PDA

View Full Version : Blueballs

darkwing
12-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Anyone have any good techniques to induce blueballs?

I've tried getting just to the edge and stopping for a few days in a row with no luck. Even gone as long as 10-15 minutes sustaining it.

Thought that would be able to create a feeling close to being hit in the groin without the actual trauma.

Any ideas?

Knave
12-07-2008, 08:38 AM
You know, it's funny. I used to try to induce blueballs and wet dreams too. I'd go for weeks without any release. I'd try stimulation, or no stimulation. The only result was an increasing libido and making stupid decisions because of it :)
I've never experienced blue balls despite my best efforts. I have however experienced black and blue balls, which is always a great feeling :D

Cirus
12-07-2008, 09:02 AM
I can remember when I was courting my wife, after an evening out with her I would drive home and would get out of my car and be unable to stand or
walk due to what is known as blue balls. Took me a long time to get indoors and lay down, almost on my knees. I didnt know what it was called at the time but the pain was incredible. Wouldnt want to induce it volantarily.
cirus.

clicker123
12-07-2008, 05:35 PM
my gf can do it she does all the time thinks its funny then lets me release it a few days after

poiu
12-07-2008, 11:13 PM
I've done it before, but in my experience blueballs takes a lot to get started -- that why it usually only hits you after a long evening with no release. If you wanna do it to yourself, and you've got the self-control to keep yourself right on the edge -- like, actually a stroke away from exploding -- you can probably get there in about 30 minutes. Which is tough, admittedly :P Otherwise, if you've got a lot of time to waste, keeping yourself hard for a couple of hours usually does the trick, as long as you don't let yourself go soft. The issue is that blueballs is all about being aroused continuously, so once you go flaccid, you lose most of the frustration you've built up and have to start over.

Anyway, yeah, blueballing as a substitute for ballbusting is actually pretty sweet. If you've got the patience to keep edging after the pain starts, it's just keeps gradually getting worse, until you let go...and when you finally shoot, you really shoot.

Also, been meaning to post this for a while, but http://beggerstories.blogspot.com/ has a bunch of /really/ good stories combining blueballs and ballbusting -- definitely worth a read if you're into this sort of thing.

blueballfratboy
12-08-2008, 06:20 PM
What works on me is to get right to the edge, and then stop until I go limp. Dont start stroking again until it's totally limp. Repeat the process a few times. I've never gotten them unless I go totally limp first and then start again, and again.

darkwing
12-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Thank you for the comments and ideas. I'll try again when I have the time. Maybe after the holidays.

Martin23
12-10-2008, 04:26 PM
I have a suggestion for those who would like to try blueballs. I think that the biggest problem is resisting and not cum (at least for me). When I tried, I couldn't stop my hand becouse the pleasure is very high, so, also reading on the site others posts, I have thought something:
sit down on the floor very near to the wall, lie down on your back and put your legs up agaist the wall; then move your back up the wall, leaving on the floor only your shoulders and head. Doing this, your penis will be over and near your face. Obviusly, you have to be naked. Now start stroking. If you will not able to resist....it will not a good thing.. Personally, I hate the idea of cumming over my face..I think most of you too, so there will be a great incentive to not cum..
I now that it's a bit extreme, but is a good way for trying to have blueballs... You have only to keep your hand going. If you are so lucky to having a female who stroke you, it can be a funny game, if not, dream to have her.
I can promise you that you will hold your cum...
Tell me what you think about this please..

good luck

Martin

justjon
12-11-2008, 03:58 AM
I've tried getting just to the edge and stopping for a few days in a row with no luck. Even gone as long as 10-15 minutes sustaining it.

I used to do it with a girl on cam a while back, she would make me get right to the edge and then stop, and we would do this for 2-3 hours at a time, not 10-15 mins, the pain in my balls was incredible, and stayed untill almost the next day when we would commence our playing all over again...no orgasm for 6 months, but right on the edge practically everyday...Ahh, good times! :D