PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Help And Experties On A Copy Of A Convo Iv Had About Bb With An Ex!!!

Jammy james
01-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I had this instant chat convo with my ex earlier today, we still talk and see each other now and again, but we broke up half a year ago.

She shouldn't have any idea that im into ballbustin' from when we were together, so i thought id randomly ask her if when she comes to visit in week, will she bust my balls...

I would appreciate if someone on the forum could look at this chat, which is between me and my ex girlfreind, and see what ur verdicts on whether she takes me serious or not,
do you think she will bust my balls? do u think she is into it? or do you think she just going along and she not actually gonna do it? she thinks im always jokin around basically, cuz im a bit of a joker, but i wanna know if she thinks im for real. I would like it more if a female on forum could tell me if she probably means wat she says from wording, but if a male can tell how women think i dnt mind...

the convo began with me sayin "will you ballbust me when you come round?" and continued Word for Word like this....

Ex girlfreind says:
what u mean by ballbust
Ex girlfreind says:
hit ur balls?:
james says:
wat u think it means?
james says:
!
Ex girlfreind says:
thts why i asked!
James says:
ye, in any way, sahpe or form
James says:
shape*
James says:
just, busting 'em
Ex Girlfreind says:
fuk yea i might do that
James says:
kickin, kneein, slappin, squeezin, punchin, head buttin, i dunno, anytin
james says:
u jokin?
James says:
...? so will you ballbust me?
Ex girlfreind says:
yea sure
James says:
in any of those ways that u want
James says:
which way?
James says:
which way u wanna bust them?
Ex girlfreind says:
everyway
James says:
for real?
Ex girlfreind says:
course
James says:
...?
James says:
sik!
James says:
wen? and how hard will u do it, will u not do it to hard?
Ex Girlfreind says:
ill do it as hard as i like
james says:
are you being serious?
Ex girlfreind says:
YES
James says:
sweet!
James says:
will u lay off a iccle bit because i mite cry or they mite accidentally pop?
Ex Girlfreind says:
NAAAH
James says:
wat mean nahhh??
James says:
wat u mean nahh*?
Ex girlfreind says:
i wont lay off

Ex girlfreind says:
:p

James says:
are you chatting it, or youn actually gonna?
James says:
you*
Ex girlfreind says:
im gona
Ex girlfreind says:
u know i love u in pain
James says:
James says:
ok
james says:
can i wear a cup then if u do it really hard? cuz im scared they mite pop or i mite collapse?
Ex girlfreind says:
ther'll POP alright
James says:
... im not sure if i want them to pop though, when can you do this then? can u put it in your calender...'bust james balls' ?
Ex girlfreind says:
sometime in the week
James says:
oh sweet, u best come do it then..
James says:
u looking foward to it?
Ex girlfreind says:
yea defo
James says:
lol gr8

-----------------------------------------------------

...So what are all of your thoughts on this??...

sloguy
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
my thoughts...... video tape it. your story got me hard. now i want to see what your ex looks like.

skweezme
01-13-2009, 01:15 AM
Sounds like you have understanding and willing ex!

pietsnot
01-13-2009, 06:51 AM
if she is really willing to do that for you and if she does it (DUDE!!!!!! TAKE HER BACK!!!!!!!)

Jammy james
01-13-2009, 12:27 PM
thanks for your thoughts guys but i still dnt know if she is being compeltely serious, i cnt tell, u think the things she is saying sound for real, or if she thinks she jokin around? cuz i did keep telling her im being serious. Its just i couldn't possibly imagined the conversation would of been that successful, i was shocked that with like, no persuasion she wanted to do it!

hmm..

oh and sloguy,
my m8 at flat told me to do that also, and i been thinkin about it, but she h8s video camera's, she dnt mind camera's, but videoing her makes her go mental. I did have this one idea, of putting a video cam i have in a shoe box with a whole in it, and hitting record just b4 i let her in..... is this very very wrong though? i wouldnt put it on youtube or anytin but still, id even send the video over to any1 on forum that wanted it if they didnt put ti anywhere else.

oh and sloguy if u must know wat she looks like for imagery purposes while reading the convo, she slim, but quite big frame (like tall and size 7 feet, i think that big for a girl), she got long blonde hair, blue eyes, i think boobs size is 34DD or 32D i cnt remember entirely (but they look nice enough), and she got dark purple nails on feet and hands, sometimes its red though (i like nail polish :p lol). id usually neva stillt alk to ex's, but i kept freinds with this one cuz she probz the best lookin i have been out with, other gf's have usually had summink wrong with them lmao, like no tits, manly personality, beer belly or summink else fuked up lol!!!

so anyway, in conclusion does any1 think it is right in any way to record this if it actually happens, and do you think it will actually happen, and will she see my shoe box with an odd whole in it?????

your thoughts??? ....

Jammy james
01-14-2009, 04:21 PM
.... HAD MY FIRST EVER BALLBUSTING SESSION, iv finally done it rather than just watch it, only bad thing tho is that she didnt really kick, but more kneed and punched, and she wouldnt let me video her.

i only managed to get a view photos of me kissing her feet afterwards lol.

was sik, im over whelmed, it began with me reminding her of how she promised on msn she wud bust me, then she sed "no, cuz it will hurt me and i wont like it"

so i kept naggin sayin "nahh i like it" and without warning she just went "fine!" and started low blowing my balls and punching my cock into my balls from the front.

at first i kinda curled up and told her to stop and she did about 5 really fast and i felt like i was gonna barf, and she sed "told you, you dnt like it"

but after the pain settled in my stomach, i told her to doi it again, so she started doing it again, but for some reason she didnt wanna kick, she told me she liked punching them more, and i told her to knee them as well and slap them, the knee was call, but if its mroe the knee than the thigh, i seem to get my gooch caught (gooch is just below ur ball sack), and wen that happens its feel aweeful, but u get a kinda tingle on the end of ur dik which is kinda.

basically i just got plenty of wacks to the balls, and plenty of foot worship in there, i dnt even really like foot worship, i just did it to complete the expiriance, but the feet were nice lol.

afterwards we had a bit of normal foreplay, but then she was getting a bit over heated, and she had a bit of an orgasum, and was pretty tired, so i sed it aint fair, i have climaxed or orgasumed yet, so i was finishing myself off in my bed, and told her to slap and punch my balls as i wanked. So without second thought, she did :D. as i was under the bed cover, with legs open and hand on shaft, she lifted up sheets from other side of bed where balls were, and punched them bare.
and the ebst thign was i ejaculated by the sixth punch, and it was the best fukin climax iv ever had, dnt know y, was longg too, even longer orgasum than sex in my opionion, was fukin gr8!

woop, my balls are still acheing a bit, but no real damage, so im going out clubbin.

i hope my story has been pleasent to hear, i just cnt believe what has happened today!!! :P

Richter
01-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Congrats! That sounds like a very good session to me. The sort of thing my wife and I do.

Should ask her if she wants to do it again sometime or if it was a one time thing.

FatSmurf
01-15-2009, 02:29 AM
Wow man, that is awesome! Congrats for you.
Im also in the process of getting my girlfriend to do it to me. So far all ive gotten was a very brief slapping during some foreplay one day, but im working on progressing it.
As far as videoing goes, thats really up to you. Obviously we would want you to video tape it so we can see it, but in reality, its all about whether you think thats fair to her. If you can't persuade her to let you do it, then its a moral decision you will have to make if you want to hide the camera.
Oh, and do you happen to have any pics of her in the meantime? ;)

Jammy james
01-15-2009, 01:09 PM
... I talked to her baout it today and she sed she would, but i told my flat m8 last nite, and he got drunk and spoke to her on msn pissed, and the nob hed mnetioned something about it, so she got a bit mad, and sed she will only do it again if i dnt tell any1. so nxt time flat aint knowing lol.
i do have full respect for her now she did it, and i asked her if she wud let me vid just a couple of kicks, but as i guessed, she h8s camera's and wouldnt let me. she sed she will do it again though and wen i asked her does she find it odd or think im wierd, she didnt at all, she only sed that she didnt like doing it cuz she thinks it rely hurts me, cuz sometime i get startled wen she does it, but obv wen she swing her fist into my sack in gonna jump a little lol.

