PDA

View Full Version : A thread to argue on! a special tribute for bbbb!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-02-2008, 01:33 AM
Let's make a thread where bbbb can talk all the drama he/she/it wants. Just, please don't ruin another good thread. Here ya go. Do your best to feel better about yourself by copying and pasting everything you can and commenting on it unintelligently! Go ahead, its obviously all you are good at on this forum.
Here let me help you..

Damn that Magnum guy! He is sexist because he thinks it is okay for girls to kick guys in the balls! Where does he get off? Why would he say that on a ballbusting forum!? He must be a sexist! Damn biggot! What a stupid bastard! He has posted many videos and pictures on here on this and his previous name "busted couple" but that's not proof enough he has ever done anything! He is a liar! I will copy and paste everything he says from here on out and make it my personal vendetta to ruin every thread he positively contributes to! I mean, jesus, he said its okay for a girl to kick a guy in the balls!! Wtf is wrong with that MagnumXL9Jock2Bust!? Always giving trying to keep the forums going and making positive contributions!! That bastard! Let's try and crucify him for his opinions on ballbusting!

Here ya go bbbb... Have a field day! This is obviously what you want. Just talk shit on this thread, not the ones people are interested in!

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-02-2008, 11:36 PM
Stop ruining that other thread. Jesus christ. This whole thread is here because all you do is talk shit. So do it here and leave the other one alone.

Tamakeri
12-03-2008, 03:26 AM
Stop ruining that other thread. Jesus christ. This whole thread is here because all you do is talk shit. So do it here and leave the other one alone.

MagnumX... you need to learn how to use the ignore list button dude. For every irrelevant ranting post he has made you have made one in reply. Maybe yours aren't rants, but still they are no more on topic than his. I ignored him long ago. Don't become part of the problem. Ignore him and move on.

bbbb
12-03-2008, 09:05 PM
And a post, just for you, magnum - who intentionally misrepresents other members words:

http://www.webdelsol.com/The_Potomac/issue2/crybaby.jpg

I get the impression, the below image reflects a quite accurate portrayal of you everytime you read one of my posts where I call you out for your bullshit, lies, misrepresentations, mockery of *unwilling* sexual assault victims and generally stupidity...

http://slattern23.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/crybaby.jpg

In fact, I do have a vague memory of seeing one of your video captures previously, I think it had a really masculine looking arm & hand - supposedly belonging to a woman - smacking a pair of testicles lightly...

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-05-2008, 07:44 AM
I can't help it that your mother didn't want her face in the video and that her genes didn't give her a very feminine figure but she was begging to be in one of my videos!
I had to oblige.

That's not one I was wanting to share, she said she was gonna keep it for personal use only.. Sorry you had to see that!

Richter
12-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Magnum, are you really posting a picture of yourself in your underwear to a forum of guys?

Welcome to the ignore list

gopballbuster
12-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Magnum, are you really posting a picture of yourself in your underwear to a forum of guys?

Yeah, gotta go with Richter on this one. Plus, the mother joke was like something I deal with every day, and I teach sophomore history.

bbbb
12-06-2008, 10:14 PM
I can't help it that your mother didn't want her face in the video and that her genes didn't give her a very feminine figure but she was begging to be in one of my videos!
I had to oblige.

That's not one I was wanting to share, she said she was gonna keep it for personal use only.. Sorry you had to see that!
For your information, my mother passed away Apr 2nd and I had to comfort her grandchildren, as well as present the main service speech and convey gratitude to those who attended - most of which were unknown to me. As with the majority of your posts, this serves only to confirm your level of play as being below gutter level.

Magnum, are you really posting a picture of yourself in your underwear to a forum of guys?Yes, it certainly says a lot, doesn't it?

A wise choice, given the disturbing attitude of this individual, I feel rather obliged to follow suit.