PDA

View Full Version : Real oppertunity for ballbusting in Florida

bollocks
12-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi guys. I have been chatting to a woman online who lives in the Florida and I am the UK. She is so keen on the whole ballbusting idea that she'd love to try it out but we are so far away plus I reckon she would destroy me lol.

She says "men deserve it" and she would "love" to do what the videos have shown her! Things like having him on all fours and kicking really hard with bare feet on low hanging balls. She even got her mate into it who is an ex soccer player and kicks with the left foot to join in the chats. I chat to both of them online about it a lot about 3some action where they could have mega fun with me. They are aged about 33 and I am 20.

Anyway I would like to find them someone closer and maybe even local if any man thinks he could actually handel it and of course, if they like the guy.

If you're from florida give me your e mail or sign up for yahoo msg so u can add them and get to know them online before making the journey if they let you.

p2p me for the yahoo details.

Guys from florida only please or unless you're willing to travel FAR!

bollocks

Richter
12-10-2008, 01:49 PM
I live in Florida, but I'm married. Oh well.

(I anticipate people saying things like "She sounds mean and I wouldn't trust my balls to her")

kevinluvs2bkicked
12-11-2008, 08:56 AM
hey bollock,

I live in florida. I sent you a private message.