PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if posted before but just how dangerous is

cracker
12-01-2008, 02:30 AM
ballbusting. I've got a high a pain tolerance and a few women have squeezed my balls while jerking me off. My present main squeeze claims she is scared that she is squeezing too hard (and she is strong). The pain is just about right --- that is, just short of too much. And it usually recedes pretty quickly. On occasion, my balls are somewhat sore the next day.

I know that being turned on reduces the level of pain. (No squeezing after I come.) I've also had a bit of success getting a woman to moderately slap or punch my balls (don't go for this if she's real straight --- she might take a hike if you make this request).

I'm just wondering what damage this could be doing --- short-term and long-term. (I imagine the squeezing involves more risk of damage --- I mean, theoretically, a tight enough squeeze should be akin to having one's balls in a vise.) I mean there is no muscle around eyes, balls, and so on. Thus, no real protection to eyes or balls.

Am I (are we) possibly damaging that very organ that produces testosterone and makes us want our balls busted and/or reducing sperm counts. Especially with repeated blows or squeezing. It seems possible to me. Indeed, perhaps, one can take more bb punishment over time as nerve endings are rendered inoperative by blows which hit them, too (Thai kickboxers, to my knowledge, purposely kill the pain receptors in their shins by repeatedly having them hit or repeatedly kicking something very hard with them. Shins are one thing, balls another.)

I've never had my balls kicked or kneed but have read a few times about a testicle being destroyed by a wayward kick in karate tournaments --- I imagine this occurs when the ball is caught between the foot and pubic bone or some such thing --- I don't know. I just can't imagine that repeated full force kicking/kneeing of balls is completely safe.

Just sort of wondering out loud. I imagine common sense can often be applied but I've seen videos of repeated kicks that are mindblowing. I don't know how these guys keep standing and wonder if they are sacrificing their balls for these videos --- either now or years down the road. If anyone has more of a clue than I do, let me know.

Teardrop
12-01-2008, 04:07 AM
Hello Cracker,

I don't think there's any danger from the squeezing or slapping techniques you are describing. Pain is your body's warning mechanism, so it is important that you communicate to your partner if at any time you feel the pain is getting too much. That's your body telling you to stop. If the pain feels about right, I suspect that means your body is OK with what you are doing.

sissysky
12-01-2008, 11:58 AM
and the human body heels so very well too, even when damaged badly

Dreihundert
12-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Hello Cracker,

I don't think there's any danger from the squeezing or slapping techniques you are describing. Pain is your body's warning mechanism, so it is important that you communicate to your partner if at any time you feel the pain is getting too much. That's your body telling you to stop. If the pain feels about right, I suspect that means your body is OK with what you are doing.

Yes, which is why he needs to control himself. Masochists can have high pain tolerances, and in that case, you need to still be able to judge when pain is too much, even if you know you can handle more.

When pain is a sexual turn on, we're hesitant to say "Oh shit, stop", even when our body says so. However I believe that even with high tolerance, at the point of your balls receiving permanent damage, pain would be completely intolerable.

Trust your mind, NOT your dick.