PDA

View Full Version : Angry Girlfriend Personalities

MHX
11-28-2008, 06:11 AM
Hey! I just wanted to ask whether you could have the girls on your site to be more themselves while busting. When I joined the time before last, there was so many clear personalities. Lara was the careless bully. Shania was flirtatious. June had that laugh and was genuine as she mock the man's cry out in pain. Holly was like a sweet crazy girl. etc. Now, it seems that too many of your current lot are too similar. A large majority takes the angry girlfriend role. No doubt, they are all good ball busters, but, they lack the uniqueness that I, personally, feel makes the videos even more interesting to watch. When I joined Goddesskicks for the first time a couple of months ago, that, as well as the fact that they had hardcore ballbusters, is what I felt made the site great.

This is not a complaint but a request. I am enjoying my time as a member, and some girls easily surpass those on Goddesskicks for power, however, I would like to see, Mira -in particular, just be herself and show that she and the others are genuinely into ballbusting (on camera) so much so that it is/or appears to be part of who they are.

Finally, as you may have guessed from my email and reading this, I think Mira is great. There was something about her that made her my favourite even before seeing the videos. Any interesting info? Her strong hands, are they from gymnastics or something?

Anyway, I'm done. Just wanted to say that as I felt that this is the only thing missing from your site -- as you always manage to find girls (where? Who knows!) -- and this may increase the popularity of the site even further.

Take Care
Marvin