Hmmmm, that was very nice of you Sarah, I'll make sure you get something extra with your next pay slip. But I'm sure our co-worker here needs our attention now. How are you feeling Daniel?”
“It still hurts so bad.” he managed to groan out.
“Would you like me to make it so that it never happens again?” Asked his boss
“Yes please, I don't even want to go through that again.”
“And do you have any idea how we can stop your balls going places where they shouldn't?”
Sarah answered the question before Daniel could register what he was getting himself into.
“If we make his balls swell up big enough that they cant be ****** back into his body, that might work.”
“Good thinking Sarah, you really are a star employee here, always thinking about helping others.”
Jessika ordered Sarah to sit on Daniels chest facing him and holding his arms down. At this point Daniel was too weak to offer any resistance.
“Are you ready?” Asked Jessica as she picked up Daniels legs and positioned herself in between them. Not giving him a chance to reply she lifted her leg and viciously slammed the large flat heel of her boot into Daniels left testicle, mercilessly grinding it into the marble floor beneath. Daniel started bucking wildly, desperately trying to throw Sarah off his chest fearing that if he didn't do anything soon he would surely have his nuts pulverised.
“Stop moving, we're trying to help you” Said Jessika as she re-raised her foot and slammed it back down on his right nut now.
“NOOO STOP PLEASE, STOP, YOUR GOING TO CRUSH IT” You could hear the pitch of Daniels voice change from normal to that of a soprano singer as Jessika started moving her foot up and down as if controlling the pedals on a car.
“Well done for noticing, that is kind of the aim though dear. Just relax.” Sarah was enjoying the whole thing immensely and was actually getting pleasure from trying to stay on top of Daniels chest while he bucked around widely, to her it was like a real life buckaroo game. This continued for another few minutes with Jessika alternating stomping his left nut with his right nut, grinding them into the floor like dropped cigarette butts. Daniel was still making noises but had stopped making sense a while ago. Sarah looked over her shoulder and saw that his nuts were now swollen to about twice their normal size and were looking very red.
“Do you think that's enough?” Asked Sarah, part of her feeling concerned for Daniel and the other part of her wanting to carry on. She was glad overall though when Jessika responded.
“Not just yet, I think we can make them a little bit bigger. Help me get him up.” Both women hoisted Daniel up who was now unable to do anything of his own accord and definitely looked like he was on another planet. They carried him over into one of the cubicles and sat him down on the toilet. Jessika then told Sarah to lift him up slightly as she took hold of his inflamed testes and inserted them between the porcelain top of the toilet bowl and the seat. Then let him drop.
Having his entire weight now pushing down on his trapped balls made Daniel start drooling which Sarah wiped off with some tissue.

Jessika took off her boots and instructed Sarah to do the same. Using the sides of the cubicle to stable herself she stepped up on top of Daniels legs and held out her hand to Sarah to join her.
“I'm not sure Jessika, isn't that a bit much? I'm having fun here and everything but aren't we getting very close to turning this guy into a eunuch right now?”
“I'll let you in on a little secret Sarah. Head office are seriously considering expanding right now, and in order to do so they are going to need more managers like myself. I have told them about you and how I think you would make the perfect candidate. However if I am to put you forward for this role I need to know you are totally committed to the cause and our ways of doing things around here. That includes knowing you are willing to totally destroy a male if your superiors ask you to.”
Sarah didn't hesitate as she now eagerly took Jessika's hand and proceeded to step up onto Daniels other leg.

Daniel was sure this was the end for his nuts. He wasn't too sure what was going on as his brain and insides were churning like mad, he just knew something bad was going on. The last thing he remembered was looking up and seeing what looked like two incredibly hot women about to make out before he heard a CRACK and passed out.

It was almost 48 hours before Daniel came to. He woke up in his own bed in his flat and his first impression was that he had just had a horrible nightmare. But a quick feel and jolt of pain made him realise that it had all really happened.
“Finally your awake.” He looked over and saw that Sarah had been reading a magazine in the corner of his room.
“I thought you'd gone the way of sleeping beauty and we were gonna have to wait for someone to come and give you a magic kiss.” She then proceeded to explain what had happened and why she did what she did only because of her ambitions to become a manager and climb the career ladder. She also explained how the toilet seat had broken when she got on which was probably the only reason both his balls remained intact. She then went on to say that just so there were no hard feelings between them the first thing she would do as manager would be to double his salary and make it so that he could work from home on a brand new office PC. Later that day delivery men came and set-up a brand new rig in Daniels home.

