PDA

View Full Version : Something to try...

HsspodeBusted
01-02-2009, 08:01 AM
So last night my wife and I were playing around and talking dirty to each other and she said she likes it when she squeezes or kicks me and a little bit of cum comes out. So low and behold I asked her if she wanted to kick me and make me cum. What we did was she teased me for a good hour, bringing me to orgasm many times and stopping just short of explosion. When I was really excited I got on my knees on the floor facing her and she put on these clear stripper heels, she kicked me about five times...medium strength and nothing happened. I was not sure if this would work as I have never done this. So I jerked off for about 15 seconds and stopped again just short of orgasm. She seized the moment and kicked me in the balls...pretty hard on the first. Nothing happened but I definitely felt a warm tingle and pain. On the second kick I felt like I was about to cum and told her...that was when she got this look in her eye and took a step back and let loose with a totally hard kick that would have floored me if I wasn't already on my knees. Cum shot all the way up her leg and then she gave me a series of small kicks till I stopped orgasming. When she was done there was cum all over her leg, foot, and heels...I was totally spent.

Nexus
01-02-2009, 08:18 AM
So you were getting to orgasm and then stopping but making her kick make you cum?

Sounds fun, might have to try that one day :)

Dreihundert
01-02-2009, 01:11 PM
That sounds quite interesting... <.<

HsspodeBusted
01-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah, stopping short. I had once read someone else on this site could actually cum from just kicking, but I knew that was not my style.

Grooz
01-02-2009, 05:25 PM
That is definately on my to-do list now! :thumbup

turok7870
01-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah, stopping short. I had once read someone else on this site could actually cum from just kicking, but I knew that was not my style.

My wife does this for me when it's the "wrong week" of the month. She'll knee me until I cum. It takes 10 or 15 minutes though because she has to get the right spot. Also, it's not "busting" as she's not trying to inflict pain, but she knees hard enough to keep my attention.

cracker
01-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Repeated punching has worked for me --- my own hand. My gf now gives me a good squeeze and I hope to convince her to start slapping --- but I think she'll find this a bit weird. (She doesn't get turned on by the squeezing, she just does it to please me.)

I imagine it must have hurt after you come though --- after I come I temporarily lose interest in bb and start to feel the pain.

I might be a "nerd' but I'm a bit afraid of a full force kick with heels.

dark_herc
01-03-2009, 01:58 AM
tonight i just had two separate women bust me and it all ended with me cumming all over my ex-girlfriend. so how the day began, i went and visited my new friend from college for the day just to say hi because we are on break. we have a friends with benefits kind of relationship and i told her about ballbusting. that session ended around 8 and i met up with my ex-girlfriend at around 9:30. so there were a couple hours in between busts but i was most defiantly still sore. so in all it may have taked about two hours of pure torture on my nuts but i did end up cumming from just the pain alone. i would have to say that this was a good night.:jumpsmile

misterjover
01-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Before doing all this filming, I had this 19 year old blonde chick give me blowjobs and right before I was about to bust a nut she would knee me in the balls while I spew all over her thighs. The timing was tricky, but the effect is priceless when executed correctly!

Nexus
01-04-2009, 04:09 PM
I imagine it must have hurt after you come though --- after I come I temporarily lose interest in bb and start to feel the pain.

I might be a "nerd' but I'm a bit afraid of a full force kick with heels.

It does hurt, yet me and my girfriend decided she'd give me a full force kick after I cum tomorrow :), im sure i'll regret it lol.

Im a little scared of full force heeled kicks. Depends on the shoe. I'd be scared of the ones with a huge point at the end but otherwise they're fine.

HsspodeBusted
01-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah, it did hurt a bit after I came and the endorphines wore off. It was totally worth it though and I asked her for an encore!!

Wow, some of you guys have some great stories. I am not sure if I can come just from hitting and kicking though...I'll try and talk her into trying that one. She is a little impatient sometimes...

A full force kick is definitely painful if she hits you just right. The heels we usually use are the type where they are a little round on the front. The lady should not kick you with the heel, more or less the top of her foot. Although I will say that the slight platform on the front of some stripper type heels makes a very hard impact if she gets you right. The most painful I have felt so far actually came from a quick session where she wanted to sneak to the BR for a couple quick hits. She was wearing medical type clogs made out of rubber and although I am not attracted to them in the least, thought it might be fun. The first kick got my right, the second got my left, and then the third got both...after that I was done for about an hour as it definitely left me gasping for air on the ground.

Nexus
01-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Aye, a full force or even a hard kick that only gets one ball is very painful. I seem to only like both being hit at once!