PDA

View Full Version : PMT! Kinky Kicks Preview

Jedi
12-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Here's a small pic montage from the latest Kinky Kicks update.
It features Tammie showing her friend Renee how to use a mans balls to beat 'time of the month stress!' :D
http://***************/movieimages/161.jpg

misterjover
12-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Here's a small pic montage from the latest Kinky Kicks update.
It features Tammie showing her friend Renee how to use a mans balls to beat 'time of the month stress!' :D
http://***************/movieimages/161.jpg

Great update! Those girls are extremely sexy.

:thumbup

iron horse
12-04-2008, 11:33 PM
The problem I have with Kinky Kicks is that you don't know what the content is until *after* you join. These sites often don't have much material, but don't tell you what it is they DO have until the have your money.

The site that is *worth* joining is the parent of this forum www.femaledom.com.

If you go to the main page, you'll see they have over 120,000 photos, and over 4,400 videos that are updated 4 to 7 times a week. I've joined, and they definitely deliver what they promise.

But you don't know what you're paying for on Kinky Kicks, which may just be a few photos and a few flicks.

Jedi
12-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Iron Horse you don't really seem to know what you are talking about with regards to Kinky Kicks, which leads me to beleive that you have never even looked at the site.
All you have to do to get a very good idea of what's inside is click on preview on the menu. This lists every single movie of whats online, complete with images and description. Each movie also has a photo set. These updates are also published twice a week without fail and have never been a minute late.
You are obviously a fan of Femealedom, which I would of course expect here, but please get your facts right before stating what Kinky Kicks may or may not deliver.

Jedi
12-05-2008, 06:17 AM
To elaborate a bit more, at this moment in time there are 68 movies and 58 photo sets online for members. These movie titles are ALL listed on our preview page so you CAN see what is inside the members area *before* you join. ;)

At $30 (US) for a minimum of 68 movies I think you get pretty good value, particularly if you bare in mind what these clips go for on our C4S store. Can anyone argue that this isn't *worth* the subscription?

Misterjover, thank you kindly. Glad you like. :)

nijan0
12-05-2008, 08:51 AM
I can't really see the point of this discussion as, just my two cent, kinky and femaledom have been the best bb sites so far. Cute girls, good action, pains and not so ugly actors will bring you the best videos ever shot. The only thing I'm not passionate about on femaledom is the guy n the pic up there, the rest worth the money thousand times more than any clip4sale video. Well, about kinky I've seen many clips and it looks great, but I have no money now, so I can't subscribe, sigh! (it's almost a rhyme, isn't it?). That's the only thing I can complain about.

blkpatent
12-05-2008, 10:02 AM
I can't really see the point of this discussion as, just my two cent, kinky and femaledom have been the best bb sites so far. Cute girls, good action, pains and not so ugly actors will bring you the best videos ever shot. The only thing I'm not passionate about on femaledom is the guy n the pic up there, the rest worth the money thousand times more than any clip4sale video. Well, about kinky I've seen many clips and it looks great, but I have no money now, so I can't subscribe, sigh! (it's almost a rhyme, isn't it?). That's the only thing I can complain about.I agree totally, even with not being able to join the site ( and I have several times)

Richter
12-05-2008, 10:17 AM
I just use the php work around and download all the movies without subscribing.

Alec Anaconda
12-05-2008, 01:55 PM
That is not kind!

Jedi
12-05-2008, 07:09 PM
That is not kind!

I smell something. Our security setup is pretty tight. ;)

Jedi
12-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Anaconda, Ritcher is full of shit. There is no work around to break into my websites. :Baahaha: