PDA

View Full Version : Cock whipping to ejaculation???

toy4bbws
11-29-2008, 01:54 AM
My wife really likes to grab my cock and grind my glans into her clit for half an hour or until she comes. Sometimes it takes a while. :iluvu: But I always stay hard for her because I love her so. After she uses me for her pleasure she usually like to make me come. I'm lucky to be denied once in a while but she does like to be fucked after she comes. Of course, in seven years I've never come without asking permission.

Occasionally my wife slaps my cock until I come. I've been made to come a few times with a buggy whip and probably half a dozen times with a riding crop with a narrow tress. I find a good cropping starts at the base and moves slowly to the glans. Then if speed and intensity both increase slowly and steadily I can come pretty much on command.

One of these nights I'm going to have to beg my wife to whip me to orgasm with her crop. And beg her to srtaddle my chest and face while she does it. I'd love to make a vid of that.

Any one else experienced this? I've never seen a vid or even a pic of a man coming while under the influence of a riding crop, have you?

donsam
11-29-2008, 03:11 AM
My wife really likes to grab my cock and grind my glans into her clit for half an hour or until she comes. Sometimes it takes a while. :iluvu: But I always stay hard for her because I love her so. After she uses me for her pleasure she usually like to make me come. I'm lucky to be denied once in a while but she does like to be fucked after she comes. Of course, in seven years I've never come without asking permission.

Occasionally my wife slaps my cock until I come. I've been made to come a few times with a buggy whip and probably half a dozen times with a riding crop with a narrow tress. I find a good cropping starts at the base and moves slowly to the glans. Then if speed and intensity both increase slowly and steadily I can come pretty much on command.

One of these nights I'm going to have to beg my wife to whip me to orgasm with her crop. And beg her to srtaddle my chest and face while she does it. I'd love to make a vid of that.

Any one else experienced this? I've never seen a vid or even a pic of a man coming while under the influence of a riding crop, have you?

are there any clips available ??

sissysky
11-30-2008, 08:15 AM
here is a lovely clip of an lady being kind to her sissy and letting him spurt. its similar to what you'd like to see?

http://www.myfemdomclips.com/play.php?vid=207

i hope she let her sissy fed from her shoes after :)