PDA

View Full Version : Return to Sleepaway Camp busts

Richter
11-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Good movie, especially if you like 80's style horror like original Friday 13th or the other Sleepaway Camp movies.

23 minutes: Nut grab by short fat black girl to large white kid in front of lots of people that laugh and white kids crush while he's hitting on her. Lasts a while, during which the black girl says "Wow, Allen you must have a real fear of BALLS! *grabs him* Did you really think I'd forget about what happened at dinner tonight?" "Aaaahh... it hurts!" "That's the point assface!" *release* "Ain't got much of a package there anyway.

82 minutes: Extended scene where killer (who turns out to be a girl, btw, though it's a mystery at this point) ties a guy up to a tree and puts a noose around his dick, then ties it to the back of a jeep. Guy's girlfriend gets scared of the killer and drives off, tightening the noose. Girlfriend gets stuck in the mud, oblivious to her boyfriend's situation and backs up and goes forward trying to get out of mud, before finding 4 wheel drive and tearing his penis off.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
11-17-2008, 12:41 AM
Haha sucks to be the boyfriend! Suckah

eric B
11-18-2008, 04:02 AM
Is that the Friday the 13th series with Jason (the guy with the Hockey mask)? I think I've seen the first one of those but I don't remember that scene.

Richter
11-18-2008, 07:26 AM
No, Sleepaway Camp has often made fun of Friday the 13th movies though. It's a very similar series too.