PDA

View Full Version : lost movie sample- ********** threat

sloguy
12-03-2008, 09:29 PM
i lost my old computer and lost a video sample i really liked. i forget what site it was from, but it was a free sample page that had 4 short video on it. the first one was the two girls sitting and talking dark haired one saying that her slaves are kept in chastity and not allowed to cum, and once they cum she castrates them. second and third sample was the blond-ish girl fucking the slave and hes saying "you dont know what your doing to me, she will cut my balls off. and the girl was laughing and saying "i want to see you *********". last sample was the dark haired girl talking to the guy and closing one of those giant wirecutter looking things onto his balls.

can anyone help me find this sample page? id really like to have these videos again.

sloguy
12-03-2008, 10:02 PM
i found a post that someone posted a few pictures from the video im looking for... any leads would be greatly appreciated. the name of the site, name of the girl, ect. thanks.

http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=56076&postcount=112

ilisol23
12-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Check out page 137 of the ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.) thread. Theres a post with Screens and Movie highlighted. Think that's the one you're looking for

sloguy
12-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Check out page 137 of the ********** (fantasies, stories, pics, methods, etc.) thread. Theres a post with Screens and Movie highlighted. Think that's the one you're looking for

awesome. thats the one. wow, my memory is not up to par, she doesnt look blondish now that i watch it again....

that video is far more complete than the samples i had before.

thank you so much....

ilisol23
12-04-2008, 10:07 AM
No probs. Glad I could help

okromy
12-22-2008, 01:44 PM
anche io ho perso il vecchio pc con tutte le foto e i filmati raccolti in diversi anni di passsione. é stato tremendo e ancora oggi ripenso a vecchie foto che non ho pił