PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Ballbusting

Ballbust69fan
11-23-2008, 10:46 PM
I just recently turned 47 and the wife busts my balls weekly, usually before and after sex. This is the second year in a row now that she has ballbusted me bigtime for my birthday with a series of full force punches. She gave me one full force punch for each of my 47 years of age. She grabs the sack in one hand and goes to town on my nuts with the other using a closed fist. She gives me about 30 seconds to catch my breath and shakes my ball sack side to side after each punch. I thought kicks were intense, this is simply delicious and the pain lasts a good 6 hours afterwards. Highly recomended if your girlfriend or wife is into ballbusting. I have found it is too intense to stand during this so I lay down on the bed with the wife sitting indian style between my spread legs. I have been trying to get her to allow me to videotape our escapades to post here but keep getting shot down.

Dreihundert
11-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Thanks for sharing this experience! :)

hardcorebywky
12-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Dude, MY balls hurt reading that!!!!!

cracker
12-31-2008, 01:11 AM
I love it before I come but not after.

justjon
01-01-2009, 02:17 AM
You will have to keep trying to get her to let you video one of your sessions, they sound awsome!
Just tell her the good people of this forum would really appreciate it, i know i would probably come in my pants! :p