In response to FatSmurf...
ye ofcourse i got loads of pics of her, and her and me, and of me kissin her feet, but only her feet really in that one. Id happily uplaod them, but now i dnt wanna betrey her trust, u neva know who mite be on forums, someone who knows her cud see them and say that a publicy exposed her picture or something which would be fuked up. but if i get to know soem people on here i wouldnt mind sendin sum pics, or if i can get some video clips eventually i would probz blur out faces and send them on a one to one basis so im not rely doin anytin wrong and if they dnt liv in my area or her area. I dnt rely wanan blur out her rpetty face but i gonna have to, to be safe.

I watched the film "on the doll" last nite, and im thinkin of showing her that film cuz there a cbt scene in it, and sayin i wanna play that "dice" game lol, if u wanan somehow engage ur girlfreind with cbt, i suggest innocently askin her if she wants to watch a film and showing her that, and afterwards sayin fi she wants to play the cbt dice game for a "laf", keep things relaxed and jokey, and afterwards telling her you actually quite enjoyed it and should dop it again sometime. it better than sayin "yo, iv got a kinky fetish involving pain" ... if u do that let me know how she reacts to film lol.
gd luck to you and ur gf ;D

In response to Ritcher...
Kool, do you mind askin ur wife or any1 u know who female who into bb, wat they enjoy about it, and do you know of any games where my ex would enjoy it more, i would be very greatful if u knew of any easy games me and ex could play so she havin as much fun as me! :D

Richter
01-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Well, it's always that they like how you jump or get startled or groan or the control they have, etc. It's all about the guy's reactions when a girl bbs (from my experience). Just be honest and talk it out. Don't feel like you need to overact. Underact the pain if you have err on one side of it. Realize that most girls don't see it as a sexual thing but as a intimate way to interact like a secret handshake. That's the reason she won't let you video tape or talk about it.

My wife has let her friend join a few different bedroom activities, but she says she would never get her to join in with bb. My wife and her friend have each sucked on a ball hard, but my wife said "He's been hit there so many times from wrestling, you can't really hurt him." to throw her off the track or something.

As far as games, you could show her how much you trust her by blindfolding yourself and laying in bed with a bunch of different implements nearby. From things like a full ice tray or a feather to things you don't really want like scissors or a hammer. This'll work in a couple ways. Right off the bat, she'll have a lot of fun and you'll be teased and tormented (she'll probably go extra light in that game though). On another level it'll build trust and let her know without you having to tell her, that you're into the fetish and that you expect a higher level of intensity.

If you have a group of friends to do truth or dare with, you can work bb stuff into that with things like that. Don't push the topic though. Actually I'd warn you in general not to push the topic of bb with her. Try to get another session like the last one done first before you start to expand your horizons. You'll benefit in the long run when she becomes a regular ballbuster.

To have her get comfortable with your balls and the amount of pain they can take, she needs more experience with them. If you've seen the movie Waiting, they have a game of trying to show the testicles in different positions. Watch that with her and then try to do that without bb. If she puts her head on your lap during a movie tell her if it's digging into your balls so it becomes a common word you use around each other. That sort of thing.

bbdatabase.com has a list of movies with busts in them. It can help movie night turn into bb night if there's a bust in it.

Oh, a good game to play is to be pissed off at each other, but you need to both need to be ok with it before hand. You start with little barbs and work your way up to insults and talking about what you'll do to hurt each other and then hurt each other, but let her win.

Jammy james
01-15-2009, 10:14 PM
ok thanx :D

ermm, ill try those games, i just need her to come round mroe so we have more time together to build this up and get her use to busting.