PDA

View Full Version : Commonly held myths about ballbusting?

eric B
11-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey folks, I was just wondering what people on the forum thought were the most common mistaken beliefs considering the whole ballbusting phenomenon:
I, for one, think the most common mistake is the idea that ballbusting has anything to do with women's empowerment. It's no more empowering than any buying yourself an ice-cream, in fact it's actually pretty backwards in terms of an empowerment because the woman is still constantly being sexually objectified and being associated with an act that is widely considered to be imature. Just a thought, although I 'm sure there's alot more misunderstandings floating about...

Dreihundert
11-23-2008, 10:40 PM
I've heard the following stereotypes:

"Godless" -- Wrong, I'm christian and am into ballbusting.
"Anarchist" -- Wrong... Lol... Wheres your proof?
"Anti-American" -- Seriously? What the hell?
"Gay" -- No... There's nothing homosexual about being kicked by a girl.

eric B
11-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Man, I think I'd be pretty scared to let a religious or political person know I was into ballbusting...sex seems to be something they make point of misunderstanding...actually when I say "religious or political person" I really just mean "anyone".

Dreihundert
11-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Man, I think I'd be pretty scared to let a religious or political person know I was into ballbusting...sex seems to be something they make point of misunderstanding...

People are sexually uptight. They are strongly against gays because they're scared to be called gay. They are against ballbusting because they think it's different.

Apparently huge tits and huge ass is all anyone needs, or at least admits they need :cussing:

eric B
11-23-2008, 11:56 PM
I used to have major problems with ballbusting, even now it slightly disturbs me, although much less than it used to.

Dreihundert
11-24-2008, 01:14 AM
I used to have major problems with ballbusting, even now it slightly disturbs me, although much less than it used to.

It's the way I am. I was interested in ballbusting far before I had any other interest in sex. I developed a taste for ballbusting very early on.

It's just who I am, I guess.

Teardrop
11-24-2008, 09:28 AM
It's the way I am. I was interested in ballbusting far before I had any other interest in sex. I developed a taste for ballbusting very early on.

It's just who I am, I guess.
I was the same, Dreihundert. Even from the age of about 9-10 I can remember having very vivid fantasies about being held down by two school friends who pinned my legs apart while another tortured my genitals with her feet. Even today, I almost never think about having sex with a woman or a man, but I think about ballbusting 24/7.

I believe there is nothing more empowering for a man or a women than receiving pleasure from and exploring their own sexuality in whatever way they choose. Ballbusting is my sexuality. Like you, it puts me in touch with who I am.

ebusted
11-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Yeah, now that I think about it, even though I love sex with women, when I'm fantasizing, it is always about ballbusting - I think that you are right it is not really a form of women empowerment, because it is using women for your own sexual purposes in a very specific way - however, the fact that lots of women truly enjoy it makes it a mutually great fetish. I scheduled a session with a girl off of craigslist for tomorrow - and she seemed genuinely enthusiastic about it.... I think the idea of taking advantage of a male's vulnerability is sexually arousing for lots of women- so while we might be leading them to do it, the one's I've encountered certainly enjoy the ride!

Dreihundert
11-24-2008, 11:38 AM
I was the same, Dreihundert. Even from the age of about 9-10 I can remember having very vivid fantasies about being held down by two school friends who pinned my legs apart while another tortured my genitals with her feet. Even today, I almost never think about having sex with a woman or a man, but I think about ballbusting 24/7.

I believe there is nothing more empowering for a man or a women than receiving pleasure from and exploring their own sexuality in whatever way they choose. Ballbusting is my sexuality. Like you, it puts me in touch with who I am.

Yeah. It's like an alternative to sex. Although the orgasm is still wanted and needed, you don't think about the boring subject of "in and out, in and out" that sex applies.

Ballbusting allows for an array of possibilities, and never gets old.

Also, about the "girls overpowering" thing... Yeah, to me, it's not about girls over-powering. It's about the feeling, and the cuteness of the girl while she does it. The whole idea of "YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH" is a major turn off to me. I want us both to have fun, and I want it to be easy to tell that it's a fun thing to do. If she's laughing out of fun, it's all fun for me.

It's not about total domination when you get to the real kicks. But in fantasy and stories, oh yes, it's all about power ;)

toybag_cellphone
11-24-2008, 10:48 PM
"Men into Ball Busting hate men/being male/themselves, or wish they women, or hate their father, or were abused."

Gads, I get that one from people *inside* the BDSM scene....

doople44
11-25-2008, 03:59 PM
I don't understand the desire to really be kicked or kneed (properly anyway); for me it's about being teased or reminded about the "unfair" advantage women have. It's all about women hinting at this power. I agree with Dreihundert when he dismisses all this "You're my bitch" stuff; I think eroticism is more subtle than that. In films, for example, it's often a woman's little smile or cocked eyebrow when she realises what she can do (before she does it), or her coded threat, or the fact she has hitch her skirt to get a decent shot in, or seeing her kick a dummy and imagining how much it would destroy a real man, rather than the act itself that turns me on. Mind you, I love the shape of women's legs when their knee is connecting with the balls, especially if they're looking the man dead in the eye. Hell, I can watch women doing the cancan and imagine they are squad of angry wives practising kneeing.

eric B
11-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Kudos for the contributions, keep them coming.

Dreihundert
11-25-2008, 08:09 PM
"Men into Ball Busting hate men/being male/themselves, or wish they women, or hate their father, or were abused."

Gads, I get that one from people *inside* the BDSM scene....

Yeah. I hear a lot about that.

"Men into ballbusting had rough experiences as a child, and feel inferior"
Seriously? The idiot who thought that up and said "I iz smart" needs to die.
This is a sexual fantasy, like any other... It's not caused by abuse.

"Women into ballbusting developed hate for men at young ages, possibly due to abuse from other boys, harassment, or etc..."
Well, what the hell... Again, it's a sexual preference.

I mean, do you think this guy got his sexual fantasies by growing up on a farm and having no mother? Because there's plently of mother-less farm boys I know who aren't like this, and there's plenty of men into ballbusting who weren't abused as boys.
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc186/quadgod72/PigFucker.jpg

I don't understand the desire to really be kicked or kneed (properly anyway); for me it's about being teased or reminded about the "unfair" advantage women have. It's all about women hinting at this power. I agree with Dreihundert when he dismisses all this "You're my bitch" stuff; I think eroticism is more subtle than that. In films, for example, it's often a woman's little smile or cocked eyebrow when she realises what she can do (before she does it), or her coded threat, or the fact she has hitch her skirt to get a decent shot in, or seeing her kick a dummy and imagining how much it would destroy a real man, rather than the act itself that turns me on. Mind you, I love the shape of women's legs when their knee is connecting with the balls, especially if they're looking the man dead in the eye. Hell, I can watch women doing the cancan and imagine they are squad of angry wives practising kneeing.

Heh. It's eroticism, and very subtle. Most videos are to my distaste. I don't like the whole strapped to a bed thing... I don't like squeezing or crushing at all... I think the good old fashioned kick in the jeans by a nice looking girl turns me on just enough. The stomp is good, and the punch is okay. It's all about the subtle things, not the outright sadistic shit.

cracker
11-25-2008, 11:48 PM
what turns me on. That is, having my balls busted by a woman I like and, possibly, causing her some pain in return. Hitting balls does actually empower the man as the woman is doing what he wants done. The biggest turn on is when a girl that likes you (and who you like) wants to hit your balls. And the pain is part of it --- not too much pain, but just enough so it can't be completely ignored. All those nerve endings feeling that pain delivered by an attractive woman that actually likes men is the way to go. Once, I was sleeping with a woman who I could tell was fascinated by balls and would have loved hitting mine just to see the impact. She was a bit nasty and didn't really like men, so I didn't even tell her I would be turned on by the right woman gradually punching my balls harder and harder --- together we'd find out what hurt and how much it hurt. And how much I could take with it remaining pleasurable. If she wasn't such a bitch, I would have done it. I knoew 100% she was for it. She was just afraid to say it. As it is, I'd never let her hit my balls --- we didn't really like or respect one another --- it was just sex. Later, I did find a woman I really liked who was surprised that she liked hitting balls. And surprised that she liked receiving a little pain through very hard intercourse and nipple play. That was a turn on. Yes, getting hit in the balls is #1, but hurting a woman's sex organ in return is even better. Or so it goes for me anyway. Right now, I'd like to find a very nice, small young sexy woman with a slim beauty for wants to gradually hit my naked balls with her hands out of curiosity for the balls she does not have as well as enjoying causing her partner a little pain for some reason. But we need to have mutual respect or it's a no go for me. I guess everyone has a different perversion. Surprising how exact my fantasy is.

clicker123
11-26-2008, 12:25 AM
ugh for that un-christian thing bb shouldnt be bad at all because i consider this fornication is against christianity say somethin if im wrong because im not too sure on relegion but ballbusting isnt sex so its better than if someone goes around having sex...someone has told me i will go to hell for ballbusting and im like guys get hit in the nuts all the time and i bet deep down they loved it. :thumbup

Dreihundert
11-27-2008, 11:16 PM
ugh for that un-christian thing bb shouldnt be bad at all because i consider this fornication is against christianity say somethin if im wrong because im not too sure on relegion but ballbusting isnt sex so its better than if someone goes around having sex...someone has told me i will go to hell for ballbusting and im like guys get hit in the nuts all the time and i bet deep down they loved it. :thumbup

ballbusting is completely unrelated to christianity.

breaks no christian rules.

sptbj2
11-28-2008, 05:14 AM
People are sexually uptight. They are strongly against gays because they're scared to be called gay. They are against ballbusting because they think it's different.

Apparently huge tits and huge ass is all anyone needs, or at least admits they need :cussing:

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't understand WHY people are uptight about sex. I'm not gay, but I could care less whether you call me gay or even think I'm gay. I keep my sex to myself because people are so inflexible about sex.

Oh, and in the case of ballbusting - I love it. My wife loves it too. The only bad part is I have to really encourage her because of her guilt-based religious childhood.