PDA

View Full Version : Vintage extreme Ballbusting.

LightningJack
11-19-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi guys this is a long clip and it does start very slowly but please stick with it, believe me its worth it. The language is German but I doubt anyone will fail to be affected by the content or miss understand it.

You have to admire both parties specially the sub. Hes goes through some major pain here.

http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?viewkey=99bce3c891f74bcbfd0e

cixxx
11-19-2008, 12:00 PM
thats a really nice and hard one, not only the ballbusting part.

Dataro
11-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Fantastic clip

skweezme
11-21-2008, 01:45 PM
I've watched this twice just until she unties him from the whipping-bench. Then it freezes. Haven't got to the CBT yet but judging from how she enjoys whipping him and teasing him I can imagine he's in for a hard time! I like her size - she's big and curvy and pretty. Heavy and strong. What does she do to his balls? I'd love to see for myself but as I said the vid is freezing at 12 mins.

slavedickie8
11-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I've watched this twice just until she unties him from the whipping-bench. Then it freezes. Haven't got to the CBT yet but judging from how she enjoys whipping him and teasing him I can imagine he's in for a hard time! I like her size - she's big and curvy and pretty. Heavy and strong. What does she do to his balls? I'd love to see for myself but as I said the vid is freezing at 12 mins.

She nails them to a board:cryingblu

skweezme
11-22-2008, 12:32 AM
She nails them to a board:cryingblu

Wow! :iluvu: