PDA

View Full Version : How hard do you enjoy ballbusting?

iron horse
12-26-2008, 10:31 AM
This is a common question. I originally was into CFNM ballbusting that was playful, not too hard. But over time I began to appreciate it when a girl intentionally kicks a man's balls as hard as she can making him drop in agony as she looks on and laughs. She's making a clear, sadistic statement that his pain is irrelevant to her and he must realize that if his pain is bringing her joy, then he must deal with it because her pleasure is the only thing that matters. The man gives unto her his balls to hurt solely for her pleasure - for me that is the best ballbusting attitude from both.

What do you think?

cbtme
12-29-2008, 05:47 AM
i definitly feed off of the womans pleasure... the more she is enjoying herself, the more i am driven to please her...

chocker
12-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Well, in practice I like the light tapping...

In watching or reading or fantisizing, I agree, the harder the better.

Nexus
12-29-2008, 07:31 AM
Depends how turned on I am.

When we start I can only take medium kicks/punches.

If I start wanking during kicking I can take them a lot harder.

donatien
12-29-2008, 10:19 AM
The harder is the best, this is my opinion, i'm a woman, i prefer guy who have pratice of this fun
Ballbusting is good for a great holidays:)

cracker
12-29-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm curious about a knee in the balls (sexier to me than a kick) and how much it hurts but somewhat fearful of it at the same time. I guess I'd try a light knee and take it form there.

As far as watching, only once did I watch a video that was too hard. The kicks were with a pointed boot and about 75 were delivered. The recipient was into humiliation and threw up twice. It wasn't a turn on to watch. I sensed he wanted to be punished for something (a mental issue) --- not enjoy how moderate pain to the balls can increase the feelings of pleasure. It seemed very mechanical. I think it's best when a guy is pushed to his limit or just a tad beyond --- and where his balls aren't destroyed or permanently injured.

Knave
12-30-2008, 11:14 AM
I agree with Nexus. I need a few slower, lighter kicks to get me into it, to get me ready. When I'm a little desensitized, swollen and aroused I can take harder and harder kicks. I just finally reached the point where one of my friends could kick me as hard as she possibly could and I could take it. Granted she weighs 110 pounds, but it still made me feel good :)
I can't take knees though. It's like a terrible bony freight train, I drop every fucking time :Baahaha:

Sweetiebustee
01-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Well, I posted some self-BB clips of me on XTube and asked on my profile how hard I should bust my balls. The majority of the answers was "as hard as I can take", while "till the balls are thoroughly destroyed" made only 36%. So it seems that even ballbusting fans don't really want to see hardcore BB!
Is it everyone's opinion here too?

Fuego
01-01-2009, 04:08 PM
I can't take knees though. It's like a terrible bony freight train, I drop every fucking time :Baahaha:

Same here. Somehow, I'm afraid that this will cause permanent damage and that might be the reason that I experience pain to a larger extent.

soulbleeder
01-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah, knee's are scary. I can take slaps and moderate punches. Not much else.

iron horse
01-02-2009, 10:49 AM
The harder is the best, this is my opinion, i'm a woman, i prefer guy who have pratice of this fun
Ballbusting is good for a great holidays:)

Greetings Donatien!

It's great to have female input, particularly from those experienced in ballbusting. The men and women come from very different perspectives. Can you tell us what it is you enjoy about ballbusting. Do you enjoy harder ballbusting because of the greater pain and suffering you cause a man, and is that your primary motivation for busting men?

When did you first realize you enjoyed hurting men? What are some of your fantasies about doing that?

Thanks...again, great to hear the female side of this fetish!

jtomin32
01-03-2009, 02:01 AM
I'm only into punching & squeezing, but I've found I really like it hard, but not "as hard as she can possibly hit". I prefer the sustained pain as opposed to the amazing blast of pain...