PDA

View Full Version : A general question

Mr Popodopolous
11-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi all. I have a general hypothetical question really.

Essentially my friend says he has hacked his friend's MSN account, because he thinks he has been blocked. The friend in question is a girl and a fairly long standing friend. I don't know whether he has or is just joking.

Essentially what I'm asking is, if that happened to you, would you kick him in the nuts as payback, or do you think she would?

Thanks.:thumbup

Dreihundert
11-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Girls in the real world are hard to get to kick you in the nuts. They don't do it for fun. She'd have to be a real ballbuster to really kick him ;)

Mr Popodopolous
11-23-2008, 06:36 PM
That's good then, so if most likely she found out, she wouldn't do that to him.:thumbup

Dreihundert
11-23-2008, 06:48 PM
This isn't one of those "My friend has this problem" type things, is it?

Lets say it's not your friend, it's actually you. And you're not into ballbusting, at all. You're worried about getting kicked, so you come to the experts on the subject: the femaledom.com community?

;) Just a theory, correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr Popodopolous
11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Not necessarily, because a kick in the nuts is regularly portrayed as a form of comedy. Whether it is in reality or not, I'm not sure.

Nonetheless, I thought while I was here that it was prudent to as for "my friend." (Yes, it was me).

Dreihundert
11-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Not necessarily, because a kick in the nuts is regularly portrayed as a form of comedy. Whether it is in reality or not, I'm not sure.

Hehe. To me it isn't comedy. There's nothing funny about it at all. In some situations, it's a turn on. But there's the extremely common video of ballbusting that someone uploads of a low-quality, really corny movie from 1980, it's not hot or funny. Just lame... :cussing:

Nonetheless, I thought while I was here that it was prudent to as for "my friend." (Yes, it was me).

Hehe, I have my moments ;)