PDA

View Full Version : Nervous Buster?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-07-2008, 01:44 PM
I have talked to this one woman a lot back an forth about our fetishes and she seems interested in busting me but.. She has backed out twice and just admitted that she is nervous. Has anyone encountered this before and if so.. How do I make her comfortable. I am pretty confused because she said she knows she will enjoy it.. I haven't ran into this before. I have tried a few angles but I am running out of ideas.

pecs
12-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Just don't put any pressure on her. enjoy the chats you share... curiosity will eventually get the better of her.

Let us know how it goes ok?

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
12-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Well what she is telling me is she is just intimidated by me.. And for me to not let her back out. She is actually a pretty submissive person herself but she has played both sides of the game. She definitely wants to do it but she doesn't know why she is nervous around me. Its confusing. But, I will definitely let you know what happens. I'm texting her right now.

Dreihundert
12-08-2008, 03:29 AM
Heh, I've got this problem right now. She says she doesn't want to hurt me.

She seems to think that a single kick WILL damage me for life, and it won't

busted2007
12-08-2008, 04:34 AM
If she is intimidated by you, suggest she can tie you up first. If she is afraid to hurt you suggest she can start lightly.

Teardrop
12-08-2008, 11:53 AM
How do I make her comfortable.
I would try to make an event out of it that is enjoyable for both of you. Maybe cook a meal and have some wine. Talk a bit, so you are both relaxed. Maybe start out with some trampling, move on to some squeezing, which gradually gets stronger. This is good because she will feel in control of how much pain she applies, and is less likely to feel she will accidentally hurt you too much. If all seems to be going well, maybe move on to some kicking, or whatever is your final goal. Try to listen to what she likes as well, so you can mix things that you want with things that please her. If the whole event is as enjoyable for her as it is for you, then she is more likely to want to repeat the experience.

cracker
12-08-2008, 06:43 PM
A sbmussive who wants to hit your balls, but not too hard. Titillating if she agrees. Good luck. Let us know what happens.

smackMyNuts
12-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Is this someone you've met in person or just talked to? If you haven't met them in person, consider just getting together for lunch or doing something else very neutral and comfortable in a public place. She'll get more comfortable with you by being around you more.

Smack