PDA

View Full Version : Best Conditions for a thin, loose scrotum?

Dreihundert
12-15-2008, 12:44 AM
Hey! I'd like some tips. I'm not really sure the best conditions to keep my scrotum loose and thin. I want it so that my balls can travel freely in the scrotum, and if I place them on my leg, they can be in two random places and the sac will flatten, leaving it obvious as to where they are.

I also want them to go low and loose, so they are easily accessible.

I know the best condition is warm, as they need to go away from the body... But is there a point when they are TOO warm?

And how do I escape them shriveling up during busting?

I'd prefer not to do ball stretching or anything, I just want normal balls to be loose.

darkwing
12-18-2008, 05:07 AM
About the best that you'll likely be able to do is to keep things warm. Turn up the thermostat so the room is warm also. If you're going to be lying down, a warm washcloth can be nice to get them ready.

If you don't mind being a little limp, sometimes you can get them to hang down low if you're still hot AFTER ejaculating (like in a hot shower).

As for getting too warm, you should be able to tolerate heat up to the point to where it is too hot anywhere on your skin. Take care not to cause burns. Scarring will affect the ability of the scrotum to stay soft and loose.

Dreihundert
12-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the advice

FUCK SCARS.

:D

adrianosnightmare598
12-22-2008, 02:29 PM
yes it`s great when a sexy woman grab the balls into her hand and squeeze them hrad .....i think this is so hot....for them especiallly

abused berries
12-22-2008, 03:55 PM
as warm as possible. take a hot bath or shower.

Dreihundert
12-22-2008, 07:44 PM
yes it`s great when a sexy woman grab the balls into her hand and squeeze them hrad .....i think this is so hot....for them especiallly

Thanks for the post count :P