PDA

View Full Version : real life stories

clicker123
12-20-2008, 12:00 AM
I thought maybe you would enjoy this especially from a woman's view, kg already went to be im bout to but ill leave this for you late nighters, since me and kegan do not have anything to do today cuzzz we are starting our xmas vacation from work and everything when i woke up this morning i decided to give kegan a lil wake up i turned off his alarm and waited til he started to wake once he did i rolled over to tell him good morning and get him excited but the best present of all is disappointment cuz i reached down, at first he thought i was giving him a handjob but i got low and squeezed his balls hard. I then started twisting a bit and telling him how happy i was he didnt have to work and he was mine all day he smiled and i slapped his nuts a bit more he said it stung and he started begging me to stop, but he doesnt mean it he just knows i like control...and i do so i did more slapping and need one up into that hole in the pelvis or whatever and it popped out, it made me laugh very hard!!! But after alot of slapping and neeing and punching i gave the big swollen things a kiss and grabbed them pulled them up high to kiss them and then i gave kegan a morning handjob but once he came i pulled his balls which is kinda cool since it seems he likes it more but it doesnt make him shoot it oozes and i think it is hilarious but anything for him,and im happy too if you want more stories about me (kassie in case you forgot) and kegan then just ask i have plenty...im a very busy girl.:wooow

jdub
12-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Good story and yes more please .

clicker123
12-20-2008, 11:51 PM
ok but this is a bit more detail...but its the holiday i guess well i got these new red heels like 5" heel and kegan said heels dont hurt so later we're laying around watching that movie step brothers or whatever, and he lays down in the floor cuz his neck is hurting or somethin and i go and plant my foot in his balls and he grabs my leg so i just go let go or ill step harder so he does and i kicked a bit more and he made a comment bout being on a short leash so i decided to try it i tied his balls to the string to lead him around only stopping to have him kiss me or stand him up just to kick him back down and he started telling me how fun it was being on the leash (i had fun as well) and i let him go and he has this thing about my ass that he loves it i hate it i think its too big :(but he likes it so i did some ball sitting, it felt so weird like rolling around under there but it felt wonderful to cuz it rubbed the right places, but i got up then dropped back down to finish off and he is laying beside me and we may start again but i think he should rest :Baahaha:. Well bye ill be sure to share more with you and any ideas with me and him ill try them...nothing extreme tho cuz im still new and i dont wanna make kegan a eunich

billyballss
02-02-2009, 04:39 PM
I've been going out with my girlfriend for quite awhile now and we're pretty serious. She moved in about a year ago and we've been fighting a lot recently. One day she started yet another argument and I just lost it. There was alot of yelling and throwing until i got really pissed and called her a bitch. I guessed that was when she had enough too. She walked towards me,I thought she was going to slap me or something and it took me by surprised when she grabbed my balls and started squeezing. I was doubled over and leaning against her in pain. She just asked me calmly to repeat what I said so I called her a bitch again. That turned out to be a mistake, she started pulling my balls I thought she was going to rip them off. I was in so much pain I just kept apologizing for calling her a bitch. She eventually lets go of me but warned me that if I ever called her that again she'll ripped off my balls. I just stayed curled up on the floor for about half an hour while she just went on with her usual business like nothing happened.

The next day she asked me whether I was okay, I just replied find. She then asks about my balls and i tell her it hurts a bit which was a lie. it hurted like hell the whole night and was still quite tender that morning. She suddenly asks me to strip naked because she wants to check. I refused, the memory of yesterday still fresh in my mind. Then she threaten to kick my balls if I didn't. I stripped naked and she got on her knees to get a better look. She examined my balls while I stood still. Soon I got a hard on and she notices but just smiled. Suddenly she grabs my balls hard and I stiffen afraid of what she might do. She squeezes gently causing me to moan. She then squeezed harder and harder, turning my pleasure to pain and soon enough I was begging her to stop. In as much pain as I was at that time I was turned on by her power over me. "You like this don't you?", she asks,as if reading my mind. I nodded feeling her increase the pressure on my balls. "Let's play a game. You do whatever I say today and tonight I'll reward you. Agree?", she asks. I nod eagerly,excited by the idea. We go down to the basement and she ties me spread eagle naked. She strips herself then and starts giving me a handjob. Just as I was about to cum she punched me straight in the balls. Then she kneed me 5 times in a row until I was close to passing out from the pain. She repeats this over again, getting me aroused until I was close to cumming then kicking me till I was close to crying.

After she got tired with the game,she took me into her mouth and I was in heaven for a few minutes. Then she stops and orders me to ask her for permission to cum or she'll kick me in the balls again. I begged her to let me cum as she continues sucking. I couldn't stop myself and I exploded. She got angry and kneed me continuosly. With every kick I shot out more cum. I never felt so much pleasure mixed with pain at the same time. Now I give up my balls willingly to her and we never face any disagreements.

Caroline Dawn
02-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Brother's great, I top you and I are also top-Jin top。THK (http://www.nsk2008.cn/see/248.html)KOYO (http://www.nsk2008.cn/see/246.html)ASAHI (http://www.nsk2008.cn/see/247.html)IJK (http://www.nsk2008.cn/see/249.html) yo what a day