PDA

View Full Version : How to ask GF to hit balls???

cracker
12-25-2008, 03:52 AM
I have a straight gf who seems not in the least interested in punching or slapping my balls. (Heck, she prefers lying on the bed to standing.) I just don't think it's her thing.

I wonder how much risk I would be running if I asked her to stand up and slap/punch my nude balls --- softly, then harder as she realizes she won't hurt me too much.

I don't want to lose her. I figure I can tell her I'm curious as to how sensitive to pain the balls are. Or, be more honest, and tell her it's a turn on for me --- however much it might seem strange to her. With the latter I can probably jerk myself off at the same time. With the former I'd probably not let on that ball hitting is a big turn on and would probably not touch my penis while she slapped my balls --- so this would be nice but not as nice as telling her and being able to enjoy it more.

Has anyone tried this with a gf or wife? Did it backfire or work? My guess is she will say "No" outright or find my sexuality strange and possibly lose interest in having sex with me or even being with me. (At least I know she is not a gossip and would not tell anyone.)

Tx.

Nexus
12-25-2008, 09:53 AM
One gf i had just didnt want to do it.

My current gf i told before we were going out and she seemed quite interested in it, although she started out scared and we started out by me just 'dropping' her fist over my balls lol. Although randomly overnight she suddenly loved it and was busting whenever she could :).

Dreihundert
12-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Be honest.

If she loves you truly she will understand -- but it doesn't mean she'll do it.

Just tell her the truth "I enjoy being hit in the balls". She will probably warm up to it, and if she doesn't, well, that's your problem! :P

But you won't lose her over something like that!

moosh
12-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Yep, don't bother with the lying method if you want anything long term.

You'll need to keep up the lie, and how many times can someone realistically want to check how much pain their balls can take just out of curiosity? And if you wanted full pleasure out of it you wouldn't want to be holding back on expressing it, and eventually you'd need to make it obvious that you had just made up a story to get some sexual kicks from her without her knowing.

I think it's best to just not make a big deal out of it.

When you're having sex/ HJ/ BJ/ whatever you two do, move her hand to your balls and get her to squeeze. Then work your way up to where you want to be.

Remember though, most sexual things aren't that great unless both people enjoy it, so if she's not into it you may not really like it.