PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy hurting women, too; not just bb?

cracker
01-12-2009, 11:00 AM
BB is #1 with me (squeezing and slaps so far) but I find some women who like it also like to feel some pain themselves. So far, it's been hard intercourse ("Hurt me") and hard nipple play, but hitting a woman in the clit or nearby as she hits my balls would be a great turn on for me. I like bb as it's off limits and so on but also like giving and receiving moderate sexual pain. It just seems to heighten everything and be a step beyond "vanilla" sex (not that there's anything wrong with vanilla sex). And it takes a lot of trust.

dzwitch
01-12-2009, 11:21 AM
hitting a woman in the clit or nearby as she hits my balls

that's called "69 of hell" :D

About your question, no, not really. I don't even like to be hit in other parts of my own body, just balls, no idea why. For example, I don't like "facebusting" site videos, I don't like kicks or punches in the face, they're horrible to me. In fact I'm not even interested in penis punishment.

And about women, never, I don't feel any pleasure in that, so I understand women that don't like ballbusting very much or are hard to convince to enter in the "club". I would beat a woman just in a case of self-defence.

Lezalef
01-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Well It's interesting, I think the submission it's more a women thing. That's why we often see kute and nice girls going out with arrogant jerks, they have been historically in the submission fetish way much long time than us males.

I'm a proud guy so I attract this type of girls, this ballbusting thing it's like a secret, they don't have a clue that I get so excited being dominated (anyway I'm only into grabbing and squeezing teasing thing). But dating this girls gives me the perspective of both sexes about susmission, I can be a dominant and sadistic man and then a helpless weak boy begging for mercy. Which is wonderful because I can explore all the psychology thing about sex, cos I think that sex is almost all about mind, especially in women that it's proven that they can reach orgasm without physical stimulation.

So answering the question of course I don't like to hurt women, I just like to make them feel a helpless little girl in the hands of a rough man, just for her pleassure :)

Dreihundert
01-12-2009, 05:14 PM

About your question, no, not really. I don't even like to be hit in other parts of my own body, just balls, no idea why. For example, I don't like "facebusting" site videos, I don't like kicks or punches in the face, they're horrible to me. In fact I'm not even interested in penis punishment.

And about women, never, I don't feel any pleasure in that, so I understand women that don't like ballbusting very much or are hard to convince to enter in the "club". I would beat a woman just in a case of self-defence.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I would not enjoy to hurt a woman. Having my penis hurt isn't as good as balls, but I'd try it to a mild extent. I don't like face-sitting(gross -.-). Trampling provides a cool sensation, but it's more pleasurable than painful, and if it gets painful, the sensation is ruined, so I guess I'm not a hardcore trampling fan. Anything involving intense stinging, pinching, or burning pain is not good in my opinion. Also, anything that draws blood or potentially scars isn't good. I prefer the pain deep into the testicle. I don't quite care for the cords being uncomfortable afterwards.

Personal pet peeves.

Basically, women cannot experience ball pain(shame, but it may be the heart and soul of the BB community). Any deep organ pain I would be fine with, such as beating the breasts a bit, if she wanted it. Any "torture-like" things I wouldn't like to do. I wouldn't like to do it, but if she wanted it... I'd do it for her I guess. :P

nikkbb
01-13-2009, 02:46 AM

Same for me. I like to dominate women too , but I don't fancy hitting them or just a good spanking (i lvoe those)

MnMB
01-13-2009, 04:53 AM
Although I'm into getting my balls busted (only where it's consensual), I don't like the humiliation or submissive aspects at all. In fact I'm more sadistic than masochistic, and prefer to be in control even when I'm on the receiving end of pain. I'd love to find a girl who'd let me give her a nice hard cunt punt (and enjoy it).

karlsruher
01-13-2009, 10:52 AM
i had to think on my ex-girlfireind. pain turned her really on. one time we played a game. we stand naked in front of each other. i should kick her in the pussy and afterwards she should kick my balls. the one who went down first was the loser. of course, i had no chance :D

cracker
01-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Although I'm into getting my balls busted (only where it's consensual), I don't like the humiliation or submissive aspects at all. In fact I'm more sadistic than masochistic, and prefer to be in control even when I'm on the receiving end of pain. I'd love to find a girl who'd let me give her a nice hard cunt punt (and enjoy it).

I like getting my balls busted but actually want to be in control, too. And I'm not all all into the whole dom thing. By way of answering the others here, I would only want to return modest pain and hit a woman's cunt if she enjoyed the sensation/pain. Of course, if she likes hitting my balls, "what's fair is fair." And I've met a few women who were surprised that they liked receiving a bit of pain where they had sexual nerve endings.

Probably for the same reasons some of us like our balls busted but not being dominated. Not because we're submissive but because it feels right for some reason. When turned on, modest pain just adds explosiveness to the sex. (After I come, I pull the hands away from my balls as I don't want them touched. I imagine some women would feel the same way about their now sore pussy.)

BobBelcher
01-15-2009, 09:58 PM
pff no, :letsplay

exstudent
01-23-2009, 12:10 AM
I haven't tried yet but I would love to kick a woman in the groin!

FlattenMe
01-23-2009, 01:32 AM
I have to agree with what MnMB and Cracker said- for me it's not about domination but the intense sensations. So yeah, I'm into giving and receiving this sort of thing.

dark
01-23-2009, 10:10 AM
I love hurting women. They love it more hehehe

I like spanking their butt and slapping their pussy. I like pulling their boobs and hair. I abuse them, generally I make them my bitches. That's why they still want to fuck with me after we break up. honestly!

PlayfulSqueeze
01-24-2009, 10:20 PM
I like seeing anyone hurt between their legs - man or woman. Obviously, men being hit in the balls is more common. As kids, we grow up hiding our "privates" and protecting them for many reasons, and hitting someone there just exposes that fear. Both sexes have a lot of nerves circling their groins, but for women, their pubic bone is more prominent and hurts when hit. That's why a straight punch to a woman's box is pretty effective. Falcon punch?

cracker
01-25-2009, 12:29 AM
too bad many women are such pussies. :)

onimusha4444
01-25-2009, 02:18 PM
I whip my girl. nothin wrong with sm play mate!lovinn itttt!!!

justjon
02-02-2009, 07:56 AM
My girl preffers to be submissive, i have made her orgasm just by gently rubbing her pussy with baby oil and giving it a decent whipping, light, not massively painful, but her cunt was a rosy red when i had finished with it.
Try it out for yourself, just tie her up and blindfold her first, much more exciting that way, just a shame the computer with all the pics i took crashed...must back up more often :p

cracker
02-03-2009, 12:50 AM
liked it. My computer has RAID (two hard drives in case one fails).

Alec Anaconda
02-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Dreihundert,
Basically, women cannot experience ball pain.

Are you sure about this?
Try asking any woman who has had her ovaries felt by a trainee doctor!

Finding a woman who will let you squeeze her balls is another matter.