PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

frostbyte252252
12-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Hey guys I know I posted this a few months back but never got a good answer. No matter what I try I can't get my balls to swell. I like the look and so does my GF but nothing seems to do it. What is the easiest way to make those balls swell?

bbbb
12-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey guys I know I posted this a few months back but never got a good answer. No matter what I try I can't get my balls to swell. I like the look and so does my GF but nothing seems to do it. What is the easiest way to make those balls swell?Show 'em to a feminist...

No, wait - my bad, that'll make 'em shrink.

frostbyte252252
12-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks for your very helpful comment.

justjon
12-11-2008, 03:48 AM
Have you tried Saline infusion, or vacum pumping, that usually seems to get the desired results.
Have a look at http://www.newart.com/
all about pumping and saline infusion in the forums tab at the top of the page.

Hope i helped xx

nijan0
12-11-2008, 04:52 AM
Thanks for your very helpful comment.
It was funny at least.

frostbyte252252
12-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Have you tried Saline infusion, or vacum pumping, that usually seems to get the desired results.
Have a look at http://www.newart.com/
all about pumping and saline infusion in the forums tab at the top of the page.

Hope i helped xx

Eh I'm just going for an easy way to hurt them that makes them swell big.

experiment
12-15-2008, 01:30 PM
I know what you mean. I too have been unsuccessful over the years despite many attemps to create swollen testicles, not just the sack.

I have tried numbing the testicles with ice and topical pain killing ointments so as to be able to subject them to extremely hard blows and squeezing. When I say hard I mean hard. Some of the sessions went on for 30 minutes or more. I felt for sure when I stopped each session I would experience tender and swollen testicles for long after. But it never happened. Apparently testicles are very durable.

I would certainly be interested in hearing from anyone who was successful in obtaining swollen and sore testicles either on themselves or inflicting it on another. Perhaps there are some Dommes who have been successful?