PDA

View Full Version : Put Gopbuster2 On Your Ignore List!

Rebecca
11-28-2008, 01:02 PM
It's back again! Must have broke his X-Box, and since he clearly has no friends, he comes here to ruin this site.

Put him on your ignore list!

Rebecca

Bremuse0
11-28-2008, 01:13 PM
It's back again! Must have broke his X-Box, and since he clearly has no friends, he comes here to ruin this site.

Put him on your ignore list!

Rebecca

Stop encouraging him.

K Thanks.

moosh
11-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Putting it on the ignore list doesn't stop the threads being bumped - which is the only part of his posting that annoys me and I'd guess other people. There will still be a line of stupid topics with new "replies".

tamakeri87
11-28-2008, 02:47 PM
ok Rebecca, tank you,grazie

eric B
11-28-2008, 03:03 PM
People used to get banned from here all the time, but it never seems to happen anymore.

Jedi
11-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Gop who? Went on my ignore list weeks ago.
Unfortunately he'll probably start wanking over this post seeing as it's attention aimed at him!

eric B
11-28-2008, 03:27 PM
I've sent a private message to Sharon explaining the problem. Hopefully that will make a difference.

linklierok
11-28-2008, 10:38 PM
i did that months ago

rooster
11-29-2008, 07:57 AM
posting a thread just for him will solve it

moosh
11-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Maybe the thread should be called "the Truth about Gopballbuster2"

Mr.E Dood
11-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Fortunately, as the system administrator Sharon can see his IP address on each post and compare them, thus link him to all of his aliases. It all boils down to when she's been pushed too far.

But in a way I feel sorry for that guy. He must have such a sad and lonely life that he comes to a ballbusting forum to get the attention he craves. When the rest of us turn our computers off, we have a life. But this guy's only way of having the world know he exists is to post inflammatory comments against everyone and anyone as much as he can as he has no positive qualities that the world would find any interest in (what else could explain why he obsessively invests so much of his time/life in doing this?).

The worst thing you can do to him is ignore him - then he's lost that very last pathetic thing that defines his purpose and existence. But I don't hate him - I just feel sorry for him.

Bremuse0
11-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Fortunately, as the system administrator Sharon can see his IP address on each post and compare them, thus link him to all of his aliases. It all boils down to when she's been pushed too far.

But in a way I feel sorry for that guy. He must have such a sad and lonely life that he comes to a ballbusting forum to get the attention he craves. When the rest of us turn our computers off, we have a life. But this guy's only way of having the world know he exists is to post inflammatory comments against everyone and anyone as much as he can as he has no positive qualities that the world would find any interest in (what else could explain why he obsessively invests so much of his time/life in doing this?).

The worst thing you can do to him is ignore him - then he's lost that very last pathetic thing that defines his purpose and existence. But I don't hate him - I just feel sorry for him.

Very similar to a post I made about regular gopbuster a few months ago.

They both lead pathetic lives.

Sarah_The_Buster
11-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Very similar to a post I made about regular gopbuster a few months ago.

They both lead pathetic lives.
It's a true shame you were not aborted. Move past gop, I realize your life has no meaning, but move on or kill yourself.

Su0
11-30-2008, 04:09 AM
Thanks for bumping a lot of great threads from the past that I already forgot about though. Heh, it must have taken some time to bump dozens of threads, but if someone has too much freetime, why not. :)

Anyway, Sharon is just silly if she's looking all through the fingers (not just this particular person but you know)

evafound
11-30-2008, 04:55 AM
:soomad i just downloaded a 200 mb file and guess what it said? gopbuster is a fake man and doesnt do his wife...wtf i jus wasted 2 hrs and 200 mb hard drive space to see that? this dude is pissin me off

gopballbustеr2
11-30-2008, 09:57 AM
I promised not to post if gop1 stopped posting. He posted, so I did. Simple. Plus I helped other posters here by uploading the Vulnera clips.