For two months Daniel use remote access from his home P.C. To maintain office software and perform updates and virus scans. His balls healed nicely and he was starting to think he had one of the best jobs in the world now that he didn't have to ever see Jessika or Sarah. He also was able to afford much more luxury in his life on his double wage.

However all good things must come to an end as Daniel found out when one Friday morning when instead of receiving a payslip he received a note saying that he was needed to come into the office for an urgent discussion, the note was signed “Sarah.C. Manager” It wasn't really one of places Daniel wanted to be heading to on his Friday, or on any other day for that matter. But the idea of his pay slips stopping worried him greatly.

He arrived at the office a little bit past lunch time and was greeted by the new secretary. She informed him that Sarah was in her new office now but she was busy with the new tech guy. But if he wanted to just wait outside her door for a few minutes she would be done soon. Daniel walked over wondering to himself why they would have employed a new tech guy when he was doing the job perfectly well from home. He figured that maybe they needed him to perform the physical I.T. tasks that he wasn't able to do remotely. Standing by Sarah's big office door he heard what sounded like the sounds of a crying man inside. Followed by lots of yelps like that from a small dog. Suddenly the door swung open and out ran a very pale faced man almost knocking Daniel off his feet.

Inside the office Sarah sat behind her desk in her big comfy leather recliner. In one hand she was casually opening and closing a pair of nutcrackers.
“I don't think he'll be coming back late from his lunch breaks any more.” she let out a small laugh.
“I'm not here to make chit chat Sarah, what do you want?”
“I'm going to make this brief Daniel, As you've seen we have a new tech-guy in the office and as such do not need you any more, we especially don't need to be losing so much money on your double pay. In front of me is a form saying you quit the job and in doing so the company do not need to pay you any special leaving fees as you've left of your own accord. Now be a dear and sign it.” This caused Daniel to let out a laugh.
“Why would I sign this and lose all my benefits?”
“I thought it might come to this” Replied Sarah. Suddenly Daniel felt someone appear from behind. In a flash two hands reached around into his pants and expertly pulled out his balls. He instantly recognised the hands as Jessika's. This caused his balls to try to retract to get away but she already had a firm grip on them with one hand. In the other she held a pair of very sharp looking scissors.
Daniel could smell her perfume and felt her breath on the back of his neck as she whispered into his ear.
“Because if you don't sign it all it takes is a little snip snip from me and you'll have lost much more than just your benefits.” Sarah walked over and presented the paperwork to Daniel who had no choice but to sign his job away.
“See, that wasn't so hard” Said Sarah in a very patronising way.
“Now leave my office, I've got a lot of staff to look after here and your taking up valuable time.” As Daniel started to leave the office he heard Jessika.
“Oh Daniel, as this is the last time I'm going to see you here's something to remember me by.” As Daniel turned around he just about saw the finely toned leg of his old boss fly up and hit him with perfect aim in both balls with such force that he knew he wouldn't be walking straight for a long time after.

beaten33
11-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Excellent story! Had a great time reading it. Keep them coming!

Altamesa
11-17-2008, 06:42 AM
Excellent story and amazing improvement. Well done!!

Alec Anaconda
11-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Well done, Sir!

This is an remarkable change for the better, but I knew you could do it!
The volume also impresses me, so soon after the last story.

I’m not going to offer any more grammatical suggestions, unless you demand them, but suggest you look at
http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm (http://uk.geocities.com/alecanaconda/GetPublished.htm)
then consider starting to write an erotic novel.

Alec Anaconda

donkeyfish
11-17-2008, 03:11 PM
How long are erotic novels?
also can we talk on msn yet? :)

slwhnd35
11-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Awesome story. Can't wait to read more of them. :thumbup

Alec Anaconda
11-18-2008, 12:57 PM
In my opinion, a length of about 30,000 words is best, but the story is more important than the word count. If you have finished the narrative in 28,000 words then padding-out is a waste of both your time and the readers’ patience.
If you get to over 60,000 then I advise splitting the book into parts.

You can find this information, and much more, by following the two links that I have posted earlier.

I don’t use MSN, as I need to concentrate when I’m writing, but I have emailed.

Teardrop
11-19-2008, 05:06 AM
Thanks for another vivid and imaginative story, Donkeyfish.

crushee
11-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Congratulations, Donkeyfish, simply reading it made me hard instantly...

Iguana
11-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Hot story, Donkeyfish! When's the next one? My balls will be wincing from this one for some time, I can tell.

Iguana

Alec Anaconda
11-25-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi Mr Don Keyfish,
You asked me to email, so I did.

You have not replied.
You have not posted.

Are you ok?