PDA

View Full Version : Free Daytime Fetish/BB Play Party in London

LightningJack
12-24-2008, 01:40 PM
"On Monday 19th January, I am hosting a private daytime Fetish and ballbusting party from 12 midday to 3.30pm in London SW8 (between Vauxhall and Clapham).

The venue (which I have used before) is self-contained, comprising two rooms, and is very suitable for private BDSM play. It has appropriate furniture and equipment, also chill-out sofas, etc (also microwave and fridge if you want to bring something to heat and eat to keep up your energy!). I have confirmations so far from about a dozen people in my Network (both genders), and there is adequate space for more to attend, so I am casting the net a bit wider.

Other Domme/Sub pairs especially welcome, but don't let that put off singles. No pressure to play (although not looking for a coachload of voyeurs!).

We have at least 3 active Pro Domme Mistresses attending who are all very much into dishing out CBT and Ballbusting. At present we only have 1 ball busting sub confirming attendence. We could do with some more. Only 1 proviso here dont pull my chain if you say you are attending we want you to actually attend. Those who dont show up are depriving other single male subs of a place and you all know how predudiced against single male subs are.

Drop me a memo for more no-obligation details. Phone number appreciated but not essential. "

LJ

bbbb
12-24-2008, 08:19 PM
pm sent.....

tarzan
12-29-2008, 08:30 AM
pm sent too

KOB
01-01-2009, 01:06 PM
That is crazy.

LightningJack
01-06-2009, 02:48 AM
HEY GUYS,

I am offering a genuine free play party featuring BallBusting yet I cant get any BB subs I have seen you guys bleating about how difficult it is to get women to bust you and yet here are minimum 4 women could easily be more enthusiastic busters and NONE of you guys want to take up the offer.

Now I realise for most here the fantasy is the biggest or most likely the total part of your involvement in BB yet here is the chance to do it for real. Hey if you do it and dont like then you could save yourself all the trouble of pursueing an interest which isnt really your bag. Pun intended.

This is a real play party. Unlike some guy hiring models for a photo shoot these ladies are experienced and WANT to bust your nuts.

Anybody out there got the balls for it.

Knave
01-06-2009, 07:36 AM
I'd love to mate, but I live in the states and can't afford even to travel to Vegas to be busted by the beautiful Vittoria.
Hope you have an awesome time!

-Knave(EM)

pietsnot
01-06-2009, 08:02 AM
That sounds like awsome party i would loved be there but like the others i stay in south africa quite a ways but thinking of being there gives me tingles u guys are really lucky to have such oppurtunties so if i was in london i be there

LightningJack
01-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Well at present we only have the 1 sub who is totally into it plus another who has has only light BB play his wife will be watching too so he may extend his limits a little but we DO need more real BB subs. If I cant supply them these ladies wont come again. One is travelling over 200 miles.

ballsforkicking
01-06-2009, 10:30 AM
I live in America but im actually flying out to England this weekend. I would like to join but i need to see what my fiance is up to. We might break up so if we do then ya lol ill need a few kicks to the groin

donkeyfish
01-07-2009, 08:05 PM
is this shoot going to be recorded?

Rover
01-08-2009, 06:43 AM
hello,
I want to try it with mistress. I do BB only with my wife.
But i live in Belgium so it too far for me Sry
But have a good time

nikkbb
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
It was really a great party. We were finally two BB subs and we had three enthusiastic women to kick, grab, knee our balls. It was really fantastic! Thanks to everybody, and of course:bananajum LJ.

LightningJack
01-20-2009, 03:03 AM
Thanks nikkbb It was a great party wasnt it. Apart from you and Tarzan three other guys joined in receiving BB play.

Who can ever forget the sensational Mistress temperance having seen the style and force that she delivered her kicks it was exceptional. Mistress Petite Mort really got into it too as she kicked, punched, kneed and slapped you could really see her gaining confidence so much so that her own sub who had baulked at the prospect of receiving ballbusting came and joined in on the last man standing competition between all the subs delivered one at a time alternately by the three women. Mistress Slide a pro Domme from Gatwick who was giving her time free electrified the party with her humour, grace and wicked sadism.

Guys my hat off and sincerest thanks and congratulations to both nikkbb and Tarzan who both travelled considerable distances yesterday to attend

Tarzan made a three hour journey to the party and nikkbb came all the way from Paris. Can you believe that actually from another country to attend a 4 hour party. Having been there and seen and taken part in the action I do believe it was worth it because I do not believe you could get such a buzz from the usual one on one play most guys are used to. It definately added a frisson with an audience and full audience participation.

There was of course other fetish play taking place in the other larger room with femdoms, maledoms (me and another guy) femsubs malesubs etc.

As the host my concern was that everybody had a good time and got all the play they wanted or could withstand. Both tarzan and nikkbb came up trumps.

BB is a largely fantacist pastime which is OK because the reality is sometimes more than most of us can handle and of course much BB play that is documented is also largely unsubstanciated but the 2 guys from this forum who came yesterday were simply bloody fucking brilliant.

Our reigning party/club Champion is nikkbb. In the last man standing BB competition he came out the winner. The 3 non femaledom guys dropped out first but all took serious shots. Tarzan wanted to contine but finally had to admit defeat so congratulations to nikkbb.

The winners prize was a congratulatory kick from each lady which then drew a big applause from all those assembled.

The ladies felt afterwards that perhaps they should have pleasured him in some other way also but hopefully he will come to our next souiree and if he can retain his crown that little matter can be attended too.

We have not worked out a date for our next one yet we are giving time for the dust to settle from this one but we will figure it out soon.

Next time the will be around 6 bb women taking part so for all those guys who were not sure this was for real. read this and take note. Too much predudice has been against single male subs, I am redressing the balance.

We are looking for a name for our club/party please remember its not just BB taking place. Any suggestions?

tarzan
01-23-2009, 04:02 AM
Six next time?
Can't wait!
Thanks for a great event LJ

LightningJack
02-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Ok guys I am announcing my 3rd daytime femdom/ballbusting play party on monday 2nd March. This party is inclusive of Liquid refreshments, nice lunch buffet and all the sub action you can handle. Ballbusting is a given but for those who can handle it our ladies are up for doing some strap-on play too.

All this incredible action for only a measly 10 quid for men attending. We aint trying to earn off you guys just cover our costs for hire and buffet. All ladies are free.

If anyone out there is interested please memo me.

For those who have already expressed an interest please memo me again as I accidently deleted all the incoming mail.

This includes the sub from Belgium. Sorry I have not replied. Would you memo me again.

LJ

bblondonfan
02-06-2009, 03:31 AM
Hi there,
i am up for this definitely, so will be waiting for confirmation of the event. I can be emailed also on nicksfbg77@hotmail.com for this or any other events taking place in London or UK.
Cheers,
Nick