PDA

View Full Version : What is it about a woman standing with her legs wide apart...

none66666
01-10-2009, 03:48 AM
hands on hips, et cetera that is so damn hot? I know that even mildly separated legs on a woman indicate receptivity, but what about it? Maybe my taste is different from most, but after watching Bianca from vulneraballs do it,:ibow4u: I know that it isn't that far off the beaten path.

My personal contribution: I remember when I was younger that I would stand at attention all the time from English Sea Cadets, not thinking that standing with one's legs together was undignified, until momz told me that I needed to stand with my legs apart, like a man. During our adolescence, my sis and I would get into serious fights, though I never experienced any ball talk or threats with feet or knees. I just remember her wearing tight dress pants, with platform dress shoes, standing with her legs shoulder width apart, and thinking that she was an arrogunt ho for doing it. It might be a little weird, but she was in nice shape at the time, and I guess there was some unspoken tension there. We were both about the same height for about 6 months, and maybe I was secretly afraid of getting kicked between the legs for standing like "a man" while she was wearing those platforms if I made her angry enough. I gess for me, it has something to do with arrogance, that a woman can stand like that all she want and be assertive, but a man runs the risk of getting kicked in the crotch if he does the same and pisses of a girl. Any other like minded individuals?

Dreihundert
01-11-2009, 05:34 PM
The idea turns me on, yes.

karlsruher
01-13-2009, 10:42 AM
hi none,
where can i get this video with bianca.

i love woman with spread legs. i'm a hetero so of course i love to see a pussy :) but it's also becuase of the ballbusting fetish. they have this perfect protected groin and we have just this sensitive balls hanging between our legs :wooow

Julie18nz
01-13-2009, 12:29 PM
hi none,
where can i get this video with bianca.

i love woman with spread legs. i'm a hetero so of course i love to see a pussy :) but it's also becuase of the ballbusting fetish. they have this perfect protected groin and we have just this sensitive balls hanging between our legs :wooow

Protected? PLease dont make me laugh. What turend ME on about women doing that is the look of SHOCK on their faces when I knee or kick them and they realise that u dont need balls to be hurt there, its just balls hurt more is all :)

karlsruher
01-14-2009, 04:17 AM
of course, it's hurting them too. that's normal. if i would kick someones ass it would hurt too :) we are much weaker between our legs and i love it :D

Dreihundert
01-14-2009, 07:41 PM
We need images.

http://pro.corbis.com/images/CBR003627.jpg?size=572&uid={30B97B5E-F8E9-405D-BA06-09D4C030F011

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7615/katebosworth2nu6.jpg

EDIT: I know one's sitting down and the other link don't work -.-

umm... There's a name for the stance where the legs are apart and the hands are on the hips. With that information, finding images would be easier.

none66666
01-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Legs apart is "astride", don't know what the hands on hips combination would be called.

Julie18nz
01-14-2009, 10:14 PM
of course, it's hurting them too. that's normal. if i would kick someones ass it would hurt too :) we are much weaker between our legs and i love it :D

I dont think u know anything at all about femaile genitalia and are like most men and just assume that it only hurts like a 'kick up the bum' well I can tell u fram MANY years of being kicked between the legs that it HURTS like ALMIGHTY bloody HELL if done right. I am NOT saying as much as a guy or as EASY as a guy, but this DAMN fantasy guys have about it just NOT hurting has to STOP :)

Dreihundert
01-15-2009, 01:39 PM
I dont think u know anything at all about femaile genitalia and are like most men and just assume that it only hurts like a 'kick up the bum' well I can tell u fram MANY years of being kicked between the legs that it HURTS like ALMIGHTY bloody HELL if done right. I am NOT saying as much as a guy or as EASY as a guy, but this DAMN fantasy guys have about it just NOT hurting has to STOP :)

Shes right lol.

Little Witness
01-16-2009, 12:51 PM
umm... There's a name for the stance where the legs are apart and the hands are on the hips. With that information, finding images would be easier.

Akimbo, perchance?

ricky
01-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Could you post a pic of this Bianca in this pose?

none66666
01-18-2009, 12:55 AM
About Bianca screen cap.

I tried to get a screencap using print screen and WMP, but once you close out WMP, the image goes blank in paint. I have it on a rtf file, but it is 4 mb, and I don't want to host it. Sorry. I guess it doesn't work like it does in windows 98 or windows 2000.

PS. Here's 2 nice photochopped or self-defense pics. No hands on hips in either, but the point gets across.

L1M0
01-18-2009, 04:53 AM
if someone else could post a pic from her, let us know!