PDA

View Full Version : Cool story.

akuma
01-02-2009, 10:09 PM
One of my old girlfriends writes ********** stories, she sent me this one... Ill attach a file too.

I woke up in a dark room. I could not see anything and it was silent. I was so scared. A female voice came through the ceiling. "You have 3 minutes to do the following. On the table next to his bed is a razor. Take the razor open his nutsack and expose each testicle. Continue and scrape off each of his cords. Cut off both nuts and enter the next room. You have to drain his small cock before you make the incision. If you do not comply you will die the second the timer hits zero. Begin!" It was happening to fast, nutsack? They want me to cut his balls off? The lights flickered on and everything was revealed. I was sweaty, either I cut his nuts off or I die. I reached and caught the razor. I grab his sack with my left hand, wow this man has huge nuts. I placed the razor in the center. His small cock twitched. Oh my god I have to suck him off. I didn't hesitate, I stroked his cock, and decided I didn't want him near my mouth. He came a lot, the white gooey semen all over my hand. I dug the razor into his large sack and sliced down the center. Two white orbs fell out of the bag, I took each ball and snipped off each nut. Both nuts in my hand I opened the door to the 2nd room.

I had 5 seconds left. I didn't want to know what would of happened. "In the center room Amy you will need to suck the monster cock that is now in the center of the floor. Do not spit, swallow every drop." And a 13 inch cock firmly errect stuck out from the tile floor. "You must bite the cock off the body as you swallow. You have 5 mins. Begin!" That's enough, no way I can bite off someones cock. I could barely accept cutting off a mans balls off. This room had 3 large doors, all three opened up and three lions on lesh leaped only to be denied. I had no choice. I dove for the floor and sucked on the huge prick, I had 4 mins left now. The cocks helmet was enormous. I managed to deepthroat the monster and nearly vomited. I sucked on the cock nervously, I was running out of time. It wasn't cumming, with 2 mins left now, I stood up and started beating on it with my boots. Three swift kicks send the dong bending backwards violently the cock swolled up nearly 3 times its size, I dropped back down and continued, finally ribbons of semen jetted from the tip, I ****** the huge cock deep into the back of my throat, and I bit down as hard as I could. My teeth teared through the cock meat and my teeth barely meat, I yanked my head backwards to finish the deed. I got up desperatly with 30 seconds left and ran towards the exit, I tumbled through almost choking to death. I pulled the now severed monster cock out of my mouth. I held it in my hand. My hands were so tiny compared to this huge man meat.

I was in another room now. I still had the nuts off the first man in the first room. I examimed the room quickly, I couldn't believe it. A tanned butt was visible at the far end of the room. I walked towards it, and whoever it was had a school uniform skirt, someone was between a wall. On my side this girls ass and legs hung from the wall. I placed the severed organs on a small table. I took a deep breath and wiped some semen on my upper lip. "Welcome to the final room. Here in this room is a 12 year old girl. She is between the wall as you can see. On her left and right are two men, hanging through the wall are two cocks and 4 balls. Your first step is to lower the girls panties and take her skirt off. Proceed to grab the cock you severed in the 2nd room and you must insert it all the way in her anus. Use your tongue to lube her ass, this is required. The second step, you must drain both cocks clean and cut the 4 balls off. The final step is to shove all 6 balls up your anus and exit the room. Outside is customs, and having 6 severed nuts will be hard to explain. Pass customs and there will be a limo outside waiting for you. Do this and your free to go.

With the 13 inch monster in my hand I pulled the young girls panties off and lubed her butt with my tounge. I must of been desperate. I spread her anus as much as I could and pushed the large organ as slowly and carefully as I could, her legs acted painfully, she struggled taking this huge cock in. Finally the cock was entirely up her anus. I moved towards the men now, both 4 nuts where unusually large, the size of pairs. I sucked on the left. I swallowed his semen. The man on the right had a cock similar to the 2nd room but almost similar. I drained him quickly. "You have 90 seconds to cut all 4 balls off and pack them in your anus. If you don't succeed we will open the door to room 2 and let the beast have there feast." I was sweating, I held the razor, without time to waste I grabbed the right mans sack and cuts through the ballbags neck, the bag came free. I used the same methods on the left man. I emptied both the nutsacks on the floor, I took off my jeans. I pused each testicle into my mouth to make it easier to push in. I pushed the 4 giants balls into my ass. It was an incredible feeling, I had the biggest orgasim then. I stuck the last 2 nuts up my ass and refitted my jeans. 30 seconds left. I opened the door and a narrow hallway was what I found, at the end was a another door, and it read secure door. I went through it and back to reality. There were people everywhere, I tried to walk as best I could but having 6 male nuts up my ass was difficult. I made it outside and got into the limo. I waited alone in the limo. A young girl wearing a school uniform knocked on the limo door, it opened. She sat down with discomfort. "Your skirt..." I said. "Yea your the bitch that stuck this cock up my ass?" she asked angerly. It hurts so bad right now, I don't know how I made it." "Well I have 6 testicles up my ass right now and its just as bad." "Your a grown adult! You can fit that up there can't you?" We were interrupted, "Congratulations Women. You both have urvived. The final step is about to begin. The older woman must now extract all balls from her rectum. Place all 6 balls into the jar that is located at the limo's bar. The young Girl must extract the large penis and place it into the jar as well." I pulled my jeans off again, and popped all 6 nuts out of my rectum. I dropped all six balls into the jar. The younger girl pulled her skirt up and gently pulled out the severed 13 inch dong out of her ass, still swollen from my boots. She dropped the man meat inside. "Very good ladies, you are now free." The limo stopped in the middle of the city and we exited. The young girl and I decided to get dinner and talk about what just happened.

She told me she was in the first room, and made it to the 2nd room, the cock in the floor was too big for her small mouth and she told me she vomited after swallowing all the semen. A masked woman entered and struck her ***********. She woke up between the wall. I didn't know why we had to go through this but it was clear, doing everything that I did, I would do it again just to cut more balls off.

gary198
01-03-2009, 05:38 AM
[NOT COOl with a 12 year old!